It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fall of the Global Elite has begun.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This looks to me amongst other things to be the start of the decline in power of the richest and most controling familys on the planet.

They seem to be bringing their own downfall, it seemed to them to be a good idea to lend their money to bad debtors in the hope to be able to reclaim their land and property to make a profit when they default on payments.

Looks like they were wrong, they seem to be throwing thier money away left right and center to try and save themselves now.

Link to story

That is just a token link as you can all see what is going on.

Citigroup said it was to set aside another £4bn in addition to the £5.5bn it had already allocated to cover bad debt.

It also comes just five days after another major bank, Merrill Lynch & Co, ousted its own chief executive, Stanley O'Neal, following an £4.2bn write-down

We all know the methods these money hungry and controling banking familys have used to get the power they currently hold, have they taken a wrong turn now?

Is this the begining of the end for Elite?

Do we hope so?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
if the elite falls, we all die

who is gonna feed us? who is gonna control the economy?

is the elite fall, another dark age will start.

i do not support the elite, but without the elite ,we are nothing.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Nah. Just go to the store and buy some seeds for fruit bearing vegetation. Us citizens can take care of the water infrastructure. It'll be no problem, trust me. There are and have been people waiting in the shadows that know just what to do... but first the elite and the press will fear everyone into thinking that it's all over when it really isn't.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
Nah. Just go to the store and buy some seeds for fruit bearing vegetation. Us citizens can take care of the water infrastructure. It'll be no problem, trust me. There are and have been people waiting in the shadows that know just what to do... but first the elite and the press will fear everyone into thinking that it's all over when it really isn't.

hi there thanks for posting,

can you elaborate please ????

thankyou

snoppyuk

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Drzava

If those are Your thoughts then You are correct in Your assumption-You are nothing, You will die. Have more resolve My friend, claim Your fate as Your own and not for someone else to decide. When this happens You can do 1 of 2 things, You can crawl in a corner & give up or You can stand tall and fight for the life You've been given. Either way, We may still die, but I'd rather die fighting than die in self defeat. There will be a time that We'll have to pull and work together as a society. Get it together Man, You'll be needed.

Peace. K*

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Many seeds today are genetically engineered and will not produce seeds that are viable. It's called a 'suicide gene'. Any seeds produced from a particular planting will not germinate. Those elite will have complete control over Our food source. They've even built a huge silo/warehouse somewhere in ??Greenland??(I'll double check) that holds a gazillion seeds 'just in case' of a food shortage. Make sure You buy those seeds on clearance at the end of the season, We may need 'em.

Peace. K*

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Demetre

Actually, you can get seeds that are unaltered from a variety of sources. Just google "organic Seeds" and chose where to buy.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drzava
if the elite falls, we all die

who is gonna feed us? who is gonna control the economy?

is the elite fall, another dark age will start.

i do not support the elite, but without the elite ,we are nothing.

I can understand your logic, and there will be a lot of less informed people out there than you.

I thought you might like to check out some of the threads in the 'Survival' forum, they may inspire you to becoming a little bit more optomistic about a potentialy bleak future.

Some may take quite a bit of reading to get all of your answers yet I believe it is enlightening and totaly worth it.

Such as:

How to defend yourself on a budget

Random survival tips

Emergency preparedness plan

Food supply

Food for survival

And:

Where is the safest place on earth?

Besides all that I would be particularly interested to hear peoples thoughts on the potential situation; if these major asset holding corporations continue to loose their/our wealth on such a large scale?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Drzava

Whatever! That's why we have the United States, because of the elites?? Wrong, it was the common man and his ideas who created the greatest country on earth.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Drzava

I agree, but feel the same way about unions. A necessary evil!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
"Without the Elites we are nothing"

Wow... sorry to burst your bubble but these guys are the cancer of our planet, without them we would be in peace.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by xSMOKING_GUNx

Merrill and CitiGroup are no more run by families than the local deli is run by the Mafia. These are publicly traded companies. Their down fall will lead to pain by many. Many individuals hold these stocks in their own portfolios, 401K's and mutual Funds. You seek their destruction, you seek the destruction of your neighbors, friends and even family members smart enough to invest in their futures. The downfall of these companies will lead to the downfall of economies. Why do sao many people want to see the little guy suffer so much pain and heartache, when the local stores fail due to suffering economies?

Reagan was right......its about trickle down economics.

Ok time to shoot the messenger, I am big boy I can take it.

Fire away!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Drzava

Really? Who is going to feed me? The same damn person who feeds me now. ME!!! The elite, living in their ivory towers, are about as removed from my life and the life of the common man as the sun....

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sc4venger

Get educated!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by traderonwallst

You seek their destruction

No not at all, I am simply asking the questions and considering the outcomes.

I am sorry if I came across that way it was wholy unintentional.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Amen. I work in a restaurant, and do quite well for myself. There is a monetary "circle of life" I am sure, but those people are so far removed from putting food on my table.

Not to mention, what the poster above us said, about how if the elite die, we all die...

Maybe that should be the case then, as our own allowance of their behavior has allowed it to go on for as long as it has. Fortunately, I don't depend on their "services" as much as most.

link   

The economy is quite sound. What is your point again?

link   
Here is a link to a much more in depth review of the situation.

Link

I think more my point is that of the cash injections being made by these 'Wolrd banks' depleating their own rescorces and potential power.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

The economy is quite sound. What is your point again?

My point is NOT about the economy, it is about the Banks/people/families that are having to subsidise this problem by investing/wasting thier money which could be used for their other more selfish needs (Such as investing in Weapons and Drug running and depopulation, you know the usual conspiracy subjects.

I am not on this board to talk about how much my Mums shares are worth.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Merrill and CitiGroup are apart of the problem, they are apart of the conspiracy, and they have in the past been caught committing crimes and fraud against their own customers. All credit businesses are predatory against the people, it is inherent within that particular form of business.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join