It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diana Spencer ( Princess of Wales ) Death and the Corporation International S.O.S. ( Part Two )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Here are the Questions for Investigative Journalists to ask about Princess Diana's death, in regards to the first Physician on the scene, employed by ISOS.

A. What was the Initial Pressure of the Oxygen Tank?

B. Was there Mass Spectography / Gas Cromatography, ( GC/MS ) analysis of the contents of the Oxygen Tank.?

C. What was the ending Pressure of the Oxygen Tank.?

D. What was the first mesurement of Princess Diana's Blood content of Carbon Dioxide?

E. What was the American that was riding in the ISOS M.D.'s car doing during the 11-15 minutes prior to to the SAMU Medic Unit arrival.

F. Where is the Oxygen Tank, REGULATOR, CONNECTING TUBING and the MASK?

G. Was there Peri or Post Mortem Photos taken, is any impressions of a Mask on her face.?

H. Was there a Toxicologist consulted Post-Mortem?

I think you can see what I am driving toward, I extend regrets to her Family to have to air this in a Public Forum, but I have substantial reservations, as to the actual Etiology of her mortality, considering my past Employment with the Paris based Corporation, " International SOS '. I am located in San Diego, California.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What do you think the cause of death was and why do you think this? Have you forwarded this information to the British authorities, press, Diana's family, the Fayed family, etc.?

join