learn more

JFK... SUICIDE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by crayon
From what I can remember JFK was offered the protection of a "bubble", the same thing that the Pope uses to protect himself when being driven around to see his followers. JFK turned it down. But I think he gave the reason of having nothing to fear. (Must .... not ... finish ... quote).

The bubble was just to protect against inclement weather. It wasn't bullet resistant and would have offered no protection to JFK.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hmm, I cannot find any concrete evidence that states exactly what the bubble was for. But I have seen on several sites that it would have helped.

It was only hours before the motorcade was to commence (as the weather was clearing up) that Kennedy himself ordered his limousine's protective bubble removed. Assuming Kennedy was not involved in his own assassination, conspirators would have been foiled from killing the President because of the bubble.

They all say the bubble was removed because Kennedy wanted it removed, based on the weather. But nothing really states what the bubble was made of, or what type of reinforcing it had.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiesAllLies
Just a quick topic for discussion... Anyone think JFK WANTED to die? I mean lets be serious.... what kinda guy has the luck he did? I mean His boat blows u? yet he survives and saves everyone else, obviously A dramatic situation, then his child dies at birth, then he becomes president, then he bangs different women left and right.... Kind of a stressful life? Not t mention, Exactly how many times was he shot? 3 right? after the first time, wouldn't u duck outta the way or something? try and stay alive? Personally such a stressful life? with all those things? Suicide might be on my mind too......

kinda hard to duck when you head has been blown apart

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by toejam
and the award for the worst thread of the year goes to...........

I agree. This thread is so bad its almost funny.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
if you look at the zepruder? film..it shows a reaction to only one gun shot...you can see how he has his head down..then BOOM!..his head goes upwards...the only way possible for that to happen is if the shot came from underneath the car ( which did not happen)...he had a wound in his neck (an entrance wound) and that massive one in the back of his head (exit wound) now for there to be that much damage to the back of the head...that would have to be at very close range....he had a back wound as well which no one can explain how it got there (i'm guessing a cover up)..now think...how would the american people back then have reacted to the president commiting suicide???...what kind of message would that have sent?..of course the goverment would cover that up..

new topics

<< 1   >>

join