It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In search of Lost Library of Atlantis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hey
I have been following all storys about atlantis, aliens etc.
I do believe that there are still alot of things to be discovered. There must be a reason to Unenergo or w/e that organization was called during WW2 that was given unlimited funding to research acient technologys, especially information about Atlants.
I have read original article on pravda.ru about Indigo child name Boriska.
He seems to know alot about past, and keeps on geting more information from universal base of knowledge while he is in trance state. I have contacted pravda in hopes of finding Boriskas adress or phone number. I got the authors phone number, and i called him and he was generous enough to give me boriskas information. As i read in some other post on ATS about boriska and his interview with project camerlot, i realized that interview is not correct and maybe not true. They said that he leaves in Moscow, but he lives in Volgograd. I spoke to boriskas mother, i wasnt able to speak to him, beacause he was in school. I asked her if its possiable to take Boriska to egypt, maybe seeing great pyramid and sphynx will bring him more memories and he be able to tell us who build them and maybe he'll remember how to open spynx.
She said that it is only possiable if she or his father will go along. Obviously they do not have money to pay for the trip. I asked her if its ok if I will somehow find enought money to sponsor the trip and she said "ok, this seems to be a good opportunity for my gifted son to see the world"
Unfortunetely I do not have enough money to sponser the trip for 3 people. So far I was able to set aside 2500$ out of my family budget for this trip, but i need at least 4000 more as i need to cover all expansise for boriskas family including passports visa ticket etc.
If anybody is interested in helping me out, please post here
Maybe everyone one could donate some money, or offer alternative ideas.
I am not 100% sure that boriska is telling the truth, or he will help me uncover anything in egypt but all i can do is hope and believe in him.
sorry about my english but i am russian also just like boriska, but currently live in ny

[edit on 5-11-2007 by Andruha88]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Indigo=debunked.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
hall of records=debunked
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kerkinana walsky

Enh, I wouldn't go as far as to say that the HoR was debunked, just not proven at the present.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I think at this point anybody who had an overdue Atlantis Library book would owe about the same amount in fines as the Gross National Product of Brazil.

No, when that little comet hit around 13,000 years ago and blasted Atlantis off the map, they didn't have time to grab any books.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Not to mention anything still in the stacks would be as waterlogged as crud.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by totalvigilance

well considering that the total evidence so far for its existence comes from Madame Blavatsky who claims she got the information while in a trance and Edgar Cayce who claims he got the information while he was asleep I wouldn't hold your breath

finding evidence that something doesn't exist invariably is much more difficult than finding evidence that something does

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Doesn’t the Great Pyramid have a hidden chamber in it that is supposed to house some sort of hall of records in it?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
there is no credible evidence for a lost hall of records anywhere on earth
the one in Egypt is allegedly beneath the sphinx
www.catchpenny.org...

It appears that there may indeed be undiscovered chambers and/or passageways in the area of the Sphinx. Though the Giza Plateau has been well-excavated, new discoveries are made there each year. But the idea that there is an Atlantean "Hall of Records" hidden under the Sphinx is based solely on the visions of a so-called "prophet" who in 1941 claimed the chamber would be discovered in a "few years."

[edit on 7-11-2007 by kerkinana walsky]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

For untold centuries both historical and esoteric sources have passed down stories of a forgotten time-capsule of Ancient Wisdom, far greater in importance than the golden treasures of Tutankhamen. The various accounts speak of chambers located beneath the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx at Giza, filled with a technological legacy left by lost advanced civilizations older than Egypt itself. Along with the stories are also preserved a number of prophecies foretelling who, when and how the vanished time-capsule will be opened

www.think-aboutit.com...

Thought I would add a little bit more info...

[edit on 7-11-2007 by JadePhoenix]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
your link quotes Zechariah Sitchin as a source

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
While there may not be any Atlanean archives in existence anymore, there are still plenty of libraries of very ancient texts to be found in monasteries high in the Himalayas, some of them with books several thousand years old. Those that the invading Muslims didn't burn. Most are in Sanskrit, but there are also other languages represented, some that are still untranslated. There are also relatively large caches of old Babylonian mud-brick texts still to be found in Iraq and Iran.

Here's a nice list of some other ancient libraries. Some of them are probably mythical, but who knows?

www.innvista.com...

As hard as these might be to get to and find, they'll still be easier than trying to dig up some authentic, original Atlanean texts. They're pretty much all gone after 12,000 years. Six thousand years of rebuilding and another 6,000 years of war makes it hard to keep things like that around.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'll have to check out Zechariah Sitchin one of these days….. I personally believe even if Egyptologist found an ancient library they would never tell the general public about the discovery because it would contradict there own theories about how the pyramids were really built. For some reason I can not explain it I do not trust Zahi Hawass of the Supreme Council of Antiquities for some reason, my BS alarm always goes off when ever I see him talking.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by JadePhoenix]

[edit on 8-11-2007 by JadePhoenix]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
boriska...shmiska

Just ask ATS' favorite remote viewer to remote view it for you. He'll even save you the trouble of digging too. He'll remote view those buried scrolls & translate them into english as well.

