It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid Building - ever notice the deliberate mistake ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
If you are open minded watch the interviews on this site projectcamelot.org... in particular the Dan Burisch Stargate secrets (is that where the information came from lol?). Also, John Lear is included in the interview list =oD

edit. and check this thread out about stargates www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
They subbed the work out to the Chinese in the 5th generation lol. The aliens built the good ones I bet.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rapturas

is that skull for real in the second photo ? I've never come across anything like that before. If it's not been doctored there must be others.

The image of consciousness hmmm ! Very interesting that it's pointing at the mouth instead of the forehead. First thing that springs to mind is some connection with the 'opening of the mouth ceremony' and a link with consciousness

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

the skull wasn’t originally there, it was superimposed to demonstrate something =] i believe it could either be to do with the imagination, if we had no imagination we would not be where we are today, even Einstein was quoted in saying how important the imagination is. Or, to do with spiritual evolution. The latter to me seems most likely based on the context in which the original image was used. In my experience, after i had done a vipasanna meditation course about a month later my forehead (whack bang in the middle where they are pointing to in that image) started to tingle. I asked someone on here what that may indicate and well, its all good is all im saying =]

BTW, its my third eye which is putting pressure on my skull causing the tingling =p so in effect, both of what i mentioned could be the true. Funny how it was meditation that set it off, no?

Opening the Third Eye is directly related to the 6th chakra; the psychic chakra, located on the middle of the forehead above the brows. It is closely associated with the "pineal" gland. The pineal gland id dormant in most people,as is the true 3rd eye. French Philosopher Rene Descartes believed the pineal gland to be "the seat of the soul" where mind and body met.
www.spiritual.com.au...

www.starlighter.com...

and what did i say in my u2u about the pyramid and mediation/frequencies?

ps. if you want to learn something truly mindblowing, check this out www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Albert Einstein quotes-

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.”

“The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.”

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.”

"The crippling of individuals I consider the worst evil of capitalism. Our whole educational system suffers from this evil. An exaggerated competitive attitude is inculcated into the student, who is trained to worship acquisitive success as a perparation for his future career."

“Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.”

thinkexist.com...
www.quoteworld.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Einstein
great physicist
crap historian

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Great words of wisdom courtesy of my 'friendlyfriend' ... Einstein has been at the top of my hero list for many years (what a mind that man had); and without his 'wild imaginings' we would still be so retarded in our scientific knowledge of the world around us and the time and space it occupies.

Every new invention/theory begins as an imaginative thought in someones fertile mind; and only the relativity of 'lapsing time', proves that imaginative thought to be a success or failiure. For example;

H G. Wells ... imagined stories of rockets to the Moon and underwater crafts, long before we had submarines or aeroplanes (let alone space travel). He was deemed a brilliant writer of fiction in the 'fantasy genre', yet he was also considered an eccentric for believing these fantasies would become realities one day. But hey, the relative time factor has since provided us with nuclear submarines and supersonic flight ... who'd have thunk it ?

In the same context genetic-engineering (until recent years), had been touched on albeit crudely, in Shelly's novel ... approve/disapprove of gentics/cloning programmes as you will but the fact is, such things are now a reality !

Without imagination, egyptologists would never have been able to even begin deciphering heiroglyphic script. But we have to remind ourselves that all things must remain flexible and open to change at any given time whenever a new element gets thrown into the mix. Even Raymond Faulkner, had the wisdom to leave some glyphs untranslated (when deciphering the Pyramid Texts because he didn't know what they meant or the context they were meant in !

All of the above is reason why 'fringe writers' (as some here like to call them with scornful tone), should not be dismissed out of hand because they dare to widen there horizon of definition, in the translation of ancient script/artifacts. The reality is ... in some cases there is a high probability of them being proven correct, with the relativity of 'lapsing time' ... I'm certain H G. Wells was not a 'one off'.

With ALL things scientific (and I believe egyptology comes under that heading), we must remember above all else that ...

'nothing is written in stone ... not even the things that are written in stone'.

My conclusion; 'There is a high probability that todays cranks, have the potential to become tomorrows heros'

Thanks for your help last night Rapturas my friend it meant a lot to me ... I shall u2u you when I've gone through everything

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kerkinana walsky

He may have been a cacca historian but he certainly made history =]

reply to post by woodwytch

Was my pleasure! really glad I could be of some help to at least one person hehe, even if 10,000 people think im crazy, if I can help at least one person that’s good enough for me =oD

So with that, let your imagination run 'wild' and break the boundaries set for you by many men!

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Strange turn this thread is taking, still moving nicely though.... one Einstein quote often sticks w/ me, that seems to apply to everything, even something of this nature, I'm paraphrasing here, 'universe as finite and bound' to itself.

In vaguely trying to understand quantum physics, I think Einstein's work to this day w/ his relativity theories prove our existence fully. To know there is an 'end' to the universe can open the door to other theories that relate to these subjects fully.

Like the Drake equation and our (current) level of technology, to claims of a lot within this site, to this thread, where the pyramids themselves, have to be considered w/ the times themselves as an actual 'entity' w/ proof of their (remaining) existence.

From that, we should be able to accept recent radio-carbon dating techniques, then, go into the levels of math/science the people were understanding.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
They might have have failed to remember to build the pyramids from the inside out!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Well this is a turn-up ... this old thread of mine has been dormant for a long, long time ... and now a newcomer drops by.

Hi there and welcome to ATS Givenmay.

