It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie of an Alien found in my C Directory on My Computer!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This thread is remaining active at my request.

First off, I want to thank MastaG for his research on why those 2 movies I found in my C Directory were labeled the way they were. So here's what we know now.

-- On the morning of Aug. 30th, 2006, I downloaded a webcam recorder called ScreenCam.
Here's the link to that site. www.myscreencam.com...
Because of my work, I download a lot of different programs just to try them out to see if I can use them for anything. So that's the case here. I can't recall how I stumbled on this software but on the morning of Aug.30, 2006, I downloaded it and here's what I found:
When clicking on the My ScreenCam icon on my desktop... a box popped up. Here's that box.

Well, knowing what I know about computer software programs, this program turned out to be not only primitive, but, as I was soon to find out, quirky too.
Needless to say, I was disppointed in finding out that this program only had a box that served as the view screen showing what ever my webcam was pointing at. But I downloaded it yesterday just to refresh my memory and lol, when that little black box popped up, I knew I was looking at something I had seen before. So yesterday, I tried out the cam and made a short movie by clicking on 'Video Capture' (see image above at blue section on top of box). So I recorded a movie with my old webcam of my living room and here's that movie:

But when I clicked on the stop record button, no box came up for me to save it anywhere. But knowing that I found those movies in my C Directory several months ago... that's the first place I looked and sure enough, that's where the movie was saved in. But in Aug.06, when I recorded a movie, and then clicked on stop record, I had no idea where that movie was saved at.
But yesterday, after I finished recording the above short movie, a blue screen cam up where I had to unplug my computer to get rid of it. So this indicated to me that this software is unstable so I automatically uninstalled it because of that. But later on in the day, I decided to re-install it because I wanted to check on something about it. So I re-installed it and made another short movie, only this time, it was saved to my Desktop instead of the C Directory. Then I uninstalled it again and then re-installed and this time when I recorded movie, the file was saved in My Documents.

Granted the software does allow one to pick out a folder where one wants to save their movies.. .I was to find out that this feature does not work... at least on my computer. But my un-installing and re-installing of that software .. and then recording a new movie... when I would do that, I did not even touch that one option in the MENU about where to save ones files. It does not work anyways but I was to find that this software has a mind of it's own as to where it ends up saving movie files where ever it wants to.
So let's back track to Aug. 06. As I said, I download a lot of different software programs just to try them out -- too many to remember details about especially those programs that I don't like. This program was one of those. Lol. So I'm trying to remember when I installed that program but I found the original MyScreenCam folder in Program Files and found out that I installed it on Aug 30th 2006 sometime that morning.
Well, me being me, I know that whenever I download a new program I never used before, I try it out right away. So I'm certain that I did that in this case too. But what happened was I recorded a short movie only to find that I could not save that movie anywhere... after I clicked on stop record, that was it... nothing popped up where I'm sure I was wondering what happened to the movie I just recorded? Can't I even play it back and where the heck did it go?? But most likely, because no box popped up for me to save that movie I had just recorded, I probably thought it was just one of those primitive programs that don't work right and are not for Windows XP... probably a holdover from Windows 98 even. Well, I'm not one to fuss with quirky applications like this and usually I uninstall them right away but I found out yesterday that MyScreenCam, when I wanted to uninstall it from Add/Remove in my Control panel, was not listed in my programs installed list -- at least the after I installed it for the first time yesterday but after that it would be listed there... but not the first time. As I said, this is a primitive quirky program. So sometimes it would be listed in Add/Remove .. and other times not. So there's a good chance that in Aug. 2006, when I wanted to uninstall that program after trying it out right after I downloaded it -- because MyScreenCam was not listed in the program line up in the ADD/Remove folder, I just left it on my computer and forgot about it.
I can't see that the next day I would have brought up this application again to make another movie because as far as knew at that time, this application did not work right so why would I bother bringing it up again to record a new movie when the application turned out to be a dud? I already had Windows Movie Maker installed on my computer and that program worked fine for my purposes. There would be no reason for me to try out that application again the next day.
So let's skip ahead and review over some other things in regard to this software program and those 2 movies I found in my C Directory.
As I already mentioned, yesterday I installed MyScreenCam and recorded a short movie. That move automatically was saved, in this case, in my C directory -- just like those other 2 movies were.
But let's look at the movie I recorded yesterday that some of your already downloaded yesterday also because I accidentally uploaded that file in that Rapid Share upload service instead of one of those other 2 movies... so some of you already have seen this movie I recorded yesterday. I never meant to show it to anybody... I just wanted to TRY OUT THAT SOFTWARE. So here's that movie again:

