It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG Question posed toward "abductees"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I've been a listener to several radio shows for well over 15 years. Jeff Rense, Coast to Coast AM, etc.

Many of these shows discuss or have guests claiming to have been abducted and taken aboard ships or with aliens for experiments. I've always wondered about a few things which I've NEVER heard discussed among any show or with any "abductee."
My questions to those out there who have been the unlucky recipients to have been awarded "abductee" status or any show hosting such similar subjects are these:

Have there been any abductees out there to suffer from any types of ailments or diseases following an "abduction?"
In addtion, has there been anyone "abducted" in the past to have miraculously been "cured" or fail to further suffer from these unlucky happenings since abduction?
I would also like to include depression, or any other mental "issues."
Obviously, if the abduction subject concerns "experiments" or such things, I've always wondered, because I've never heard anyone say yay or nay.
Anyone out there want to contribute or know of a friend or family member who can contribute?

[edit on 5-11-2007 by thinkofitnow]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I havent heard of any such references in all the abductee-literature I used to read. Neither gotten cancer, nor been healed. Interesting point though. Welcome to ATS btw.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Thanks! I appreciate the welcome...
This site really amazes me & truly shows the way our world (or at least those with a connection to the internet) are connected.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Just to keep this thread from going in too many other directions...

I'm already very aware of the "implants" subject among many abductees.
What I'm really trying to get at are things which are CAUSED or ELIMINATED following an "abduction."

However, if an implant actually caused something, then include this in your replies. Or, if since winning the "implant" lotto

...if something that once physically "bothered" someone or caused suffering suddenly disappeared...

Thanks in advance to all ....

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Its me AGAIN, saying that no such references are known to me. But maybe I am not up to date since I stopped reading abductee stuff ten years ago.

What then is the purpose of alleged implants? Tracking?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It seems to be for "tracking" & "suggest you come outside and walk into the woods to meet us" purposes. At least that's what I get from the stories I've heard repeatedly in so many different ways and circumstances. There's even a surgeon out there who specializes in "implant removals" & has been successful in removing these devices.
I can't give firsthand knowledge about this subject, but I've always wondered about this because I've heard the interviews & they all seem to have common denominators....yet none of them complain of physical after-effects other than implants being there. Nor have I heard about new "suffering" or cures....

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The reason nobody is responding to this thread probably has to do with there being no apparent connection between alien implants and cancer.

Dont expect a medcine add to say "Did you know that 30% of all cancers can be attributed to alien implants? Get your health check today and have two implants removed for the price of one!"

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I posted this thread to "aliens" & "UFOs" subject...
so I'm sure that in time there will be more replies

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Also, I'm not just speaking of CANCER.
I'm speaking of any "disease" or change in a person's physical being.
Cancer was merely an example.
However I really mean anything at all which has physically affected the person following an abduction.
This also can mean any amount of time following an "abduction."
Be that days, weeks, years, etc.
Thanks again for helping me to clarify the type of replies I seek...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

After carefully reviewing what I've asked, I think that your point is vaild based on what I asked previously. So as a result, I've re-worded my question to exclude the word cancer.

Thanks again for helping me....I am after all new to this forum & ATS!

I'm hoping to learn so much more from so many more out there...

Have a great night!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
well i have heard of people that approach alien crafts will get some type of radioactive disease from it and i heard a story of a kid or his family when they got abducted the kid got really sick. i heard that one on unsolved mysteries. but also i heard of a story of where a dog was killed when aliens landed in a families yard so i dont know i hope this helps ill try to find some creditability to those stories

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing
well i have heard of people that approach alien crafts

People approach Alien crafts?

Too bad they didn't have a camera on them...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
hi, welcome to ats.....
i had an experience at age 7-8 which you can read if you click on my profile, i suffered with bad stomach cramps for weeks after, always at night, and i used to pace the floor downstairs and never felt i could tell anyone, which is strange cos i was only a child and when your sick you tell your mum right? ive since wondered tho if the stomach pains were due to anxiety after the event? i cannot say ive been healed in any way but i do feel very spiritual and extremely sensitive to the world around me, i also feel like my something has intervined in my life many many times..... if i sound crazy, you can check me out at photobucket, search cherylflorence and youll see i dont look crazy... im a 25 yr old mum with some interesting stories!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
What a young age for something so profound to happen!
You must have great intestinal fortitude to have lived with what happened & not tell mom & dad right away.
Sorry to hear about that sickness.
Have you noticed any "implants?"
Or did you have any strange markings on your skin?
I know that it's probably a long time ago...

