LIVE REVOLUTION - Discussion (For those watching now)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
So, is that it?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
actually, i am inspired in a way by this.

i have been holding back for a coupla years now. but if i can sense that somehow my voice can reverberate in the way that bill described, i might actually be willing to contribute a bit.

this could work. i say "go". let's build it.

and more drinkeys.

dkp

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

YOU are THE REVOLUTION....... now, multiply that by THOUSANDS. That's the point brother..... it starts with ONE.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Werd up, loved the Project Camelot C Stone interview, here's a clip from another:

"UU: How long have you been in the army?

"CS: Twenty years.

"CS: The Snowbird document. This document refers to us making primitive contact with the aliens in 1959. On April 25, 1964, we managed to carry on a 3 hour conversation which was the onset of the agreement at a base here in New Mexico. I believe that base was Holloman Air Force Base. The agreement involving an exchange of technology and our silence. By going ahead and not having any interference with the aliens, in exchange they gave us the technology and we agreed to keep quiet about their presence....

"UU: On the broadcast 'UFO COVERUP LIVE', they spoke of an exchange program where we sent two of our guys up into their crafts. This aspect of the exchange program, do you feel any of this is true?

"CS: It follows accepted diplomatic procedures.

"UU: What is the purpose of revealing this information at this time?

"CS: I think it's to try to prepare the American public for the ultimate disclosure of the existence of the alien beings. I think there is the effort for the good guys to make contact with the people within our government, but I think now what is happening is that the U.S. government learned in 1983 or thereabout that they are NOT dealing with the good guys, but really don't know what to do about it.

"UU: So how can they get out of this? What would your suggestion be?

"CS: Well, my suggestion would be to stand up to the greys. Let them know that this is a free society, that we are not going to sit back and let anyone - be they from outer space or some other foreign country - convert the people of the United States.

www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
its still streaming i don't think its over yet.i hope i'm right.
there might be more news when they announce it on the ATS site.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by tormentor]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Wow!
Spooks
Coverts
Greedy politicians and corporations
Secret keepers, black ops and reptillians beware.
We are watching.

All of us.

You may be able to kill one story by one person, but how will you kill it if thousands know it--and spread it---and add to it.

You are right.
Who needs gunpowder.

link   
Please tell Richard Belzer that Mark's daughter, Rachel, says

HI!

*she's a Law and Order addict*

[edit on 11-5-2007 by Valhall]

link   
I'm so glad I was off work so I didn't have to call out.
Wouldn't have missrd this party for anything!
What a revolution this is
and I'm so glad I'm a part of it!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentBob86

SilentBob, I'm feeling your pain.

I thought this live feed was fantasic.

Thank you for this experience. It was my first live web cast, and it went off without a hitch.

3 amigos, I hope we meet someday.

Looking forward to data mining the exclusive info.

Lombozo, you were awsome! Thanks for the AFLACK, that was great.

Now, let's all get hammered!

Thank you! Luv'd it.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

I understand the concept .I just hope it doesn't cost $9.95 a month to revolt!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Can't wait to see the photos and files!!

Congrats on your efforts boys for putting this all together and making it happen!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Connection's been cutting in/out -- when are the photos/files going to be posted?

[edit on 5-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
OMG what is Britney Spears doing there. Oh wait I see she is walking over to the bar where Tom Cruise is. He's married Britt. That's a big no no.

Wow I didn't realize Tom Cruise was so short.

link   
Well, regardless, this was a great experience.
The feed was perfect for me - no glitches, interuptions or lags. And its always super fun watching people!

Thanks for doing this for us!

link   
Unbelievable! You all did a fantastic job and the chat was wild, I couldn't keep up. Good thing s come to those who Deny Ignorance! Now wheres that Vodka Tonic???

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I feel like I'm in high school again. It's the night of the big dance and all of the popular people are socializing and having a great time. I'm sitting in the corner by myself watching everyone... hoping that someone asks me to dance.

link   
Way yo go all

*WAVES*

link   
Boo on ATS. You've put money ahead of the spirit of your own site. Bully for you and your bank accounts.

link   
Stella, will you dance with me beautiful?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This is just awesome. ATS just keep getting bigger and bigger as more and more people find out about it. Great web-cast, i didn't have one hitch.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join