It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE REVOLUTION - Discussion (For those watching now)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
A matrixed feedback loop. Concept is good, but depends on the input. A concerted effort could snarl it with a mass input of false data.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
While the feeds still up can the camera focus on the person we can hear talking. I thinks it's Maars?

[edit on 5-11-2007 by Grimholt]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Wow... are you talking to me?

Gosh, I don't know what to say.... I'm bashful.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Looks like I missed the show. All I see are a bunch of people hob nobbin.

If it's over, I hope someone recorded it so we can watch it later?

[edit on 11/5/2007 by Hal9000]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Stella, that would be called a wall flower. I was the flower in the lower left corner of dance night myself.

AccessDenied and TheDuster you looked beautiful. I couldn't take all them boozing so I went on a hunt and low and behold I found a half bottle of Rum. I didn't have any soda so I mixed it with Diet Green Tea and ate some Double Stuffed Oreo's bet I get sick before anyone of them, lol.

Simon's family must be proud he has accomplished much at such a young age.

I didn't know who Richard Belzer was but when I saw the Sunglasses I thought that must be him, lol

I was hoping to see John and Dave there and John Lear, darn.

And as far as those darn Alien rascial's go.........it's doesn't really matter where they came from what should matter is where they are. People always look in the wrong direction.

Guys did a great job and I thank you for the priviledge to be a member here.

edit to add: The only way I could get the webcast was to go through Firefox and GOOGLE it.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by observe50]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Yes, I hope there's a replay later. I was called out and didn't get but the last few minutes of it.

Now that the party is in full swing, all I can do is toast them. And it's like being drunk in some bar cause about all I see is black. We need a lighting director to join ATS.

But great anyway. And any excuse for a party is better than no party.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Is this still live?

Cannot tell from the vid program or comments...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Who is the reptilian guy in the corner?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Bottles and cans, just clap your hands! Wish I were there! The live feed looked great and I had no glithches. I also enjoyed some libations. Now I feel compelled to do a Jesus Christ on the Darth scooter!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
It looks like someone turned the computer back on at the party, so maybe some of the group there will come back and play with those of us who are still watching.

I was really enjoying seeing all of the faces that belong to the posters who I've read here.

The call outs and hello's were neat, too!

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
lol ... If you are gonna go and do the Jesus Christ thingy on your scooter then I will be God and Bless you.

Rum and Diet Green Tea isn't bad after a few..... I suggest you don't do the double stuffed oreo's though

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I enjoyed it, think camera should have been set-up better, not in the line where people were walking. Belzer's dog was a cutie. Was hoping Gilbert and Ice-T would have said something. Kewl seeing AccessDenied and Duckster (hope you had a great time). All in all, thumbs up.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The call out's did make it feel more personal, which I also agree were very awesome! With the website as big as it is, I would like to think that this is a big step forward for all of us at ATS. I know some people who visit the website but don't post anything. I thik they are more afraid of beign belittled. I hope this changes, I have lurked for quite some time, and recently joined. Now Im just waiting for my time to contribute.

OK, maybe I will wait on the Jesus Christ stunt until I'm sober!
Good old liquid courage can get you in some trouble!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
WooHoo!!! Lombozo talked to me!! I feel special!!

You are awsome Lom!

--Min

[edit-smilies]

[edit on 5-11-2007 by minnie]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
That was a great time. The actual presentation was excellent. From Richard Belzer to seeing the Three Amigos, it was quite a night.

It was also quite the night for ATS here on the boards....we had two full chat-rooms and we all had quite a time of it in there as well. OK, we didn't have a cash-bar but I'm sure that everyone made do. I know that I did.

All I can say is that the Revolution begins today.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
After I posted that she was a "hottie" on ATS chat, Acces Denied said Hi to me on camera. I feel a little special now!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by scooler1

I agree, this is our revolution and the time is now! I unfortunately did'nt have enough post to join the chat rooms. I missed out on that, but I'm glad i got to see the live feed.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
So what happened?
Was there a big announcement?
I couldn't watch due to slow internet, work and other commitments, but good to know that Americans can party instead of always fighting wars and making life hell for others in pursuit of their Neo-Fascist
dream

[edit on 5-11-2007 by AotearoaSon]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hello everyone...

Thanks for being a part of this very special night for myself, Simon, and Mark. This is been a long time in the planning, and an even longer time in development.

The revolution is about you... what you say... how you say it... and what in what way you want us to tell the world what you're saying.

Power to the people!

(exhaused S.O. checking out)

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Sorry my corrupted Singaporean milkcow provider could only give me a few frozen frames.

Could anyone collaborate details on who this Cliff..something is?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join