It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE REVOLUTION - Discussion (For those watching now)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

The revolution is about you...... and what in what way you want us to tell the world what you're saying.

So, could you please put it up on the moon for everyone to see?

('it' being the favourite topic that you want to get across to the masses)
I want to be able to see it from New Zealand!!!

Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS on your 10 years...while I'm a reasonably new member, I have enjoyed this site and log in most days to get my 'fix'.

Keep up the great work

[edit on 5-11-2007 by AotearoaSon]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Hello everyone...

Thanks for being a part of this very special night for myself, Simon, and Mark. This is been a long time in the planning, and an even longer time in development.

The revolution is about you... what you say... how you say it... and what in what way you want us to tell the world what you're saying.

Power to the people!

A revolution doesn't usually consist of watching the elite having a party.. in fact they're are usually the result of oppression by the elite.
I'm really glad I missed out as it would have been like watching the queen sipping tea through a window and being told I should be honoured for the priviledge. Reminds me a bit of 'let them eat cake'.

I am so disallusioned right now.

Got no probs with celebrities going to ATS parties- but calling it a revolution is insulting to anyone who's ever faught in one [or fighting in one.. ].

[edit on 6-11-2007 by riley]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Gentlemen,
Over here in England it was five hours later, but still worth the wait, it was interesting to see you all, I would have enjoyed being there.
Would it be possible to hold such a gathering regularly and have speakers giving their expert views on our most popular topics?
many thanks,
Horsegiver.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

Well, I had a ball. Knocked back more than a few strong beers and felt like I was there. How good a time did I have? I forgot the football game was on.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

I am so disallusioned right now.

Got no probs with celebrities going to ATS parties- but calling it a revolution is insulting to anyone who's ever faught in one [or fighting in one.. ].

It was a Media revoultion not a guns n' roses one.

Chill out Axel your slippng on the grease.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by riley

Well, I had a ball. Knocked back more than a few strong beers and felt like I was there. How good a time did I have? I forgot the football game was on.

I've got no problem with ATS having a party.. I even like Lou Reed but I just think the title was missleading and tacky. Most of the elite have nothing to revolt against.

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H
It was a Media revoultion not a guns n' roses one.

Chill out Axel your slippng on the grease.

Just because I have a differing opinion from the salivating vocal minority doesn't mean I over reacted. It just means I care about honouring history. All that ATS has managed to do is cheapen a word that the oppressed desperately need.

..and it's "axl" btw.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by riley]

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join