Thanks again for sharing your experience!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
i did tell my mum, she said i ran into her room the next day and told her i went with a bright light that was at the window, and that i was took somewhere and had to ly on a cold metal bed, even tho i remember the incident as clearly as yesterday i dont recall telling my mum but obviously did.. i dont know why i never told her about the stomach cramps, i know i was a very mature child.... my mum has had experiences, so has my sister whom i never grew up, also my dad whom i never grew up with and as in one of my earlier posts i explained that when i was 18 and my son was 2 weeks old, i awoke to find him under my bed and not in his cot, very disturbing and extremley distressing as there was no logical explanation at all but ive since done alot of research and it seems to 'run' in families....my son is now 7 and has told me he has a dream where he goes with 'aliens' and they take him to check his brain and body is ok, also that they gave him a ring that glows, obviously i dont suddenly assume hes an abductee, he may just be dreaming, but its still strange, he is also very spiritual aware and very sensitive to peoples moods, emotions......ive never had any evidence of implants, ive always suffered from sinus problems and strong ringing in my ear, ive heard that can be related, but i dont look too much into it, i think ill know or see when im suppose to...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hi there,

I have read that they get Post Abduction Syndrome (PAS)

Though some abductees can consciously remember the abduction experience, many can only recall the memory while under hypnosis. Those who are abducted usually exhibit some sort of physical side-effects from the experience known as Post Abduction Syndrome. The most common symptoms are:

1) Lost or missing time, usually 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 hours.
2) Frequent nose bleeds, sinus pain, pressure.
3) Nightmares of the abduction experience.
4) Looking at an object and feeling like one is looking at something else.
5) The presence of mysterious stains, bruises, needle marks, implants, scars, etc.
6) Deterioration of health, loss of hair, etc...

www.weird-encyclopedia.com...

I myself are not an abductee or know one,i just love the "unknown".

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by denynothing
well i have heard of people that approach alien crafts

People approach Alien crafts?

Too bad they didn't have a camera on them...

well i saw a story on unsolved mysteries of a man who approached an alien craft when it was on the ground and it burned him severely and he if i remember right he still has the scars and another story ive heard is that a guy saw one land and did tape it but idk what happened to him though.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thinkofitnow
Have there been any abductees out there to suffer from any types of ailments or diseases following an "abduction?"

That depends on who you talk to. Me, no. Some others have alledged their cancer, or other physical ailments are due in part or in whole to their experiences.

In addtion, has there been anyone "abducted" in the past to have miraculously been "cured" or fail to further suffer from these unlucky happenings since abduction?

Again, it's varied. Is there any proof of such? No. Same as there's no concrete proof of women who claim to be pregnant and then all of a sudden the baby is gone, and they claim the aliens took it. If there was, or is then I'd like to see it. My guess is they miscarry and the horror of such an event is replaced by aliens (if they've had experiences before)

Some claim to be cured of disease. Again, it's not been provable. I had a man tell me he had terminal cancer and was cured with no medical treatment. The issue was he had no documentation of being diagnosed. Thats how it is.

I can only give you my feelings, which dont mean much I know, but as much as I feared "them" and the experiences themselves, I did feel somewhat guarded healthwise. By that I mean I didnt worry about health issues whatsoever. I didnt equate that to them, but I do notice that since the experiences have ceased, that I do. Hard to explain really. I did have an experience where I had to breathe something that was coming down over top me, and as a smoker (at that time) I wheezed some. I noticed after that experience I didnt wheeze at all. It was really odd, as in the AM hours I'd hack a bit, but from that time on I never did. Whether that was something to do with the experience I cannot say as I wasnt conscious for all of it, nor was I told what was going on. But the synchronicity was there. Other then that, nothing else in that direction.

