It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory behind EVERYTHING!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Alright, there's been a lot going on lately and let me tell you how it ALL is connected:

Let's start with those wild fires in California. They were started by the CIA to kill all the alien greys that have been slowly infiltrating that area. They have been hanging in that area in hopes of getting in the movies besides the usual cattle mutilations and crop circles.

The fires were also started by the CIA to snub out some people that know the truth behind 9/11. They, of course, are writers and there are a lot of them in that area.

Also in that area, lived a gentleman who knew the truth behind the JFK, RFK and MLK assassinations as well as the curious death of Marylin Monroe and well, he needed to be eliminated also.

You see, that area of California is a hot bed for questionable characters. The CIA was also hoping to wipe out any Commies that were involved in the movie industry.

There were also scores of protesters living in that area that regularly protested everything from the naughty use of animal fur to steroids in beef and gas guzzling automobiles...as well as of course all the lies told to us by our government and all the governments of the world and all the religions and religious leaders.

The CIA was smart. They knew that 99.9% of all the problem characters in this country were chilling in that area and they attempted to wipe them all out with one big funeral pyre. The 10 year old was just a patsy....

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I forgot to mention the involvement of the NWO, the Free Masons, the Illuminati and the Mormons. Sorry I forgot that.

Reptillians and greys have lived amongst us fore a long time and "they" attempted to snuff out the ones that were going to spill the beans in those fires.

The Tsunami a while ago was also to get rid of people that knew too much and any hurricane you can think of....Katrina especially. New Orleans was full of people that knew too much and were going to talk. If those levies (sp?) go again you'll know it's just the CIA, etc.....going about their business of ridding the planet of the bad seeds.

Oh...and one of the people that lost their lives in those terrible fires was someone who had proof that George W. Bush and his dad are in fact reptillians....and that they are cannibals.

What an ingenius way to take care of business. The CIA and the other powers that be really know how to get things taken care of. God bless America!!

[edit on 5-11-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This is all very overwhelming to someone who is being exposed to this type of information for the first time. Perhaps you could share more information with me. The source of your information would be greatly appreciated as well.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Perhaps you could share more information with me. The source of your information would be greatly appreciated as well.

I can see how all this could be overwhelming. I would be happy to share more information. This information comes to me from a man that lives down the street. He's a heavy drinker and regular peote user. He says the peote gives him deep insights into what is going on. He also says he was once in the CIA. He is quite old and says he was in the CIA when Bush Sr. was running the show. He says Bush Sr. once asked him to shoot JFK and he told him "No way you
moron."

Also killed in the fires, hurricanes, tornadoes, tsunamis, earthquakes etc....created over the last many years by the CIA were people that found cures for cancer, diabetes, AIDS, heart disease, swollen colon syndrome, E.D., etc......all the biggies. The FDA, AMA and Big Pharma were in on the hushing up of these people with the CIA. Curing diseases is bad for the Big Pharma business......

Several people, once thought dead, were also killed in the fires in California: Elvis, Jim Morrison, Howard Hughes, Hitler......it's a big list.

The CIA have it going on man!!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Flagged and stared.

The truth will out.

MonKey

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Thanks Chikey Monkey....I appreciate it!

The truth needs to be heard. Norman (the alcoholic peote using neighbor) also told me that one of the big houses that went up in the fires had a lab in the basement. In the lab they were working on a time machine.

The CIA doesn't want anyone going back in time. They might learn the truth that way...the truth about everything!!

[edit on 13-11-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
This information comes to me from a man that lives down the street. He's a heavy drinker and regular peote user. He says the peote gives him deep insights into what is going on.

Several people, once thought dead, were also killed in the fires in California: Elvis, Jim Morrison, Howard Hughes, Hitler......it's a big list.

Here's the problem with these revelations.

Your source is taking a hallucinogen when he gains the "insights."

So, Elvis, Jim Morrison, Howard Hughes and Hitler have been hanging out in the forests of Southern California for all these years.