I was about to pony up U$10,000, but seeing it won't be worth much by the time you received it at the rate its falling, I decided to just go with the remote viewer

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JadePhoenix
I'll have to check out Zechariah Sitchin one of these days….. I personally believe even if Egyptologist found an ancient library they would never tell the general public about the discovery because it would contradict there own theories about how the pyramids were really built. For some reason I can not explain it I do not trust Zahi Hawass of the Supreme Council of Antiquities for some reason, my BS alarm always goes off when ever I see him talking.

you have a point about Zahi but his BS only covers excavations as long as all the glory can be grabbed for the Egyptian antiquities commission. He has stopped a number of Digs by foreign teams and then brought in his own people "in the name of science"

but as for Egyptologists hiding the truth you'd be quite wrong
put yourself in their position
you have just discovered something about the Egyptian civlisation which will turn the paradigm on its head. do you
1) say nothing and hide the discovery so that no one finds out
2) say nothing but leak the information through a confident to the press assuring that the truth is known but that you aren't connected to it
3) immediately call in the press assuring yourself a great deal of money and a place among the great names of Egyptian discovery.

if as you say all Egyptologists (bit of a generalisation are they all insidious) are just in it for their own ends then surely there own ends would best be served by blowing the lid off.

just a thought

I heard in another thread possibly at another forum that a poster actually sent a questionaire to several archaeologists one of the questions of which was
1) if you discovered an alien spaceship during a dig what would you do

of 100 questions the result was unanimous, they would all (100%) go screaming to the international media and most at the same time suggested that they would also get an agent.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Who are the famous archaeologists and Anthropologists? The ones who discovered nothing or the ones who found something new?

Most digs have lots of people involved with them who are not Egyptologists and trying to keep something secret would be near impossible and would serve no purpose in the long run. If you wanted to be famous, rich and a general "hero of the republic" you'd jabble to the media and the professional journals.

Hell yeah KW

When I worked in Cyprus we discussed what we'd do if we found an anomaly amongst our work on Bronze age sites.

Stop work, communicate with the University and the antiquities department in Athens and get experts there to verify. We'd also use various sources to get the word to the various experts we'd need to get there as soon as possible - beside National Geography and a lawyer for the book and film deal.

When the evidence changes - in science - its okay to change your mind, if the evidence changes in the fringe world - you just ignore it!

Add material

[edit on 8-11-2007 by Hanslune]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Ok, I did not mean to lump all of the Egyptologists into 1 category. What I meant to say was that Egyptologists under the Supreme Council of Antiquities would not disclose information that would contradict there own theories on ancient Egypt. As far as Archaeologists and Egyptologists going public with a find that would call into question certain theories they would commit academic suicide if they went against the status quo.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Howdy JadePhoenix

Why would they commit "academic suicide", here is a question, how many scientists who have come up with new information have "commited academic suicide"? (and who were right?)

Can you give an example of someone doing that recently in archaeology?

Hey how about those guys who found the Hobbits? Wasn't that against the mainsteam status quo?

If the evidence is there, it will come out, Archaeologists are some of the worst keepers of secrets on earth, almost as bad as military and polititians.

There are many independent (non-Egyptian) folks who work in the field of Egyptology, much of the specialization work is done by experts from outside of Egypt also.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hi all

Thought I might add my 2 cents worth to this thread. I have spent some time reading the translation of the Emerald Tablets of Thoth by Doreal.

crystalinks.com...

Still haven't really made up my mind on whether it is genuine or not, however there are some details in the translation that I do believe in - for example, it goes into a fair bit of detail about astral travel which many here know, is something that I experience, sometimes intentionally, but mostly unintentionally.

The emerald tablets say that Thoth the Atlantean took his people and their wisdom via 'spacecraft' from Atlantis before its destruction, to Khem (Egypt). Some of his people travelled to South America (Inca's/Mayans?). According to the tablets, Thoth claims responsibility for constructing the great pyramid. He also buried his spacecraft under the sands of Khem (Egypt) and placed the sphynx on top of it as a marker.

I have heard many theories on a spaceship being under the sphynx. Apparantly, a type of ultrasound test was done around the area that detected a large oval shaped cavity underneath the sphynx with a slim access tunnel above it. If anyone has found the entrance, nobody's talking!

The lost library of records, according to these texts, are buried far beneath the earth.

Sounds a bit far fetched, however, makes for great reading! I will let you all make up your own minds.

Kindest regards,

Dobbie

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Greetings Hanslune

www.themystica.com...

I'll have to check out the link you put in your post Dobbie. I do have to admit I have never heard about a spacecraft being buried under the sands of Egypt, I would not doubt it though. I have seen two different documentaries on the Sphinx where they did a seismic survey around the Sphinx. One of the teams was from a university (can’t remember which university) the other one was done by Zahi Hawass of the Supreme Council of Antiquities. One group found something the other did not, can you guess which group did not find anything.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join