Do you notice how I pan the camera across the room? I did that just to make sure that what I would be viewing on playback was a movie and not a still shot. In order to make sure about that, I moved panned the webcam from one side of the room to the other to capture some kind of MOTION. If I just kept the camera directed in one place, like a cup on a table ... on playback, I would not be able to tell for sure if what was showing was just a still shot and instead of a movie ... this is why moved the cam across the room.

So let's now look at the 2 movies I found several months ago in my C Directory and let's say that supposing I did want to try out that software again to see if it worked the day after I installed it onto my computer. Where even though it did not work for me the the day before, I decided to try it out again to see if it would work the second time round.
So, based on the movie that I recorded yesterday, you can see that when trying out new video software, I pan the camera from on end of the room to the other just to see if I'm actually capturing a movie as opposed to a still shot.
But look at this movie of the leather recliner..

Not only is it much shorter than the movie I recorded yesterday when I was TRYING OUT the software... it's also only directed at a chair. So if I was supposedly trying out this software, by recording a very short clip like this where it's not even panning across the room for me to see on playback if I captured a movie or not or just a still shot, this to me indicates that I did not record this movie. Because when I try out video software, I pan my cam across the room, just like I did yesterday just to make sure that the software is working.

Now let's look at the other movie that was recorded only ONE MINUTE after the first movie.

In this case, there is a lot of motion. So we are seeing the cam sort of moving along with the chair that was moving where we see someone/something in the chair swiveling in it back and forth... and then at at one point rocking the chair to and fro. The camera itself seems almost like it's attempting to keep in synch with the motion of the chair as it was swiveling back and forth or rocking to and fro. My leather recliner is on a ball bearing base and it does that.
So for those of you who say that it was me in that chair ... that I was just recording a movie of me sitting in it... then who's holding the cam and recording the movie? The cam was moving too as it kept up with the movement of the chair.. so that cam was not just sitting on a table and recording what was in front of it.
And, in additon to this, there's no way someone I know would know how to bring up any video recorder that's installed on my computer... especially one I had just installed the day before and have his friends sit in that chair and so on... no way! I live here alone! No one I know even knows how to operate my old webcam.. it's a very fickle cam not meant for Windows xp... it freezes up on me alot. There's no way I recorded this movie myself and theres no way anyone I know would record these movies in the middle of the afternoon...
Something paranormal is occuring in this movie. I did not record it. I'm telling you the truth.

And one other thing to support the paranormal aspects of this recording... look how much darker it is than that other movie that was recorded only ONE MINUTE before!
Look at the incredible differences in the pixelization of the second movie compared to the first!
My opinion on this is that that pixelization of that movie is showing the extraordinary amount of energy that was in that room at the time when that movie was recorded.
I know this because some of my ITC movies are like this too.
Well, I've presented my case to the best of my ability. Thank-you.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Didn't the OP believe that the room and furnishing are those of her house? It was taken with her web cam?

Yes, SHE did. But I'm also looking for a logical explanation. The difference is, that some are calling her a hoaxer and I don't think she's hoaxing. I think she can honestly see what she says she sees, and even I can see how she would see what she says she sees in some of the examples.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Just wanted to applaud 'undo' or the superb job of 'de-speckling' those grainy images. I mean Wow!

Did you just use photoshop?

Can you do some more of them? How did you get the coloring, or was that already underneath or in the original greenish images or something?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
No, you are trying to prove that she hoaxed it, deliberately.

Wrong again.

If you go back and read my actual posts, I came to the conclusion they are human beings. I advise her that if she didn't make them, to call the police and/or change her locks. I am trying to prove that the shapes in the movie are human. Am i supposed to just disregard the odd things pal has to say (or doesn't say at all)?

