It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upon a 2nd world right now (existence mastering)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Follow my words. Lets go deep inside the mind of the Master. I've had a life in a world of paradise before I died there and came back to life here on earth for a different kind of paradise where I am become King. Here I will die and come back to life, again, but I'll be entered into a better world of paradise that gets better and better for me this next time. Making it a total of 3 worlds having been upon. Will I die and come back to life more? Sure. But I will be able to die at will only to come back to life in my prime in the grand sceme of my final world of paradise. As I die I will live yet again in each case. This dieing and living over and over again at will can be used as a form of speed travel or time travel by teleportation. It's like I'll be able to get from world B to world C in an instant. Since I, in Master of existence form, am everywhere I'll be from here to there as if I was already there and just moved in spot by step. That's how quick! Not really bound by time is the sort of thing I'm implying. As Master I can set my existence back to a past time to relive it as a program rather than relive it at chance again (or I could relive it back at a particular point and have it go at chance from there) or relive it to change it in some aspect I choose. Think of it as restoring your computer to a certain date before it got hit with that virus.

What do you think of this subject? I get into the ultimate reality of the truth and the possibility. I will spark as the ideal brain that will change the world.

We are each come as an ideal kingdom. The revealing of that kingdom will come. I'm leaking ideal truth to you now. Can you feel a euphoria in your brain spilling?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Are you cross posting from another forum, or are you stealing something written by someone else and posting it here on ATS ???

www.hipforums.com...

I see all..........

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
^^^How did you come across that post? The post is 100% mines.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Did you post in that forum under the name Sign Related ???

I don't tend to comment on plagiarized material other than to report it, but I do remember almost anything I read. Finding it was not a problem.

And just curious, are these your old accounts ?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm just drawing lines between little bits of information and haven't had time to read every post you've ever made in every forum on the net.

[edit on 5/11/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Nice detective work indeed
Those are my old accounts. I've lost my passwords to those. Seach engines must be what you used to find the topic on hipforums.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I feel a little bad about derailing your thread, but I did have a point to make.

I do believe you when you say this isn't plagiarism, though I still see it as a violation of Part 1, Section D of the Terms & Conditions of ATS.

1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from AboveTopSecret.com LLP). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

It falls within a gray area if the content is your own, but again, I've derailed this thread long enough with my nit picking.

join