Movie of an Alien found in my C Directory on My Computer!

page: 2
23
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea
 


Hi Palasheea,

Your video's are fun to watch, even if grainy.

I had a friend who lived in an apartment that was being re-painted and carpeted while she was at work during the week. A similar situation happend with her computer. It turned out to be the maintenance people who had done it. They also ate her food, and made a lot of long distance phone calls, too. Oh yeah, she also ended up missing quite a few pairs of her panties.

Nobody else has access to your abode? This is just something else to consider for you.




posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotrox
Umm---I'll bite.
So, who is moving the camera?
Usually, a default directory, my docs/my pictures usually, is where everything goes unless changed. Did you look in your temp. directories for avi files? Do a search for them? Maybe they didn't save them whilst setting up the recording, but the temp files still remain.
My guess would be kids, not aliens. Try renaming the extensions on some temp files to "avi" and see if they play.


I live alone and I can say with 100 percent certainty that these vids were not recorded by kids. Lol.
Also, thanks for your suggestions and will check that out tomorrow.



posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
reply to post by Palasheea
 


Hi Palasheea,

Your video's are fun to watch, even if grainy.

I had a friend who lived in an apartment that was being re-painted and carpeted while she was at work during the week. A similar situation happend with her computer. It turned out to be the maintenance people who had done it. They also ate her food, and made a lot of long distance phone calls, too. Oh yeah, she also ended up missing quite a few pairs of her panties.

Nobody else has access to your abode? This is just something else to consider for you.



No... lol.. some of the things some of you here are mentioning as to who possibly recorded those video's is almost as bizarre as the video's themselves!
But thanks for your input! Hope your freind has recovered from that... sounds like quite an ordeal! How awful!



posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Oh paleesha I just cant believe it. Ok is your computer in front of where your recliner is? Perhaps you have a web cam that accidentally took the footage and somehow got onto your c drive?
Ok if not, then you should think in terms of remaining calm so as to keep a clear head.
It could be someone with malintent, wishing to make some sort of movie with you as the star.
I would be sure to tell as many people as you can.
Personally I cant figure out how you knew it was your recliner because it is so badly done. Perhaps the original is much better?
Anyway, stay safe and consider this one flagged.



posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the flag! Most of what you're asking here antar I've already gone over in my first post and I already know that most will find this whole thing a little hard to believe.
But thanks for your feedback and yes, the recliner was in the same room as my computer which had that old webcam connected to it last year.



posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HighDefinitionFilms
 


Well, the poster has been here long enough to know how people get ripped apart for such details. So, knowing that, why do it in the first place? It would have been just as easy to only have one video, as two.

I'm not saying I buy it being an alien or a ghost or anything, just pointing out the logic here.



posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
just wondering----why wait over a year? do you not look at your "C" drive at least occasionally? The Date shows Aug. of '06. A bit of over-indulging on a warm summers eve and forgot taking it? If not, the culprits are long, long gone, even if they left in a spaceship.



posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Lol... right NGC!
And really when it comes down to it, I lack the imagination to come up with something like this ... it's too strange.

Stranger than fiction.

There's something going on in that second video. That large round head looks alien to me. The being in the chair looks demonic where at one point it morphs into what looks like a RAM.

I'm just trying to understand what's in that video but I do find it unsettling that the camera was swinging back and forth like that... it's like they're being playful but then again... maybe not.

And another thing, both video's were completely silent. No audio at all on either one of them. Very strange.



[edit on 5-11-2007 by Palasheea]



posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotrox
just wondering----why wait over a year? do you not look at your "C" drive at least occasionally? The Date shows Aug. of '06. A bit of over-indulging on a warm summers eve and forgot taking it? If not, the culprits are long, long gone, even if they left in a spaceship.



I actually found these movies several months ago. I mentioned that in my other post.
But no, I never look over what's in my C directory and when I go to My Computer, it's usually only to my Program Files.

Also, these movies were recorded in the middle of the afternoon! Not at night.