And thanks for the offer, but i can defend myself.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Part chimp,

This is what google has to say about myscreencam

MyScreenCam
This application bundles adware from 180Solutions and eXact Advertising.

i don't want adware on my comp. but if it bundles adware, then perhaps the extra videos that she claims she did not take herself, are related somehow to the adware.

The software has no adware bundled, I've just had it checked with Ad-Aware + latest Updates and Kaspersky Anti-Virus + latest Updates. That is probably just disinfo.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
reply to post by undo
How did you get the coloring, or was that already underneath or in the original greenish images or something?

I didn't do the original despeckling of the footage. That was someone else, a couple pages back. What I did was take their despeckled frame shots, and added a soften filter, and increased color saturation so that any obscured objects would show up better. The program was Paintshop pro 5, but i'm not sure what program was used to do the original despeckling.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by undo]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

The first part of the explanation is plausible. So, you faced your recliner, took a short video. Fine. Then, you took another short video. Have any mirrors near the PC? It's a reflection of some sort and strikes me as someone holding the cam about arms length away from their head. They're moving the cam trying to line up the image. At one point you slightly lower then raise the cam which gave the appearance of e "head" bobbing up and down.

Sorry, but the spirit or alien in this is YOU.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

The first part of the explanation is plausible. So, you faced your recliner, took a short video. Fine. Then, you took another short video. Have any mirrors near the PC? It's a reflection of some sort and strikes me as someone holding the cam about arms length away from their head. They're moving the cam trying to line up the image. At one point you slightly lower then raise the cam which gave the appearance of e "head" bobbing up and down.

I agree with this post, im more than convinced now that this was either an accidental video, a video someone else took, or she did a ict experiment on the tv and accidently recorded a tv show of 2 people messing around. One of those is correct, i just dont know why the op wont admit that maybe it happened like that, she doesnt always do the exact same thing, whats to say that she downloaded several programs that day and forgot about my screen cam till the day after? then tested it out on the 31st.

Im getting a brain draing with this thread lol

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Well, I'm not one to fuss with quirky applications like this and usually I uninstall them right away but I found out yesterday that MyScreenCam, when I wanted to uninstall it from Add/Remove in my Control panel, was not listed in my programs installed list -- at least the after I installed it for the first time yesterday but after that it would be listed there... but not the first time. As I said, this is a primitive quirky program. So sometimes it would be listed in Add/Remove .. and other times not. So there's a good chance that in Aug. 2006, when I wanted to uninstall that program after trying it out right after I downloaded it -- because MyScreenCam was not listed in the program line up in the ADD/Remove folder, I just left it on my computer and forgot about it.

This is untrue and a convenient scapegoat. Below is a cap of the first time i have opened add/remove hardware since downloading MyScreenCam. Did you honestly think this was a logical answer to my question?

What do you know? There it is. But I'm sure your version of Windows was just misfiring or something.

This is a hoax. Don't close the thread or whatever, because it's in skunkworks; but it is a hoax, and the OP is being deceitful. End of story. Case closed.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a-squared Malware-Info
www.emsisoft.com...

counter spy
research.sunbelt-software.com...

spyware terminator
www.spywareterminator.com...

of course, these services may not be legit themselves, so i really don't know. i will go ahead and download it, that is, if pala's newest post hasn't already answered your questions.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

This is what I said you can interpret it anyway you want but as for that head... it most definitely bobbed up from behind the chair where it then went back down again.

The camera itself seems almost like it's attempting to keep in synch with the motion of the chair as it was swiveling back and forth or rocking to and fro. My leather recliner is on a ball bearing base and it does that.
So for those of you who say that it was me in that chair ... that I was just recording a movie of me sitting in it... then who's holding the cam and recording the movie? The cam was moving too as it kept up with the movement of the chair.. so that cam was not just sitting on a table and recording what was in front of it.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Below is a cap of the first time i have opened add/remove hardware since downloading MyScreenCam.