I welcome any opinions you may have on this subject yourself ... if you've read the whole thing you will see that the topic got derailed somewhat by 'she who will not be named'

It's quite ironic really ... I actually joined ATS myself because of my interest in ancient civilizations ... but hardly ever post here now, most - but not all - folks on this forum tend to be a bit 'precious' and 'purist'. Whereas I like to step outside the confines of the box occasionally and stretch the old grey-matter in new unexplored directions !!!

Unfortunately, it's not appreciated by the majority ... so I keep it to myself most of the time. Lifes to damn short.

Enjoy your time here ... there are some really lovely people here (it's a great place to be) and if you need any help just shout. Woody

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Please be aware of Rampless Egyptian Pyramid construction method.
The ancient method of Giza Pyramid construction has nothing to do with ramps.
Ramps are not mentioned at all in any ancient Egyptian records and are a modern myth by those who refuse to believe the ancient method.
Visit www.haitheory.com for a full explanation of the ancient method.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This has been one of the most interesting threads I've ever read here at ATS!
Woodwytch, if I understand correctly you are simply posing this as a theoretical question/idea, and I'll have to admit I find it intriguing.
I realize that I'm a year late to the chat here, but just the same I'd like to post my own theoretical question;
What if the pyramid was built by none other than Enoch himself (with TONS of help of course) as his own resting place AND monument to YHWH? But then, since he never died and God took him, his body was never placed in the sarcophagus? That would explain the empty tomb would it not?
I'm just curious since it is sometimes called the Pillar Of Enoch.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Special_ED

An interesting idea and definately something to ponder.

Once again this slumbering thread rears it's head from the pillow ... but that's good as there are many different people who have joined ATS since this thread was initially started and it would be good to see more hypothesis put forward.

I believe we have many more open minds here now than when I first raised the original points ... and I think I may be more patient than I was back then too.

Woody

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Perhaps the builders of the Pyramids after the Giza Pyramids just got sloppy and "cheap"...
...just like buildings constructed in the 1930s are much more substantially constructed than some buildings are today.

I suspect that some 1930s "institutional buildings" (such as many government buildings) will still be around after some of the more cheaply constructed buildings constructed in the 1970s and 1980s are gone.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

You raise a good and valid point ... it's a definate possibility.

But ...

I can't help thinking there was more to it than that ... after all ... what they saved on the terrestrial building work they would have spent on the subteraneous artwork in an effort to forward the message.

Woody

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Perhaps the builders of the Pyramids after the Giza Pyramids just got sloppy and "cheap"...
...just like buildings constructed in the 1930s are much more substantially constructed than some buildings are today.

I suspect that some 1930s "institutional buildings" (such as many government buildings) will still be around after some of the more cheaply constructed buildings constructed in the 1970s and 1980s are gone.

Thing is, they didn't. They built them of other materials and they continued building even more complex monuments (like the temples of Ramses and Hatshepsut.)

Pyramids were de-emphasized (possibly because they were so easy to rob after a few generations -- although there was quite a fad for many centuries of burying nobles in small pyramids. Nothing like a huge monument saying "DIG HERE FOR GOLD!") They eventually hid the rulers' bodies in rock cut tombs (Valley of the Kings) to protect them.

Kings also had a bad habit of taking things that belonged to their grandparents or parents (after the death of the individuals) and recarving them to reflect their own glory.

But the technology didn't decline. They just quit making "model T's" and started making Lambourghinis.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Then for some 'inexplicable' reason, by the end of the 5th and throughout the 6th dynasty's ... it would appear that these superb structural engineers lost their touch
The pyramids of these latter two dynasty's only remain today, as piles of indistinguishable rubble).

You might have a look at Julian Jaynes' theory for the origin of consciousness in the breakdown of the bicameral mind. The time frame you provide corresponds roughly with the time frame proposed by Jaynes for the breakdown of bicameralism. By this theory one might argue that once the pyramid engineers could no longer "hear" the voices of their "gods" directing them (which came in the form of auditory hallucinations) that confusion and uncertainty set in and they began making mistakes.

If you do read Jaynes' book, pay particularly close attention in the first chapters where he defines consciousness or more precisely, what consciousness is not. It is a difficult read so if you don't understand what he is saying, the rest of the theory will make little sense to you.

en.wikipedia.org...(psychology)

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Lilitu]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Very perceptive! Although on a thread scan, no one has yet hit on the answer. It's a damn crime that this is not common knowledge by now (which is a conspiracy in and of itself!).

Here is the summary:
There was a change from the earlier, man made geopolymer concrete method used to make the extremely large ones to the later, smaller, actual hand hewn stones that everyone assumes them all to be. This coincided with major religious changes on how they conceptualized the creation of man through the dynasties.

The Noble prize winning chemist Joseph Davidovits figured it out in the 80's, it has been verified by electron microscopic and the technique replicated by independent groups. Khufu's pyramid is made from man made concrete and casted in place, exactly as they painted it, and in 20 years as their history states. This is further collaborated by the recent (last 15 years or so) find of the headquarters of the builders. These were well feed, well quartered artisans; no slaves required!

I would encourage everyone interested to run, don't walk, and pick up a copy of his book The Pyramids: An Enigma Solved. It is a superlative exercise in observation, and his theory is grounded in an intimate knowledge of Egyptian society and history. Once you really take a look at it, no other theory comes close.

Good eye though, they did in fact change, for very good reasons. This link should start you on your way, it's an amazing story on all fronts from invention to it's rediscovery. www.geopolymer.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Hi Crissy, What! did you work some kind of wood magic on this thread?
I have never seen such tenacity here on ATS.
This thing goes back far enough to suggest wrinkles and gray hair.

I know thats not the case.
I have always felt that the Great pyramid came before all the others.
The rest were attempts to emulate.
SnF

[edit on 29-12-2009 by randyvs]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join