It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie of an Alien found in my C Directory on My Computer!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I noticed that the first video is fastforwarded, the shading changes too quickly too much. Why is that? They obviously left the webcam on for a very long time, if they are actually the ones who filmed it and not you.

Second video could be absolutley anything, I don't even see your recliner in it.

To me, I repeat, TO ME, these videos don't prove anything at all, not that they are trying to anyways; they don't show anything at all, they don't have anything to do with aliens (this video should be in the paranormal section or skunk works), I mean, these vids are as useless as the repitlian videos, to me. I don't see anything, even with your still frames, and my windows 98 webcam, in a dark room, I can get better results than that. Don't try to blame the graininess of the video because of the closed shades, that won't change anything at all, and why the hell would they change webcam for that segment? Why would they film a 16 second video of them sitting in a chair? Why would they make it so grainy? Why would they make this look like an obvious fake? and finally, why would you fake this?

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I suppose you have verified

The first clip is less then 30 to 35 seconds so it ended before the second

The date you changed cams, was it near that date

Did you have any virus problems around 8-31

Anyone visiting on that date

You computer clock was set correctly on 8-31

The files seem to be the correct type your old cam output

Your were or were not there at the times to best of your memory

This seems really odd. Could it have captured via spyware or a bug.

Edit: Do you have an indoor cat?

[edit on 11/5/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooler1
Very strange. Does any family or friends have an "emergency" key to you place? I hope someon here can shed some light on these movies. I believe what you have posted.

It really bugs me that people are so qucik to call hoax here, don't get discouraged by them. How do these people know what an alien will do with a web cam, jeez.

Flagged and starred.

Thanks for the flag! Once again, I will send those movies to any expert who wants to look them over.
I guess that's all I can say .. I didn't record these movies and it's my belief that they were recorded by the same types of entities that we are seeing in that second movie.
I'm not looking for attention here.. just presenting this information to this forum because the thought came to me that that's maybe what I'm suppose to do with it.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't know about this one, but the thing that makes me wonder is the whole "C:" drive directory thing. If we knew exactally what folder these movies were in, it might help us a little bit, but from judging from your provided screen shot, those movies are definatly not in your C:/ root directory. There isn't even a windows directory, but rather, it looks like this was found IN your windows directory. There seems to be a bunch of temporary files in here, including the local folder "TEMP" in here, thus the location of these files would be "C:/Windows/" which is not your root directory. As far as I know, from any program I've worked with, nothing saves into your windows directory UNLESS your installing a program with .dll files, or your installing fonts, and even then, .dll files go into System 32, and fonts go into a font folder. Also, telling from the screen shot, there are other saved files here. Unless this is a public folder, nothing should be saved in a root directory where temp is, and even then, a Temp folder is never in a C:/ (root). This makes me wonder like I said. And you can't claim that an Alien would go and "save" the file in the Windows folder because thats just completely ubsurd (sp?). I'm not saying this is fake, but the location of the two movies doesn't seem legit. But thats just my opinion.

Edit: I just realized that your screen shot was cut off at the top and that your folders are in alphabetical order, thus this is your windows folder, unlike I said before, but this still makes me wonder why a file would be stored in this folder?

[edit on 093030p://111 by For(Home)Country]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by For(Home)Country
I think your are correct about not C:\
Looks like an app directory, like may be the camera stuff.

To the OP

What was the cam's make/model. May be someone has one and can check for directory names, etc.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Also, just a few questions. Why is the screenshot cut off? I'm just assuming that you only wanted to show the important stuff, right? Also, why is the screen shot in PNG format? PNG is usually used for complicated, moddifed picutres that usually are used in Photoshop, but hey, what do I know? Usually, when I take a picture of my desktop, I open it in Paint and save it as gif or jpg. Do you use photoshop or some other fancy program to save pictures? Also, if you can post a full screen of the location of these vidoes, that may help. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hi, Palasheea!!

