It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nepotism is the White House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
John Kerry is a distant cousin of sprout GW. Now I read Obama has a 'crazy distant uncle in the closet' known 'gasp' as the quail terminator Cheney.
Could this get any weirder? 'We'd been trying to hide this "crazy uncle" thing for awhile.' I'm speechless! politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

[edit on 5-11-2007 by jpm1602]

[edit on 5-11-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Can you blame him (Obama) for trying to keep that out of general circulation? What we have here isn't a 'conspiracy', so much as political expediency (and don't ask me which one is worse). Given that Senator Obama is already fighting an uphill battle against dark skin and an Islamic sounding name, it doesn't surprise me that he'd not want to publicize the fact that he's a distant relative to the man that a fair number of Democrats consider to be Satan Incarnate (tm).

There's also the SDoKB (Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon) factor...by the time you're out to eighth cousins, you can be related to almost anybody.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This just jakes my reasoning skills. WTF. Obama related to Darth Cheney! I have to go laugh uproariously for awhile.

join