[edit on 5-11-2007 by Palasheea]



posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Did you buy your computer new or was it used? And if something was trying to tell you something, I don't understand why one video is clear and the next isn't. Do you have a friend who would do something like that just to freak you out? Just because you live alone doesn't mean someone came in and did that as a joke while you were gone. Just asking questions



posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Please have it analyzed! It would be so interesting to see it much clearer. It would be worth the time and trouble. I hope that what ever it turns out to be stays away from you for ever. Are you still nervous about it? U2U me sometime and we can talk if you want.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by antar]



posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Considering the videos are over a year old, and assuming you are telling the truth. I wouldn't be too concerned about it then.... unless there has been strange happenings since that only make sense in retrospect.



posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
Did you buy your computer new or was it used? And if something was trying to tell you something, I don't understand why one video is clear and the next isn't. Do you have a friend who would do something like that just to freak you out? Just because you live alone doesn't mean someone came in and did that as a joke while you were gone. Just asking questions


I bought it brand new, straight from the factory. It's a Dell computer.
The fact that one is clear and the other is not only adds to the WEIRDNESS of all of this.
The blinds were open in the first movie. In the second movie which was recorded one minute later, the room is dark.



posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well I've never heard of aliens invading a home when the occupant is not there. Did they come in, record this, then think to themselves "Well we got our point across" and then take off, no pun intended. I do tend to believe that you didn't film this yourself, and that you don't know what to make of it either. Though the idea of it being aliens doesn't make sense. We don't necessarily know the nature of these beings, I guess some of them might be intergalactic pranksters but I doubt it. I don't know what to tell you really.



posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
Considering the videos are over a year old, and assuming you are telling the truth. I wouldn't be too concerned about it then.... unless there has been strange happenings since that only make sense in retrospect.


At this point, I'm just curious to find out what's in that second movie but it was very unsettling to find those movies in that directory when according to the date on the label of those movies.. they were recorded a many many months earlier. I found that shocking as a matter of fact.



posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
so an alien goes into your room, happens to know what a webcam is, starts the correct recording software, records itself, saves the AVI file in your c: drive where you wont find it for some time as you dont save files to it, morphs into a ram and disappears.
The first film of just the chair happens to be of excellent clear quality but the videos containing the alien just happen to be of poor quality.

Such a set of coincidences.
Show me a video of the same quality of the first one showing the chair with the alien sat in it and you have my attention.

Sorry to be blunt but



posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953
 


Now I'm NOT saying these are aliens, but your logic doesn't hold true. If you were to go to planet X, land and start poking around what appeared to be a dwelling, you might mess with a lot of things. And some of these unfamiliar things might get turned on in the process. A curious monkey could do the same thing.

NOT that this is the answer that I would chose as most likely for this event, but your statement sounded as if every action by a hypothetical alien would be planned out for effect. I'm just saying that it need not be so. An accident could happen.



posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
Well I've never heard of aliens invading a home when the occupant is not there. Did they come in, record this, then think to themselves "Well we got our point across" and then take off, no pun intended. I do tend to believe that you didn't film this yourself, and that you don't know what to make of it either. Though the idea of it being aliens doesn't make sense. We don't necessarily know the nature of these beings, I guess some of them might be intergalactic pranksters but I doubt it. I don't know what to tell you really.


You've got that one right... or better yet, I'm just saying that we don't know what these beings are... but most of what's seen in that second movie to do not appear to be human or human in the way that we are human.
They look humanoid but then how does one explain the RAM?
And that large head bopping in back of the chair is weird too.
Thanks for your thoughts on everything! Good insights!



posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Very strange. Does any family or friends have an "emergency" key to you place? I hope someon here can shed some light on these movies. I believe what you have posted.

It really bugs me that people are so qucik to call hoax here, don't get discouraged by them. How do these people know what an alien will do with a web cam, jeez.

Flagged and starred.



posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle32
so an alien goes into your room, happens to know what a webcam is, starts the correct recording software, records itself, saves the AVI file in your c: drive where you wont find it for some time as you dont save files to it, morphs into a ram and disappears.
The first film of just the chair happens to be of excellent clear quality but the videos containing the alien just happen to be of poor quality.

Such a set of coincidences.
Show me a video of the same quality of the first one showing the chair with the alien sat in it and you have my attention.

Sorry to be blunt but


What's even more bizarre is my old webcam does not even record movies as clear as the first one what only showing the recliner. I don't think I've ever gotten a recording with my old cam as clear as that movie.

But I do have some stuff I can upload onto You Tube that shows how my old webcam records.. everything's grainy.

Will do that after I run a few errands so check back later.





new topics
top topics
 
23
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join