It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul On Course To Raise Millions In One Day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
UPDATE: THE YOUTUBE VIDEO OF CNN'S REPORT IS OUT

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
hes raised over 6,000,000 dollars so far (and still growing)

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
How much did it start out with before November 5? I'm trying to figure out how much of that was donated today.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by Johnmike]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The shape of my graph is off a little bit so far, but it came pretty close to what the 20:00 mark would say.

With about 2 1/2 hours left to go, Ron Paul has raised about $3.2M today. He's definitely broken the record.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

He started the day with 2.77 mil. A few of the mainstream news outlets are starting to pick up on this. CNN, ABC news, and Yahoo are the ones I've seen so far. This is going to be a big boost to his campaign as far as name recognition goes.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ha, finally, it has made Yahoo's home page under the "In The News" tab. Here is a link to the story...
news.yahoo.com...

I donated to Ron Paul's campaign for the first time today... my first time to ANY campaign.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Yahoo:

WASHINGTON - Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul, aided by an extraordinary outpouring of Internet support Monday, hauled in more than $3.5 million in 20 hours.

Paul, the Texas congressman with a Libertarian tilt and an out-of-Iraq pitch, entered heady fundraising territory with a surge of Web-based giving tied to the commemoration of Guy Fawkes Day.
(visit the link for the full news article)

ABC:

Mark it down: A landmark moment entered the annals of political fundraising Nov. 5, 2007.

If Texas Republican Ron Paul's Web site fundraising meter is to be believed, the Libertarian candidate, who has lagged in the polls but raised as much money as top-tier candidates, passed $3 million in online fundraising in less than 24 hours.

CNN:

WASHINGTON (CNN) - Presidential campaigns and supporters use all sorts of gimmicks to try and raise money, such as celebrating birthdays, winning a chance to dine with a candidate and marking November 5 as an anniversary.

Huh? November 5?

Supporters of Rep. Ron Paul’s presidential bid are using this date to help boost the Texas Republican’s campaign coffers, in what is being described as a massive grassroots on-line fundraising drive. ...

MSNBC:

Ron Paul has had quite the fundraising day. The candidate has raised almost $2.4 million today on the campaign’s This November 5th money push. The campaign has a lofty fourth-quarter goal of $12 million, and it is nearly halfway there, according to its Web site with $5.5 million raised so far. The fourth quarter doesn’t end until Dec. 31.
(this actually is the full article...short, I know)

So guys, see anything missing? I guess Faux News will be last in this race (if it covers this story at all).

[edit on 11/5/2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Well, my prediction was a little off. He seems to have raised approx. $4M.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This is great. And it proves that anything is possible. It also proves that there are alot of people out there who are stepping-up and making that leap from just talking-the-talk to actually walking-the-walk. Kudos to everyone here who donated yesterday --- no matter how big or small the donation was.

Please remember, it doesn't end here. There are lots of you here who talk about supporting Dr. Paul and even have comments of such in your signatures. And a great many of those very same people spent the day yesterday rationalizing why they couldn't afford to donate. Hogwash. None of us that did donate died or became homeless. So it costs you a few latte's or beers. Protecting your Constitution and saving your country aren't worth that tiny price?

Keep pushing people. It didn't stop Nov 5th. Talk to your friends. Encourage people to learn about Dr. Paul. Continue with the donations.

And those who have yet to donate please make a donation. You spend your money on a whole range of things far less important than this. Here is one person who is NOT part of the NWO and we have a chance of throwing a big ol' monkey wrench into the establishment's machine. Please make that happen. For everyone's sake.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
What does he do with all the money?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It obviously didn't work out too good for him.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

He has to BUY time to discuss the issues, while the rest of the field is covered 24/7.
Anything else?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join