I want to say thank you for posting this information!! I was thinking about this exact same occurrence a day or so ago; the idea of a ghost or other "non-terrestrial" being taking possession of a recording device and covertly planting evidence on it.

This has indeed happened in different forms to different folks. I think it's been done with tape recorders, computers/computer files, video cameras, and other mediums.

I remember meeting you in threads months and months ago, and I believe you are sincere. I also believe you may have captured something paranormal; possibly ETs !!

Thank you for posting. Looking forward to seeing more of this type of evidence (and playfulness).

These "beings" (see ETs), if in fact that is what are in those videos, seem to be becoming more and more overt in their attempts at contact. I think this is a reality that we will become more and more immersed in, and in very short order...

Thanks, Palasheea!!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well first up, i see a human face to the left of what im assuming is the chair. It looks like the side profile of a female face Secondly, i dont see anything morphing into a ram. Though i did see a circular artifact and can see how you might think that was horns (but frankly, the chair is black and i cant even discern any shape or form occupying the chair) Finally, given the date, i doubt its anything serious. Could be accidental recording, could be from a virus, could be you were screwing around with the cam and forgot, it was a year ago

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by For(Home)Country
I don't know about this one, but the thing that makes me wonder is the whole "C:" drive directory thing. If we knew exactally what folder these movies were in, it might help us a little bit, but from judging from your provided screen shot, those movies are definatly not in your C:/ root directory. There isn't even a windows directory, but rather, it looks like this was found IN your windows directory. There seems to be a bunch of temporary files in here, including the local folder "TEMP" in here, thus the location of these files would be "C:/Windows/" which is not your root directory. As far as I know, from any program I've worked with, nothing saves into your windows directory UNLESS your installing a program with .dll files, or your installing fonts, and even then, .dll files go into System 32, and fonts go into a font folder. Also, telling from the screen shot, there are other saved files here. Unless this is a public folder, nothing should be saved in a root directory where temp is, and even then, a Temp folder is never in a C:/ (root). This makes me wonder like I said. And you can't claim that an Alien would go and "save" the file in the Windows folder because thats just completely ubsurd (sp?). I'm not saying this is fake, but the location of the two movies doesn't seem legit. But thats just my opinion.

Edit: I just realized that your screen shot was cut off at the top and that your folders are in alphabetical order, thus this is your windows folder, unlike I said before, but this still makes me wonder why a file would be stored in this folder?

[edit on 093030p://111 by For(Home)Country]

Here's how I get to where these files were found.
I click on my START menu.
Then click on My Computer
Then click on Local Disk (C) (I call this my C Directory) and that's where those movies were found.
The only reason I go there sometimes is to look in my Program Files but all of the folders in my Local Disk (C) are on top where I never scroll down to see what kinds of other files are below the top section that has all of those folders for Windows.
As for myself, I save everything in My Documents.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Originally posted by OnTheDeck

Wow! Thanks!
So far this is a first for me but since I found these files, I've always been on the look out to see if any other files like this are anywhere somewhere else on my computer.

Will keep you posted should it ever happen again someday!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Please have it analyzed! It would be so interesting to see it much clearer. It would be worth the time and trouble. I hope that what ever it turns out to be stays away from you for ever. Are you still nervous about it? U2U me sometime and we can talk if you want.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by antar]

Thanks antar! Will keep your offer in mind. Hope to have them analyzed -- will send them to anyone who's an expert in this area to have a look at them so they can report back here on their authenticity.
But like I said before, I'm more interested in the content of the second movie more than anything else. Just want to gain a greater understanding of what they are trying to communicate to us.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by For(Home)Country
Also, just a few questions. Why is the screenshot cut off? I'm just assuming that you only wanted to show the important stuff, right? Also, why is the screen shot in PNG format? PNG is usually used for complicated, moddifed picutres that usually are used in Photoshop, but hey, what do I know? Usually, when I take a picture of my desktop, I open it in Paint and save it as gif or jpg. Do you use photoshop or some other fancy program to save pictures? Also, if you can post a full screen of the location of these vidoes, that may help. Thanks.

