It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clone To Be Born In January, 2003...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 09:08 PM
link   
A week or so ago on the channel TechTV, recieved by those of you with satellite, on the show, TechLive, there was a section in which an Italian scientist announced that the first cloned human baby will be born in early January of 2003, probably in the first week or two of the month. The names of the family members undergoing the cloning experiment were not released for "safety reasons".
Though I don't remember every detail about the broadcast, it was frightening enough to me that I am now prepared to leave for Antartica or Siberia...somewhere of that sort, so I don't become part of any epidemic of cloning here in America...heh... I don't know how scary it is to anybody else, but this is just horrifying to me...so there! *~changes his name to Dmitriy~* hehe

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 03:45 AM
link   
A clone baby has already been born according to some conspiracy thoerists - i'll try to find the site i read about it.

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I really don't see what the big deal is. It was bound to happen sooner or later. Ezekiel is probably right. There are probably tons of clones. The only problem I have with clones is that if we just start cloning, and stop reproducing naturally, then we'll destroy ourselves. I mean, look at the Greys. That's probably what they did to themselves. Sure, they are technologically advanced, but they are a dieing race. (or so some think).

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hrm, maybe it would be a good idea to find some proof these 'greys' exist before using them as an argument against cloning eh?

You might as well use telly tubbies as a reason to avoid cloning...

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Nooooo... That's a nightmare!!!

Multiple Tinky Winkies??? PO's??

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well i for one would start to look into the clone baby. Unless it is a true clone in a tube that has naught to do with any thing cept the dna of a person then its nothing big, As soon as they learn to mass clone with the dna of a person then the scary # happens.

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Kanis: That's why I put (or so some think) at the end of my post...

top topics

join