It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Grooms UK Children to Commit Terrorist Acts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It sounds like Al Qaeda is now attempting to repeat the terrorist tactics it uses in the middle east in the UK. According to the head of MI5, Al Qaeda again plans to use children to kill other (innocent) children, as well as innocent men and women.

article

Mr Evans highlighted the way al-Qa'ida was targeting vulnerable young people as terrorist recruits and warned of the need to protect children from exposure to "violent extremism".

"As I speak, terrorists are methodically and intentionally targeting young people and children in this country," he said.

"They are radicalising, indoctrinating and grooming young, vulnerable people to carry out acts of terrorism. This year, we have seen individuals as young as 15 and 16 implicated in terrorist-related activity."

Mr Evans said the terror plots were being directed from a widening range of countries.

Is the UK teetering on the brink of disaster? Will the country have the will and means necessary to save itself before it is too late?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
What, no outrage at this?

What, no haters of all things Western to say the UK deserves it?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
run for the hills

sorry but this news has no effect on me
the boogey man is about to attack with an army of kids

dont know about the rest of the uk atsers
but for me its more goverment bs

i will stick with my routine isted of cowering in fear

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Thats horrible, brainwashed kids who instead of being at home playing halo 3 will be sat in some mosque being told Allah will detonate the bomb straped to him, and that virgins will be waiting for him to kill himself to take him to paradise....

Such a waste of life.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Government propaganda.

Did you know that the former head of MI5 was a member of the Bilderberg group and attended the top secret conference in 2007, where leaders of the world meet behind closed doors?

Originally posted by centurion1211
Is the UK teetering on the brink of disaster? Will the country have the will and means necessary to save itself before it is too late?

If you believe all their lies, sure. Then you probably shouldnt even go outside tonight because its so dangerous.

Every large scale attack in the US and London since 2001 has been inside jobs, blamed on Al Quida, so people will come ask them for protection so they can change society into what they want. Its a fairly easy to understand concept.

I suggest you look into 9/11: 9/11 Coincidences

Welcome to the real world.

[edit on 6-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Government propaganda?

OK, tell us where you get your propaganda, and why only yours is the real truth.

Surely (hopefully?), you realize your "truth" is nothing but the opposite side of the same coin. Don't you?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Who Dares Wins

i will say this (since i have been in a couple of mosques around England)
on most sermons The preacher preaches in his native tongue and English
and one of the most common things that comes up most is about extremists and how we as a community need to force them out and co-op with the local authorities if we hear anything.

we just hear about fanatics preaching in mosques but never the other side
got to love the way reporters always find them selves in front of a fanatic

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Yeah propaganda in my opinion. Just a ploy to remind the masses that Terrorism is still rife and that they need to change the bill so they can lock innocent people up for 90 days without charge.

If anybody is grooming young kids in Britain it's the government with it's idiot policies.

[edit on 9uFriday07/27/20 by paul76]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The vast majority of British Muslims are second or even third generation Brits and as law abiding as the rest of us, although you wouldn't necessarily appreciate that by watching tv news or reading the newspapers. You only ever hear about the fanatics and only ever see the few dozen Islamic members of the rent-a-demo. They're totally unrepresentative of their own community.

If there are truelly 2,000+ individuals with malicious intent, the Police & Security Service already have more than enough powers to stop them in their tracks.

The UK is no more on the brink of disaster than it was during the terrorist bombing campaign of the IRA between the 1970's and 1990's, a campaign which many folks in the US tacitly supported by raising funds for Irish Republican causes ... although you wouldn't know that. American citizens going around the bars of Boston & NYC with their little cans, collecting for the poor downtrodden IRA bombers while the most appalling terrorist outrages were being committed by them in the UK. That one's been swept ever so conveniently under the carpet.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
Every large scale attack in the US and London since 2001 has been inside jobs, blamed on Al Quida, so people will come ask them for protection so they can change society into what they want. Its a fairly easy to understand concept.

What about Madrid though? If the others are all fake then do you have anything to suggest that the Spanish attack was anything other than genuine terrorists? And if there really are people out there doing this in Spain, why can't these animals plan and act out attacks elsewhere?

