It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diana Spencer ( Princess of Wales ) Death and the Corporation International S.O.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I recently drew some interesting parallels from my life experiences.

Per Multiple Media accounts the First Person on the scene of Princess Diana's fatal Auto Accident was a French Physician that was employed by a Paris based Corporation " International S.O.S. This M.D. had a American in his car. He was previously employed by SAMU, the National French Ambulance Authority. At the time of " happening " on Princess Diana's " Accident ", he was on-call for emergencies, per Media accounts.

I was employed by International S.O.S. during a fill-in position as a Paramedic in Russia. I was employed on Sakhalin Island, based at a Exxon Oil Drilling site.

I became interested in International S.O.S.'s corporate origins, after some very negative experiences while employed by them. I have been a Paramedic since 1982. I was hired over the phone by a Claire Woolsey, who was was in ISOS's ( International S.O.S. referred to as ISOS hereafter ) Singapore office. There was no interview.

I have since discovered that ISOS has a Security Business, that is advertised NOWHERE on the internet. The Security side of there business is known to employ retired F.B.I. and N.S.A. personnel.

While employed by them as a Paramedic I had the following experiences:

1. I became sleep deprived for periods up to 48 hours, for unknown reasons.

2, My Partner, A Russian M.D. named Alexander Krasnov, discovered 10mg of Morephine Sulfate missing that was in his custody, and checked out to him and him alone. He accused me. I never had custody of this item.

3. Krasnov installed a keylogger on our Medical Clinic computer, after I started to use it for Western Union Fund wire transactions, I caught him and reported it to I.T. ( who was a sub-contractor. )

4. I had a very mysterious generalized whole body Pain syndrome. that felt " electrical " in nature. I recieved between 200 and 300 " jolts " per day. On a 10 scale about 20 day of were 8 and above.

5. I had a Negative Tuburculosis test prior to working in Russia for ISOS, when when I returned to the U.S., I had a Positive test. ISOS never returned my e-mails requesting a wage history, this request was sent to their Singapore office.

The overall experience was of unexplained excruciating pain, and a overall impression of some kind of brutal Medical expermentation going on in a isolated location, at a Exxon Oil Drilling site in Russia.

I am asking Investigative Journalists to research to following questions: given the fact the ISOS Physician was on the scene rendering care to Diana for approximately 11-15 minutes, prior to the arrival of the SAMU Medic Unit, staffed by another Physician. The ISOS M.D. ONLY had a Oxygen Tank and Mask in his trunk, by Media reports. THIS IS HIGHLY UNUSUAL FOR A PHYSICIAN OF HIS EMERGENCY MEDICINE BACKGROUND.

new topics

join