It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember, remember the fifth of November.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

In 1604, when Guy Fawkes attempted to blow up parliment, and assasinate the king, he did more then just carry barrels of gunpowder into the cellar. He carried ideas, and ideas are bullet-proof.

The idea that things like control are just words. That words like Liberty, Justice, Equality aren't just ideas, They are horizons. The idea that anyone has the ability to change something they don't like, and that anyone can make a difference.

So write what makes you an indiviudual, and what November 5th, 1604 means to you.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. It's my daughters B-Day.

And a momentual (is that a word) day in history. Today, the direction of mankind has been changed. Those who have been waiting patiently, will be rewarded.

Will it be easy? No.

Will it be worth it. Absolutely.

It is time.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Thanks for posting this. It's my daughters B-Day.

And a momentual (is that a word) day in history. Today, the direction of mankind has been changed. Those who have been waiting patiently, will be rewarded.

Will it be easy? No.

Will it be worth it. Absolutely.

It is time.

The problem with revolution, is that a lot of people would be afraid to stand up against their government. Then you'd get the one person that isn't afraid, but everyone would call him crazy, or a nut-job. Society has crumbled under the different layers of control.

Also, wish your daughter a happy birthday for me.

join