It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I call for Jesus Christ to return in 40 days, or for a great sign in the sky signaling his return.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Read the above.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by Bseat]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by Blueangel7
Luke 21:25 There will be signs in the sun, the moon and the stars.

We have been getting those signs for the last 70 years.. It has increased over the last thirty years.

What signs are you referring to? Do you think modern man believes like you that these signs are from god? I request a bigger sign - again on behalf of those struggling with their faith and for the return of Christ in forty days.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Sexy I would have to say I think you have huge faith to come on and post your idea about a subject that at the best of times is touchy.

"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst." Matthew 18:20

Rev 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall
prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
Rev 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
Rev 11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
Rev 11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

The second one really has nothing to do with this post other than, two people may just be enough to change the world...
Its been a long day....

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by miss.terious
Sexy I would have to say I think you have huge faith to come on and post your idea about a subject that at the best of times is touchy.

"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst." Matthew 18:20

Rev 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall
prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
Rev 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
Rev 11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
Rev 11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

The second one really has nothing to do with this post other than, two people may just be enough to change the world...
Its been a long day....

You know, I sincerely thank you for the compliment, and whether or not God gives us a sign as a result of this thread, your kind words will resonate with me forever.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sexysadie

Who are you to issue demands to Messiah? *scoffs at you*

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Matthew 4:7 (New International Version)

Jesus answered him, "It is also written: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang

Who are you to issue demands to Messiah? *scoffs at you*

Did I issue a command or just make a request, a prayer in good faith? Read before you attack.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Matthew 4:7 (New International Version)

Jesus answered him, "It is also written: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'

I thought you ATS'ers were smarter than this? I said in the op I was not testing god but requesting. Please read. Am I not allowed to pray in public?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Christ does not adhere to the schedules of man. You'll only disapoint yourself SexySadie.

It seems you want this to happen to further make yourself comfortable in doubting Christ. You don't want to see him, you want him to fail your test.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
God, what an enormous amount of hypocrisy here from the true believers.

I'm sure they pray to God to grant their trivial wishes, and not so trivial wishes but jump on SS with both their spiritual feet for asking God for a sign.

Isn't being granted a prayer wish a sign from God?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sexysadie
I thought you ATS'ers were smarter than this?

I'm really quite dull. lol

I said in the op I was not testing god but requesting. Please read. Am I not allowed to pray in public?

No matter how you catorgize your "request" you are putting God to the test. Do you really think you are walking in faith right now?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
Christ does not adhere to the schedules of man. You'll only disapoint yourself SexySadie.

It seems you want this to happen to further make yourself comfortable in doubting Christ. You don't want to see him, you want him to fail your test.

Christ came to man to fulfill mans prophesy. It was forseen in the stars. I do want to see Christ, and I'm not testing him.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Petitioning Christ to come back in 40 days. It is... different than asking him to better yourself.

Edit: SS, is it not a test, a bar to either pass or fail? Christ himself said, Thou shalt not test the lord. If I still mis-understand you forgive me. If you want a sign, believe Christ will give you one.

If he came back now, think of those who would be lost. Praise God he has not come back yet, as there is much work to be done.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by depth om]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I thought you ATS'ers were smarter than this?

I'm really quite dull. lol

I said in the op I was not testing god but requesting. Please read. Am I not allowed to pray in public?

No matter how you catorgize your "request" you are putting God to the test. Do you really think you are walking in faith right now?

What is the point of God if we cannot at time-to-time ask for his return. It's been over 2000 years, can we at least get a sign for those struggling in faith?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Isn't praying to God to grant a prayer a "request" and isn't that putting God to the test.

Let he without sin, cast the first stone!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Matthew 7:7"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

What is the point of God if we cannot at time-to-time ask for his return.

I trust that God knows what is best for his children though I too welcome his return. I have no doubt that he has a plan and will come at the most appropriate time.

It's been over 2000 years, can we at least get a sign for those struggling in faith?

Would his children still have free will if he revealed himself to the world in no uncertain terms? Faith is just that...faith...lacking proof, he wants it that way.

Don't waver, walk in faith and follow his word as best you can.

Blessings....

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
There is a difference between believing in faith that God will better you, and saying "Christ, Return in 40 days!"

If you are struggling in faith, strengthen your faith. Believe, all you must do is believe.

Edit: I repeat this because you may not see it in my last post.

If he returned in 40 days, souls would be lost. There is much work to be done.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by depth om]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by miss.terious
Matthew 7:7"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

This sums up my sentiment exactly. The proof is right there.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

What is your personal intent? This is a crucial factor in petitioning God.

I can assure you, if you ask for a sign you will get it. As long as you believe you will. There must be no doubt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join