It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie of an Alien found in my C Directory on My Computer!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
FreeEnergy2

She wasn't talking to you about the not home thing, the first time. She was responding to MastaG, who claimed she said she wasn't home, 100s of times or something to that effect. Observe:

MastaG says

Regardless to those facts that you've mentioned 100s of times about you not being home and noone around, etc.

Pala says

Show me where I said that I was not home that day. I never said that or anything remotely like that anywhere in this thread.

Then you jump in

FreeEnergy2 says

For crying out loud. Do you remember me showing you by your own admission that you couldn't be sure if you were home that day or not because you were trying to make that determination based on old emails.

Then she defends her comment to MastaG

Saying that I checked my emails to find out what was going on during that time when those movies were recorded is not the same thing as saying 'I was not home that day'.

There's a BIG difference -- and this is just another case of some of you people claiming I said something when I said NO SUCH THING.

So, seeing as how you already confused at this point, you reply with:

FreeEnergy2 says

Once again Pal, you didn't read. I NEVER said that you said YOU WEREN'T home that day.

She never said you did. She interpreted your comments as being in defense of MastaG's statement that she'd said she wasn't home that day, 100s of times.

Oy.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by undo]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This whole thread is one big misunderstanding!

Excuse me for the one liner, but that's true...

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
One of the members tested the program and found that if the timezone was changed the filename time differed from the file system file create time by an even one hour. This is how all the timezone settings discussion about. It appears to be a flaw, feature, whatever in the program. Did you ever check your timezone setting?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
One of the members tested the program and found that if the timezone was changed the filename time differed from the file system file create time by an even one hour. This is how all the timezone settings discussion about. It appears to be a flaw, feature, whatever in the program. Did you ever check your timezone setting?

This issue has already been discussed. The problem seems to be in the shipping of the PC, as Dell Computers is located in a 1 hour difference timezone than the OP is. The OP said that she didn't change the timezones.

IMO, the DST settings could have shifted the time by 1 hour. We've disable daylight savings time 2 weeks ago... there goes the 1 hour...

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Palasheea could you please explain to me what exactly about the videos makes you believe 100% that it is some type of paranormal activity?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MastaG
That's true about the discussion. I am the one who wrote those thread posts about it. I was recapping because the OP questioned it in my last post as if it had never been discussed.

Guess it time to give up on reasonable searching for answers since it would appear they have been found, just not accepted, for some or all of the cause for this event.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Are you asking if the time on my computer is set for EST? Yes!

And it also automatically switches over to DST and that other one when that time comes up.. like last sunday night for example when at 2am we gained another hour.

Like all computer clocks... my computer also automatcially makes that change.

But I'm not clear on this time on the label and what's in the property boxe... that discrepance..and your explaination for that discrepancy.

I have that software in installed and to try this out... what do I do?
Do i record a movie with it and take note of the Label of that movie and what's in the prop box (the time)...
And then switch over to another time zone and then look at that file again to see if the time on the label of that new file is the same as the time stated in the prop box of that movie?

Is this how I can find out about what you are talking about here???

As you can see, I'm not clear on what you are saying about this.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Why is there bubble wrap in front of the camera?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Angrylightbulb
Palasheea could you please explain to me what exactly about the videos makes you believe 100% that it is some type of paranormal activity?

Well, I'm an ITC experimenter... here's a webpage showing some of the results of my experiments.
www.fantasticfrog.net...

Check out some of those links too.

Anyway, I also do regular EVP sessions where I'm in contact with a number of spirits who communicate to me on a regular basis. So I'm very immersed in spirit communication and have been for several years now.

So right off the bat, when I brightened up that second movie in a movie editor to see what's in it better -- I knew exactly what had happened -- the spirits themselves recorded the movie. This has also happened to other ItC experimenters too. Where they find an evp or photo or movie on their hard drive recorded by spirits or unseen beings.

Please read over the long post I posted on the previous page of this page in this thread because I explain more about these movies and how I found them and when and so on... see link below.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Before we get too bogged down in the minutiae in the case, maybe we can jump ahead for a bit.

Let's say we stipulate that there was, indeed, hijinks with your cam, and possibly non-normal, or extra-natural forces or agents created a video.

Where do we stand now?

Will you start being hyper-vigilant, double checking your door locks?

Do you feel a heightened sense of fear? How has it affected you since Aug 06? Have you not come to terms with it? Consider it a freak happenstance?