Do know how old Hitler would have been if he'd died a couple of weeks ago?

You do the math.

[edit on 2007/11/14 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Do know how old Hitler would have been if he'd died a couple of weeks ago?

You do the math.

Do the math? What math? The NWO, CIA and NASA have a way for people to live to be over 200 years old. This is old news. The person that came up with the technology died in New Orleans during Katrina. That was no accident.

Some facts for you (or math if you like that term better). The true ages of several people:

President Bush - 158 years old
Wayne Newton - 183
Andy Williams - 219
Ellen DeGeneres - 87
Oprah Windbag - 142
etc.....

These facts don't lie. My alcoholic, drug addicted neighbor assures me that these figures are accurate!! They came to him in a vision while tripping on peote with some Native Americans. Native Americans! Okay? They weren't NAIVE Americans. Put the T in it man!

That's what we all need to do. Put the T back in it and quit being Naive Americans! We need to wake up and smell the neighbor's septic tank. We need to wake up and smell the lies. When are my alien grey friends going to be able to come out of the closet? When will reptillians be able to live in harmony with the whites, blacks, browns, yellows and etceteras??

Do the math? When can we all just get along and be a team? There is no MATH in TEAM!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Andy Williams - 219

That seems a bit conservative.

I believe Andy Williams signed the Declaration of Independence.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I believe Andy Williams signed the Declaration of Independence.

Ha ha! I think you are right. Have you seen him lately? Man.....I can't believe he still performs. It's like watching a corpse or a ghost perform...weird.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Okay...the Cyclone in Bangledesh: Caused by the CIA. They have a machine that can create any weather disaster: hurricanes, tsunamis, cyclones, tornadoes, etc.......

There was one guy living in Bangledesh who knew everything about George W. Bush being a reptillian and had proof and the cyclone was created to get rid of that guy. The CIA just doesn't care about innocent bystanders!!

A little population control while whacking people....this is cool to the CIA!!

Why can't they kill Osama then you ask? Because he is secretly married to one of the Bush daughters.....I forget which one. Doesn't matter....they are both equally as useless as the other. George has been protecting that bastard.

Same reason why we were never able to kill off Castro. He was secretly married to Caroline Kennedy.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Update: more fires in California = more people needed whacking by the CIA, NWO, Illuminati, Free Masons, Mormons, etc!

When will it end?

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

When will it end?

When the herd has been thinned of all the sick, maimed and ideologically challenged.

We should be finished sometime in the spring or early summer 2008.

We got some really fun deals in the works. I don't want to give it away, but here's a little hint......think, puking your guts up!

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

We should be finished sometime in the spring or early summer 2008.

We got some really fun deals in the works. I don't want to give it away, but here's a little hint......think, puking your guts up!

Yes....2008. Bush will want it squared away before he leaves office. Puking? Hmmmmm.....some new killer virus? Developed by scientists on the payroll of the CIA no doubt!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Oh...and the mod shakedown in the Chit Chat forum is a conspiracy by the CIA as well! Anyone having fun is to be put on a list and watched for potential communist agendas!!

If people are having fun they must be on drugs or communists (per the CIA). Be careful, George Dubya Bush might put you on his watch list and monitor your online behavior as well as your phone calls and what you feed your kids for dinner!!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I think you might be giving the CIA entirely too much credit. There's other spy organizations out there, any of which could be behind all these problems IRL, and particularly on ATS. Don't forget NSA, MI-5 and the Oddfellows.

I'm pretty sure I heard from a reptilian on YouTube that Springer is a very Odd Fellow indeed.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Don't forget NSA, MI-5 and the Oddfellows.

I'm pretty sure I heard from a reptilian on YouTube

The Odd Fellows.....of course. Those bloody bastards! And I understand that YouTube is swarming with reptilians. Especially the videos of girls beating each other up (all the result of reptilian brainwashing).

I will have to take a look into this Odd Fellows organization...........

top topics

join