It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican secrets; Above ATS secrets. How to disclose?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Vatican secrets are even more classified as ATS secrets.

Vatican reveals Fatima secret
news.bbc.co.uk...

Vatican to sell Templar secrets
www.news24.com...

Vatican In Possession Of Top Secret CIA Documents
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Vatican UFOs & SECRETUM OMEGA
www.angelismarriti.it...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
They say that the third prophecy of Fatima is "No Great Mystery." Why have they yet to reveal it? Why the paleness of Pope John's face when he read it? Why did the Pope John Paul always seem to inwardly be weeping for humanity?

Ok, so they claim it predicted the assassination attempt... Why don't they lay the ORIGINAL text out for the whole world to see?

[edit on 5-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The planet Pluto is coming in to clean up and expose all the lies, deceptions, and secrets. Hold on to your hats -- its going to be a bumpy ride. This will include religions, politics, the financial arena, secret societies, etc.

I am looking forward to the cleansing. Some exciting times are ahead.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Muffet, yes indeed... People need to be prepared for their world views to come crumbling around their trembling knees and slobbering mouths... It'll happen.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
They say that the third prophecy of Fatima is "No Great Mystery." Why have they yet to reveal it? Why the paleness of Pope John's face when he read it? Why did the Pope John Paul always seem to inwardly be weeping for humanity?

Ok, so they claim it predicted the assassination attempt... Why don't they lay the ORIGINAL text out for the whole world to see?

Ummmm........ check www.vatican.va...

Full scanned images of both the original secrets and the third one.

Or is this just "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation for the Catholic Church, and nothing tghey say will convince you otherwise?

Cheers.

Rob.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by d60944]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Nothing that organized religion says to me period, really convinces me of anything. The only real connection that I have with any organized faith, particularly the Abrahamic faiths, is that I believe in God and Jesus Christ. Is that a good enough answer for you?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
SpeekerofTruth:

You provided the right answer.
Jesus light will disclose all Top Secrets and then this website is not needed anymore.

Until that time, it will be a bumpy ride.

However we should already starting disclosing secrets now.
People should know how we are fooled and can then decide on the right way to follow.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Nothing that organized religion says to me period, really convinces me of anything. The only real connection that I have with any organized faith, particularly the Abrahamic faiths, is that I believe in God and Jesus Christ. Is that a good enough answer for you?

No, not really what I was asking ;-). I was asking whether you agreed that the scanned original documents were in fact on full public view on the link I provided. Or whether you thought that these were fakes or something. Your initial post against the trustworthiness of the RCC made me wonder how you could have missed the publication of the third secret some years ago now. Or whether you knew all abuot it but had come to your own conclusions already.

I personally see no problem - although I find the "official" interpretation of the document to be stretching allegory rather too far. We shall see.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Sorry for not answering.

My conclusions so far are: Lucia is a female Lucis
Fatima becomes clear on site:
www.fatima.org...

But my main question is why the Vatican is now disclosing so much, and how much more secrets there are.
It seems that Vatican holds a lot of secrets of the Underworld.

top topics

join