Or, are you thinking you want to submit the video to some TV producer, or maybe your local newspaper, to get the word out?

IOW, once decided, what do you feel needs to be done? Is there really anything you can do?

Maybe one should apply a 'relevance' scale to these kinds of events, similar to the Rio Scale (A measure of the importance of an ET contact scenario, proposed at a conference in Rio de Janeiro, in 2000.)

1. Is the evidence good, fair, or is iti poor, requiring extensive manipulation or filtering?;
2. Were there any witnesses?;
3. Is the info current; more than 10 days old; over a year old?;
4. Any other substantiating information?

At some point it might be the best idea to agree there's not much you can do, no matter what the conclusion.

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Why is there bubble wrap in front of the camera?

what's a bubble wrap?

I've never heard of that and where do you see that??

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Where are you now?
Well, this is the thing... because, as I see it... and I'm viewing this movie with the trained eye of an ITC experimenter and one who has analyzed and studied the ITC results of other experimenters now intensively for the past couple of years -- this particular video is showing so much activity, to me at first when I viewed it, it left me in total awe... it took me several months for everthing to sink in before I was even able to share it with others and talk about it... which I'm doing here. So just being able to discuss what's in this video and expecially that being that looks like a Grey.. I'm just interested in some feedback. So that's where I'm at now with this.

l you start being hyper-vigilant, double checking your door locks?
No... I'm used to unseen being/spirit contact but I admit that since this movie, I moved that recliner to another room. Lol...

you feel a heightened sense of fear? How has it affected you since Aug 06? Have you not come to terms with it? Consider it a freak happenstance?
Quite the contrary... I'm really excited about getting those movies and I'm hoping something else will happen sometime soon again! But I definitely consider those movies a freak happenstance... that for sure! But it's one that I hope will happen again. I would like to find out more about these beings and the only way to be able to do that is to keep in contact with them.
Now that I've processed those 2 movies.. I'm ready to keep my cam connected to my computer all of the time -- and have that MyScreenCam program installed. They work with whatever technology you have installed. They first test it for awhile and then start using it. But this program.. they were able to use it right away. I'm ready to have it available at all times for them to use if they want to use it again.

are you thinking you want to submit the video to some TV producer, or maybe your local newspaper, to get the word out?
No... I feel that it's important for me to write everything out --- and a forum like this one allows me feedback on what I'm writing. But as for publicity, that's not something I can have any part of. Whatever information i post here .. anyone can use it if they want.

, once decided, what do you feel needs to be done? Is there really anything you can do?
I need to operate in a positive environment but I need feedback too... I need to be able to share my material with having to hassle with some of the inside politics that goes on in so many different kinds of paranormal related communities. So since this place is for the most part neutral... it's a good place for me to share. Also need a place that's open minded about ET's.

Let me read up on the Rio Scale... lol, where do you find this stuff! But great idea!!

Maybe one should apply a 'relevance' scale to these kinds of events, similar to the Rio Scale (A measure of the importance of an ET contact scenario, proposed at a conference in Rio de Janeiro, in 2000.)

1. Is the evidence good, fair, or is iti poor, requiring extensive manipulation or filtering?;
2. Were there any witnesses?;
3. Is the info current; more than 10 days old; over a year old?;
4. Any other substantiating information?

At some point it might be the best idea to agree there's not much you can do, no matter what the conclusion.

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
I have that software in installed and to try this out... what do I do?
Do i record a movie with it and take note of the Label of that movie and what's in the prop box (the time)...
And then switch over to another time zone and then look at that file again to see if the time on the label of that new file is the same as the time stated in the prop box of that movie?

Is this how I can find out about what you are talking about here???

Yes. The only thing is that you may not have the same version of the program since you said you might download a new copy. If the original then some experimenting would hopefully duplicate the error.

Try as is. Then change to CST and try. Atticus, I believe it was, got the one hour difference.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I will try this out and see what happens. Will let you know.
Thanks for going into detail on this for me... I think I have a better understanding on this...

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210b
I processed the first 133 frames of 263 of the original video form 'yousendit'
(the processing was: subtracted the static pattern and added a small grey value offset)

And that's how it looks:

rapidshare.com...

This is interesting, you're doing a pretty quick get-away on this and as I'm waiting for the code to enter into that box to be able to access this file of yours which I'm assuming is your edit of my movie, somehow I'm sensing that you managed to efficiently erase important visual matter in the editing process that you used in order to support your assertion that there's nothing there.
My apologies for sounding like I'm paranoid but I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt in your request to edit this movie, but your quick get away tactic is speaking volumes.
I hope I'm wrong about my above statements but -- as I'm waiting for this download, I don't think so.

