It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using Logic and critical thinking, I can prove the existence of GOD.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
The "Word" G.O.D

What you see in ZIONic is a Geometric Algorithm...

Do you understand the Geometric Algorithm ?????

[edit on 11-1-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikee

Nothing can disprove God. What could?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

I believe that what you are trying to say is basically this:

Just because you cant see something, doesn't mean it isn't real.

This can get deep when dealing with our 5 senses. Reality as we perceive it is in fact based on our 5 senses.
EX: I can close my eyes to type this post and therefore not see the keys beneath my fingertips. I know that they are real, based on my perception of where each key is on the keyboard that I can feel. Hence I can not see it, but I can touch it. So, I perceive it is real.
EX2: Now I know that this keyboard is somewhere, I can not see it so I try to search by feeling. If I never find it, it doesn't mean that its not on the table, it means I never found the table because I couldnt see to find it or touch (feel) it.

So, yeah I understand what you are saying and how you could compare this with proving God's existence but this only "proves" that we are highly dependent on what we perceive to be real.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by echristyt

Hi echristyt,

Please read all and really understand what I written before you draw any conclusions, as these subjects can be fairly abstract in nature..

But is it the Brain that is aware ???

Or is it the "Consciousness" or "Awareness" that is Aware and Not the Brain ???

And is Consciousness a part of the human brain ????

There is much more to The All, than Just 5 Sensors..... LOL

We know the Body is Not aware of our "Awareness" or "Consciousness".....

But "Awareness" or "Consciousness", is Aware of our Body...

So what is Reality ????

What humankind calls Reality, is what is detected through the Brain (5 sensors) only, but in saying this, the Brain is only an Encoder/Decoder between "Consciousness" and a Manifestation we call this Universe.

But shouldn't we be thinking, anything that exists can be "Immaterial", "Material", "Conceptual", or "Abstract"?

After all you Can't feel a Single atom on its own, I mean seeing it or feeling it without the help of a little Technology...

Can you feel "Nothing" ???

Yet the Component called "Nothing", exists and is a very important part of the Universe we see.

For example, You can see that there is "Nothing" in an Empty Room.

There is "Nothing" at the Centre of a Circle, or anything, because the Centre has No size or Dimension.

Yet the Centre exists as Concept, and the Centre of something, sure exists doesn't it, or am I missing something here ??? LOL.

If what is in/at the centre has size and shape, it can't be in/at the Centre, but instead between The Centre and the Outer....

So I guess we need to define Reality again....

Is reality only a Human Concept, or does Reality, also include All, that has yet to be Discovered...

As for the existence of God....

God reportedly in the Book "The Gospel According to John"

Says God is 2 Things

1. A Word Spelt G O D...

2. Life That is The Light of Men.

So Life is Not what Humankind thinks it is.....

The original text in Greek used the word "Phos" meaning Light in English; as in Sun Light, Light from a Star or Meteor etc. etc., and Not understanding as many are led to believe today !

But to Find the true meaning of The Word God we need to Understand the Geometric Language of Fonts and Translate the Fonts rather than the Word it Self back to the ZIONic Language which was a Language Expressing The Geometry of the Mind and It's Creation..

There is a Processing System that uses this Language...

Many refer to God but have no Idea at all what God actually is but is only their Interpretation of what they would like God to be...

To prove a case for or against God the Term God must first be Defined and Not just used loosely as it is Today, In a totally different way than it was when the Parables were written back then....

[edit on 25-1-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join