I would also like to include depression, or any other mental "issues."

Nope, I'm crazy but not like that.
Depression? MMmm, I dunno if I'd call it that, but I've had over the years a feeling of extreme "doom" as I called it. This feeling would preceed an experience, and the majority of mine were in waking hours and remember them with clarity, like you'll remember eating breakfast this morning.

Obviously, if the abduction subject concerns "experiments" or such things, I've always wondered, because I've never heard anyone say yay or nay.

As far as I'm concerned, all the experiements and medical crap is screen memories. I've had slight (well as slight as they can be) medical things, but they are not the majority. There's alot more going on then the fable of alien babies/hybrids, and DNA harvesting. Thats (again as far as I'm concerned) the product of regression (ugh) therapy (which has been proven to be worthless on a number of occasions), your mind trying to make sense of the experience, or false memory that the engima gives you-and a host of others-cultural contamination, etc..

Perception is greatly altered by these beings, and I dont fault anyone for buying into the ruses. They seem VERY real. And theyre meant to, thats the whole point.

People often point to inexplicable scars. Those in my opinion are more "marks" then scars. Theyre there to slap you. So when you question the reality of the occurrance, you see that, and you can't. Thats their purpose...you know then and there, that it's a physical reality. Their just marks.

And thats worse then the scar, the knowing.

Others are just those you get yourself that you dont remember doing, or were in such a rush you didnt bother to check when you bumped your leg on the desk. Mundane. I freaked myself out a couple times on that, you just have to reason it out. Again, I dont blame anyone for fooling themselves, it's easy to do..and youre on edge as it is. You just have to get control and step back from the situation and think.

I had an implant experience, but I managed to run them out of time. Didnt matter, the point was across and I knew at that point it was real. So did my wife who was with me at the time.

My own view after a lifetime of this dog and pony show is only some of it exists in physical reality. The beings, craft and so on arent regulated/consigned like we are to be physically real 100% of the time (and who knows if we are either and we dont know it). I have experienced enough to know that they seem to have only as much ability to enter our reality as we give them. Seek them out and they will find you. I dont care who you are, you wont be prepped for what you get when you do, because it's nothing like what you think it will be. At the same time as it's inexplicably horrific, it's also ridiculously wierd.

I also dont know much of anything else. I got no real answers. I dont know why me, as I'm nobody special. I've found some similarities in experiencers, but nothing concrete. It's all to me, a symptom of something much, much larger that we just dont get/see.

It's alot more then little green men and spaceships...I dont buy that for a second.

Sorry to be so chatty...I'm pissy cuz I lost my HALO matches tonight-and this is a great way to vent.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Don't EVEN appologize for being "chatty."
This is after all a forum to discuss this stuff, and I appreciate your input & the great detail that you've provided!

I have a few experiences back from my teenaged years when I lived in Arizona, however I cannot remember any abduction, nor have I ever found any implants.

One of the experiences I had did contain some "missing" time, but I never made anything more of it.

I never suffered from disease, discomfort, etc., however I have since these experiences always been totally interested in anything revolved around these "visitors" & their crafts. I am not happy about being part of a group of "guinea pigs" though.

However if you think about it, we as human beings do the same things to animals in our world. Fish, birds, mammals, etc. get "tagged" examined, and we even play with their DNA to create "hybrids" and such, so it wouldn't give me any surprise to know for sure about us being the creatures to be studied by a species of existence above ours.

I truly appreciate your discussion & great detail & welcome anyone else out there to contribute. I'm new to this stuff but find this to be an awesome way to share my thoughts with the world.

Take care...

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I know of a few folk who suffered severe trauma after their abduction experiences. A couple of them took a long time off work "getting over it". Another spent a few months in a hospital for the mentally ill, but kept silent about the experience that caused it. As for cures, I've read some stuff about folk being cured by "an alien" so I suppose it's okay to think that some folk may have been cured of things they didn't know they had. I've had an experience myself where an "oddity" was removed from me, under the knife, that I have no memory of, other than an extremely real nightmare about twenty years previous of something hitting me at that spot where the "oddity" was found.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join