Ok. g21.... just saw your 'improvement' on my video and no wonder you made a quick get away!
You hardly even brightened up that movie in order to see what was going on in it!
You chose to instead keep it dark because you couldn't accept what was showing in it!

Shame on you!

[edit on 7-11-2007 by Palasheea]

I knew you will not like it.

You had liked this one better:

It's a screenshot of your youtube video. Look at it. Look exactly at it. Can you see the face looking stright at you?
Can you? I see it very clear. 2 eyes staring at me a nose a mouth hairs bright back shoulder and a clear black writing right to left at the bottom of the picture and this is no joke.
This figure is familiar to me and that's why I have no problem to recognice him.
Does he exist? From now on yes. He exist through me and now he exists for you also because I pointed you to him.

Let me take a deapth breath. I have to find some clear words in a form that you get what I want to tell you.

Palasheea,

First and most importand, I respect you for your standing here and bearing the attacks you get. It's very hard to open a thread here on ATS especially when you want to post something paranormal or alien related and unlike famous others here IN FACT PRESENT some material!
On ATS you at once becomes attacked from all sides and the loudest are always the one that screams Hoax on the slightlest missmatch or indiscrepancy and call for mod's to close the thread regardless that this missmatches or indiscripances happens through many reasons and not last because the one that screams Hoax simple fails to do a proper investigations and searching for logical explanations.
This thread is a real examples of such failures. Sometimes I get the impression there is something to win here for the first that screams 'hoax'. Unfortunatly it's true, and this I think you know as long time ATS member, that more than often a thread turns out to be a hoax.

I personel don't believe you are hoaxing here. Also I don't believe that you are trying to misslead anyone by intend. I read a number of post's in the past from you and I think I have a good idea about how you see the world. However als I can not rule out for sure if not at the end you indeed put a hoax here. It is simple not possible to know one that well just about reading what someone post.

If you check my profile you will see that I life in two worlds. The very technical and hard 'wake' world and the spiritual and they do not exclude each others. Both are real. (before one shouts..that is my opinion..ok!) Through my own experiences also aliens became an undenyable fact to me. I will not say more about this.

However back to the case here. I lastly do not know what is to see in your video. My pattern recognition in my mind simple brought out a Left Hand and a human head and this after I have watched it 3 or 4 times and this became more clear to me as more as I watched it. As you see in this thread some will see nothing at all some hands some alien heads some figures they know from somewhere. A lot is possible when the video has simple enough noise and the will to see something of the observer is strong enough.
What you will see depends STRONGLY on the EXPECTATIONS of the observer. I know this and that's why I never look for aliens at first but for things that match the wake reality.
You should be aware in what sourrounding you are. Everthing of the setup is this reality. Your room. Your computer. The 'My ScremCam' Program. Yet you expect to record alien and spirits. Both don't have their roots in this reality. So how likely is it that you capture them with tools in this reality? I will not exclude that it is possibly to a degree if you make a carefully setup and everything and then rule out all physical explanations BEFORE you conclude it is an alien or a spirit. That there is an alien or a spirit is simple not the not likely at least not as a chair or a human.

Now I know where you come from and your first shout will always be aliens and spirit before anything else. You are trained for this to see them and you will see what you are trained for. But this does in no way mean the same as THEY are in fact there. For you they might be there. If so then this is your experience and no one else will be able to follow you there. Remember , no one will see them same if the picturejust has enough noise.

And this finnaly brings me back to me and editing this video.

..continue..

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Part 2

So what do you expect someone to analyse a video? Shall the one trun up the level of noise so there is more noise where you can associate patterns maybe also compress it to create some artifacts or shall the one try to get right of noise that simple doesn't belongs there forexample a STATIC pattern that we can see what is really there..THER IN THE PHYSICAL Reality!?

I am all for the second. You not!?

I want to know what is recordered on the second video! Objective not subjective. I don't want to know what you can interprete in noise pictures.

True I said I see a left hand and a Human. I said this after carefully whatching your video several times. You don't know me well enough to know this.
I very much would like you to have a video of an alien. What could be better than a physical proof of aliens? But in no way I ever would manipulate something be it video or document the way to mach my or anyone else expectations.

--

I'll tell you exactly what I did with the video.

