It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adrian Peterson is the bionic version of Eric Dickerson!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The man is flat-out sick.....30 carries/296 yards!

Props to Minnesota for landing this guy. He's a once in a generation running back.

Note to Charley Casserly: Thanks for ruining the Texans you schmuck! We should have Vince Young right now instead of Mario Williams. Then we could have traded up to get Peterson the next year with the first and two seconds that we gave up to get Matt Schaub.

The Texans should be basking in the glory of a VY/Adrian Peterson backfield. Makes me want to :w: and
and

Thanks for everything Casserly.
Enjoy your job at CBS.

Peace

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If this kid keeps doin' what he's doin'. Eric Dickerson'll soon wish he'd been that good. My goodness, that kids good. Only knock is, can he stay healthy? So far so good.

I thought Mario Williams was doing ok? 'course I don't follow the Texans so what do I know. At least you don't have to suffer through Shaun Alexanders current run of ineptitude...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
I thought Mario Williams was doing ok?

Four sacks. He's the most unbelievable physical specimen in all of football, but his talent is average. Not worthy of the first pick overall.

I'm telling you, that draft pick might go down as the worst in the history of sports, considering what they passed up. I'm mean like Sam Bowie over Michael Jordan bad.

The thing that really sucks is both those guys are Texas born and bred, VY in Houston and Peterson in Palestine. It's like God offered this perfect scenario to us, and Charley Casserly told God to take a hike.

Edit to add: Not only was it the right thing to do talent-wise, but financially as well. Having those two would have basically destroyed the Cowboys' grip on the state of Texas. The Texans would be the "greatest show on Earth".

Peace

[edit on 5-11-2007 by Dr Love]

new topics

join