It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt travel agency spreads the symbolism thick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
There's an ad campaign spanning three posters in the subway here in Stockholm at the moment in which the Pyramid and Sun symbolisms are at a level I have never seen before.
The slogan on all of the posters is "The Egyptian people are sharing what they value the most: the Sun."
So the inclusion of the sun in the images is obvious, but the Pyramid symbolism is presented in a way that borders on advertising but it is merely (more than) hinted at. Seems to me like they could have come clean on that too.

In this first picture, they even place the sun on a golf peg. And the cap on the man's head signifies the capstone, no?

sun golf

This woman has a white stripe on her red bathing suit, which reminds me of a flag. And I'm sure the prossession of children around her has some meaning too.

water dance

Here we see the sun from beneath the water surface:

underwater

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I saw some mild subliminals in picture 2, maybe that is what is making you think there is something going on there.

The bathers in the background on the left, the lady is naked, and look where her hand are.

And although I don't think it is subliminal the boy on the right as a freaken 4 inch round hole in his chest.

There are a couple more but they are less obvious.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I had another look at the posters today and it does at first glance look like the woman is naked. But she has a bathing suit covering her front so her garment is only well hidden. But yes, her hand is strangely placed even in the original poster.
The boy with the hole in his chest is only the victim of shadow, though. Nothing subliminal about that, most likely. It's not very prominent in the poster.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The way the woman holds the ball/sun is a copy of the way ancient egyptians are depicted holding the sun.

Interesting.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well I also thought the view of the young girl on the lefts buttocks was inappropriate, although she might be wearing a thong.

Second girl on the left also seems to be topless

you will notice also the girl in the background had a part of her cut away to make her look thinner, zoom in, you will see the clear line, so somebody worked the image a bit.

The picture of the two guys has a face on the back of the guys shirt, but I think that is just pattern matching in the brain and is not intentional, just matrixing.

top topics

join