Your video showed a pattern (pixels) persist over the whole time. This forexample can happen when you record with low shutter and less light.

I made a relative simple operation:

I wrote a short program (i am skilled in that and can do that very fast believe it or not) that calculates the AVERAGE of for each pixel over all frames (133 in this case)

This is calculated by
PixelAverage of a fix pixel position = Sum Of all Pixel Values in all frames in that Pixel position / through frame counts.

And then for each frame NewPixelValue = PixelValue - PixelAverage + ASmallGreyOffset;

This I have done for each colour component (RGB).

This is well possible because you moved around the camera. A movie of a static picture would be processed into a black picture ..ok small unicolor Grey One to be precise.

And that's exactly why I did that. I wanted to get right of the static part in your movie.

And that's all. Nothing more. No magic trickering to bring out a Hand or a head etc.

Byway in my processed video I see a Left Hand that hold's a cylindric Box. A pill-box or something.. but that's my interpertation of the pattern I see ..could be completly something else, maybe equipment of your room.

I wrote too much to read I know.

But I hope that it had some value to you and you know better to judge me know.

I tell you something to close it. I worked once with EVP. I have heard some very impressive clear samples from someone with a unique methode. So no I do not exclude the possibility that you can get glimps of non physical beings this way.
But as soon as you start to hear and see ghosts and spirits and aliens in everything you should do one step back.

Don't lose the ground!

(End of long response)

edit: correctet an unlucky setence.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by g210b]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I can see it in the weekly world news now

Aliens Hijacked my Webcam

you totally blew your credibility by not claiming to know what bubble wrap was.
thats was it game over the second you said that.
My fish know what bubble wrap is and they don't get out much.
unlike you though they aren't up to hoaxing posts on forums

it was fun while it lasted eh

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Wow! Thanks g210b!

I need to read over what you've written here again just so I'm not missing anything. I want to thank you for going through all of the trouble of creating a new application for that pixel count thing and your conclusions on those results you got with it.

As for your opinions on what's showing in this video, at least you are saying that you are seeing a face, for example and I'm sure you are already aware that such paranormal faces that we see in images and movies are in many ways multifaceted and even holographic. You have to consider that such beings have to put forth a lot of effort just to manifest in ways that we are able to see them. But I'm only speaking now as an experienced ITC experimenter.
But I think you are saying that anything that you are seeing in that image is only a figment of your imagination. And that each person who looks at it will be seeing something different. I agree with you to some extent about this on that image because it's so mutifaceted. But some frames of that face in that movie are showing more clearer images than others. And it also depends on what kind of editing is done and what one is focusing on. I'm to find that some people here prefer more smoother images that look less pixelated but then by changing it into that form, there's sometimes a problem with erasing some of the detail of that image that can only be seen when that image is in it's original version. But it depends on which frame it is in this particular movie. That big bulbous head that bopped up from behind the chair looks better when it's edited to look less pixelated because we don't have to be concerned about erasing things like facial features.
But if it's an image that showing facial features that also very pixelated, I myself prefer to keep it in that way if any smoothing it out erases those features.

At any rate, I do want to thank you for your suggestions. My experimental background is in the area of ITC research so of course I am viewing this movie from that perspective. And because I have a trained eye for such images, I know what to look for to confirm if what's in those images are anomalous or not and I see a lot of such images like that in this movie.

Having said this, I only want to focus on the more obvious things that I'm seeing in this movie and that is that large bulbous head that's popping up from behind the recliner... and then goes back down. To me, this aspect of this movie far stands out than anything else that's going on in it.
My main contention is that it LOOKS LIKE the head of a quintessential Grey. Of course, just because it looks that way does not mean that it is a Grey... it just looks like it. It could just be a spirit with a bald head. Or it could any other number of unseen beings out there that have not yet been given a name for. But whatever it is, it is SOMETHING -- but I can assure you, as an ITC experimenter, that none of those images that we are seeing in this movie are --- humans in the sense that you and I are human.

Thanks once again for your feedback!

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Sorry.. double post...

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerkinana walsky
I can see it in the weekly world news now

Aliens Hijacked my Webcam

you totally blew your credibility by not claiming to know what bubble wrap was.
thats was it game over the second you said that.
My fish know what bubble wrap is and they don't get out much.
unlike you though they aren't up to hoaxing posts on forums

it was fun while it lasted eh

Oh yeah, that really hits the nail on the head.

Do you know what a blaidd drwg is ?

And no googling.

Read this as Don't be so Absurd...

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join