And really, I am dying to know who here knows someone who has changed their lifestyle in any way because of news like this? Everyone I know isn't soft in the head and they stay safe, would notice something out of place, but continue to live their lives no matter what. The world is a dangerous place and you could die from 1000 reasons tomorrow. Terrorism is nothing new, not by a long shot, and if anyone thinks people in the UK (and I'm sure the US, Spain, Bali, et al) are hiding away at simple news reports, you need to think again

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I don't believe the Terrorist attacks in London we're committed by our own Government or agencies however I do think they knew about the attacks and turned a blind eye.

There is evidence of this in regards to the London bombings where intelligence had picked up the suspects involved in the London bombing on another intelligence job.

The reason they didn't follow up the intelligence?

They say they haven't got the resources! What a load of crap!

Letting a incident happen on the mainland gives them cause for justification In Iraq and Afghanistan and changing laws.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by paul76The reason they didn't follow up the intelligence?

They say they haven't got the resources! What a load of crap!

I can see your reasoning, but I can also see them saying this and making excuses instead of coming out with, "Oops! We really made a mistake on this...erm, sorry? Do better next time, promise!" No-one in authority ever owns up to something they did wrong or failed to do at all, no matter how serious.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It is so simple to put a stop to this. Just follow the money trail. It leads to Crawford, Texas.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yes your rite it could be the intelligence agencies making stupid mistakes in regards to not following up intelligence but I'm skeptical of this as they've had enough experience over the years in regards to the IRA.

I would have thought the IRA would have taken far more resources than present danger of Jihad.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm sorry but look at the facts:

1. The news is controlled and made up
2. It wouldn't suprise me if this was happening
3. Why be scared of the kids if there's people here already that can do it
4. You have another reason to be scared and to agree with the next law in the war on personal terror* cough liberties cough*

I'm from the U.K and I'm not scared. MI5 are delivring this news knowing the media will turn this Ant into an army of suicide bombing polar bears with gattling cannons.

All under the rule of whomever is in-charge to deliver your fresh fear and to ensure your vote is placed where they want it.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by amanbuthimself]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by amanbuthimself
I'm sorry but look at the facts:

1. The news is controlled and made up

All of it?

2. It wouldn't suprise me if this was happening

So you believe this isn't made up then?

3. Why be scared of the kids if there's people here already that can do it

Some people + some other people you would not suspect = more people to cause unthinkable loss of life. Besides, some of those 15 and 16 year olds are pretty big for "kids"

And who is scared? Do you know people who are scared by this? Have they changed their lives in any way through what they see or read in the news? Why hasn't this become bigger news? I have found, through a quick Google search, that there are only about 100 articles online on this story compared with over 350 on the latest Amy Winehouse crap.

Oh, and feel free to wake me when the "facts" you want us to look at begin

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
None of this terrorism bothers me in the slightest if I'm being honest. If you look around the world it's the norm these days for people to be killing each other and bombing each other so the way I see it we got it pretty good in the U.K.

What does irritate me though is the press blowing up small insignificant stories then ignoring important world issues.

To many people in the U.K live in a bubble and they don't realise how fragile that bubble is.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
No not ALL of the news is made up but a percentage of it is made up by the goverment and then there's stories that the media make themselves by 'investigating'.

I meant that yes this probably is happening but hardly on a worrying scale.

Well maybe it is unthinkable that a kid could do it..but no it's not. It's unthinkable that someone could persuade a kid to do it. Kids are easy to control, making them more of a target.

Okay. Look at it like this for the last comment I made in my previous message. The papers have practically said:

"Muslim kids can be suicide bombers."

Wouldn't that make you think for a second? Or if not...it's okay because either way you acknowledged the news. Even if you didn't think you read it and then thought 'I'm too busy to be scared because I'm interested in living the British Dream' - 2.4 Children and a foreign holiday each year (sorry but..it's true).

The articles were written in FACT and probability (you can't argue you with that).

Most of the population won't care afterall we're not the ones who will get arrested or killed because we're busy working.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
any militant resistance movements opposing STATE Terrorism are a blessing to the control freaks...then u have all the computer war games 'grooming'....& the 'nationalism' grooming to commit terrorist acts in the name of 'we are the good guys'.......GB

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I was going to post a long winded reply to the creater of this thread then I realised that he added me to his ignore list, ah well

As to worries about homegrown terrorism in the UK , bod buddy you said it better than I would

new topics

top topics

join