I put those screenshots on one blank background in Fireworks and saved it that way. So all of those pictures are on one background. I guess I saved it in PNG which is Fireworks native format.

It's late here now but will post a full screenshot of my C directory which shows where those files were found. Will do that tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Flagged. This is the most hilarious post I've ever seen. Things mysteriously appearing on your harddrive! What a hoot. You should totally send this in to a video expert.

Make sure you record the expert's response!

[edit on 5-11-2007 by Donoso]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by For(Home)Country
I think your are correct about not C:\
Looks like an app directory, like may be the camera stuff.

To the OP

What was the cam's make/model. May be someone has one and can check for directory names, etc.

It's an evision clearview cam. It's a digital cam that also operates as a webcam too.
It's about 5 yrs old. But I usually had that cam connected to my computer because I used it as a webcam. I used Windows Movie Maker when recording webcam movies with it and always saved my files in a folder in My Documents.
But here's the interesting thing. The cam came with it's own software which back a year ago or so I still had installed on my computer and that software saves all movies in avi format. So this is why I think they used that software program but I myself have not used it in years.
But still, even when I used it as a webcam, any movies I recorded still would go to the folder I had set up in My Documents.
There's absolutely no rhyme or reason how those files ended up in my C directory.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Donoso, well whom ever analyzes them will hopefully just post their analysis here in this thread.
I'm hoping someone here in this forum will look them over if they have the time to do that.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Man, I can't believe that ANY of you could believe such an obvious bull# hoax like this piece of crap infecting my monitor.

I mean, consider the set-up. Palasheea, you actually expect us to believe that an alien flew to Earth, knew how to use a PC and webcam, shot the chair video in good light JUST SO YOU'D KNOW it was your chair, then they closed the blinds and used your old webcam so that it would come out with terrible quality, and then they saved it to your computer.

This thread makes my brain hurt. I've lost IQ points from reading it. I hope you get banned after some poor video expert (if any even think it's worth their time) debunk the # out of this.

What an insult to our intelligence.

To everyone else: don't feed the troll.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by SamuraiDrifter]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea
I thought that may be there was a hotkey sequence that might fire the camera for a short second duration. May be that hotkey got accidentally hit by you or someone/something else. Like a cat or a visitor. Something you might not have even known about but was there by default from the install.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I will not provide a comment on the nature of these films, HOWEVER, just for the hell of it, I am going to draw everybody's attention to the bearded face that appears throughout the whole of the "slowed down" video.

This is simply an accidental product of contrast pixelisation but interesting never-the-less... kind of...

Watch the "Slowed Down" movie clip again and near the top of the screen where the dark horizontal band occurs. Approximately one 3rd of the way from the left hand side of the shot is a "bearded face"...

Anyone else see that?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by Palasheea
I thought that may be there was a hotkey sequence that might fire the camera for a short second duration. May be that hotkey got accidentally hit by you or someone/something else. Like a cat or a visitor. Something you might not have even known about but was there by default from the install.

I'm pretty familiar with that cam. Even took it apart once and put it back together again just for the fun of it but only did that after I got a new webcam this year.
No hotkey that I know of. Plus, someone was holding that cam and swinging it back and forth. A cam can't do that if it's just sitting on a table somewhere.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SugarCube
I will not provide a comment on the nature of these films, HOWEVER, just for the hell of it, I am going to draw everybody's attention to the bearded face that appears throughout the whole of the "slowed down" video.

This is simply an accidental product of contrast pixelisation but interesting never-the-less... kind of...

Watch the "Slowed Down" movie clip again and near the top of the screen where the dark horizontal band occurs. Approximately one 3rd of the way from the left hand side of the shot is a "bearded face"...

Anyone else see that?

I'm glad you noticed that bearded man. There are some other interesting faces in this movie too but didn't want to go into that because for now I just wanted to focus on the more obvious larger beings in that movie.

But if one analyzes this movie, one will see that it's very holographic and layered.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join