The key word in that statement is "I" (it's your computer, not hers). If all computers acted the same with downloaded programs, there would be alot less PC troubles. I've downloaded programs that didn't show up in add/remove too. Not very often, but it has happened, especially if they were bundled with adware that was trying to escape notice.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PartChimp

This is untrue and a convenient scapegoat. Below is a cap of the first time i have opened add/remove hardware since downloading MyScreenCam. Did you honestly think this was a logical answer to my question?

What do you know? There it is. But I'm sure your version of Windows was just misfiring or something.

This is a hoax. Don't close the thread or whatever, because it's in skunkworks; but it is a hoax, and the OP is being deceitful. End of story. Case closed.

What is untrue? I don't understand what you are getting at. And what is a 'cap'?

And are you saying that I'm lying that MyScreenCam was not on the Add and Delete list in my control panel???
Believe me, I searched real hard for MyScreenCam on that list because that blue window popped up where I had to unplug my computer... my computer crashed due to that sofware and I wanted it off my computer at that time because of that.

Thanks undo for you comments on this.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I can't believe people are falling for this crap.

This thread should be deleted.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
And what is a 'cap'?

A screen caption, like a screenshot, but with words/arrows/other extraneous info added after the fact.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I'm not interpreting what you said but rather what the cleaned up video shows. Surely, if you are able to see an alien of spirit in that, you can see someone holding a webcam up to a mirror or reflective surface.

Glad this got moved to skunkworks. There are other threads out there more worthy of my time.

I'm done here.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

What is untrue? I don't understand what you are getting at. And what is a 'cap'?

And are you saying that I'm lying that MyScreenCam was not on the Add and Delete list in my control panel???
Believe me, I searched real hard for MyScreenCam on that list because that blue window popped up where I had to unplug my computer... my computer crashed due to that sofware and I wanted it off my computer at that time because of that.

I just left it on my computer and forgot about it.

So it made your computer crash and you "searched real hard", but you just left it on your computer and forgot about it?

Which one is it?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
30 pages long - OMG. At least the topic should be edited... to something like "Strange videos on my PC" or such...

The video is human, the OP cannot recall the events of the day, thus it's just a test video. Evidently no paranormal activity.

BTW, MyScreenCam loads on Windows startup by default, BUT, there is not Record Hotkey documented in the Help files...

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PartChimp

I just left it on my computer and forgot about it.

So it made your computer crash and you "searched real hard", but you just left it on your computer and forgot about it?

Which one is it?

Stop playing games chimp... you are taking sentences out of context ... mixing things that I said up and then throwing them all back together again.

You are trying to confuse people as to what I was saying about all of this and that's you intention in your above post.

You are misrepresenting what I was saying about what happened yesterday about that software and mixing in sentences from my experience with that software back in Aug. 06.

Stop doing this chimp and I'm putting you back on my ignore list.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Sorry to inform you just because one spyware program doesn't detect a threat it doesn't mean it's not spyware. It is. It is low risk, but it is spyware nevertheless.

Source:
research.sunbelt-software.com...

MyScreenCam
Type Low Risk Software
Type Description Low Risk Software should not harm your machine or compromise your privacy and security unless it has been installed without your knowledge and consent. A Low Risk Software application may be a program that you knowingly and deliberately installed and that you wish to keep. Although some Low Risk Software programs may track online habits -- as provided for in a privacy policy or End User License Agreement (EULA) -- or display advertising within the applications themselves, these programs have only vague, minimal or negligible effects on your privacy.
Category Adware Bundler
Category Description An Adware Bundler is a downloadable program that is typically "freeware" because it is bundled with advertising software -- adware. The adware may function independently of the bundler program, but in some cases the bundler program will not function if the adware is removed, or will not install unless the adware is installed. Most Adware Bundlers install several adware applications from multiple adware vendors, each of which is governed by a separate End User License Agreement (EULA) and Privacy Policy. Some Adware Bundlers may not fully and properly disclose the presence of bundled advertising software during installation.

Source:
www.spywareterminator.com...
MyScreenCam
Description: Adware Bundler
Risk Level: Low
Version of First Release: 1.0.001.009
Software Developer: (unknown)
Brief Info:
Extended Info:
Information Source:

[edit on 8-11-2007 by rocksarerocks]

[edit on 8-11-2007 by rocksarerocks]