It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold Weather

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I like this cartoon not only because it's funny, but because it makes fun of the 'tards who think this abnormally cold weather is proof that Global Warming isn't occuring. (Global warming causes extremes in weather, both hot and cold)

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
funny cartoon but some people do need a good
to wake up

global warming is definitely happening

south florida is going from a high of 80 to high of 60 overnight and it keeps happening every other day. one day i'm in shorts, the next day I have to wear a jacket.

This winter in florida has definitely been one of the wierdest ones since I moved here.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Yeah, most scientists are in agreement when it comes to global warming: It's happening and mankind is a major cause of it.

news.bbc.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Just watch, next summer will be one of, if not the warmest ever recorded. Thousands will die. The following winter will be even worse than this one. On and on...the weather will become more and more freakish and there will be more extremes of temperature. People will die, economies will plummet.
Yet people will still refuse to accept the reality of Global Warming.

If we don't straighten up and fly right SOON, our future is going to be quite bleak (see film Day after Tomorrow)

join