It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS Nikola Tesla and Germany

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
So I just wanted to let everyone know my take on things.

I happen to know that Nikola Tesla designed his first flying saucers in the late 1800s, the German government got hold of his technology and were experimenting with it in the 1920s up until WWII when because of other areas of more financial importance they had to postpone anymore funding.

After WWII as many of you I am sure are aware that the CIA took in many of the top Nazi officials, scientist, researchers, Doctors in all areas in return for their safety. Part of the agreement was all of the info and research of their top projects including the flying Saucer.

I happen to know for a fact, because of friends of mine in high places, that the very largest false flag operation is going to occur on the American People as a staged alien invasion. There is actually a UFOlogy department in the CIA where all they do all day long is come up with the best ways to leak false information to be considered authentic. Like paying people to say they are risking their lives, that they saw aliens, ext .

Tesla envisioned floating cars first, then floating homes like Jetsons and then eventually whole entire floating cities that left the Earth and fauna completely alone, and with all of the free energy technology that they wouldn't allow, the floating cities would have been extremely clean and futuristic.

But now that our government's secret was blatantly no longer under wraps, they simple said that they back engineered the technology from aliens. Which money grubbing deep pocketed arsehole in a Bilderberg meeting came up with that idea I don't know. It probably was quite a kick for them though, aliens lol, imagine 50-60 years ago them talking and laughing uncontrollably about how they were going to convince the population of an alien invasion, how sick is that.

There are plenty of people in high up places that told family members on death beds about the plan of the New World Order and how the commies were the first threat and now it's the fake alien invasion that's needed. Just thought I'd let you guys know that many operators and forum members are simply dis info agents literally hired and trained by the CIA how to filter the truth out any way they possibly can. Not necessarily on this forum, that may be the case I don't know, but on MANY forums this is the case.

Anyway that they can perpetuate fear of aliens or flying saucers in order to promote this New Age wave of UFO researching 2012 pondering movement.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by SerpentPath]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
One of the witnesses from the Disclosure Project has already disclosed their plans to fake a alien invasion to unite people against the "threat".

And even though some of us know the truth, I think the large majority of people will trust what they are being told from the media.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Hi SerpentPath,
I think it's sometimes hard for people to accept that the technology we're using now in many areas was only developed by humans, since most people don't understand the first thing about how it works.

In fact, whenever I hear that Aliens gave us some wonderful (or horrible) technology, I am of the opinion that we need to keep an open mind, but I'm generally very skeptical. So far, it seems like even the most advanced technology that I am aware of, even with access to some information most people don't have, is grounded in human discovery and engineering. As I said, I keep an open mind, but I think we often underestimate what humans are doing in the most advanced areas of science.

At the same time, I do have a problem with the issue that we haven't met any ETs. Whether you're an atheist, spiritual, religious or otherwise, it seems that logic leads inevitably to the conclusion that there must be ETs and they must be aware of us if not visiting regularly. I have thought about stating the argument to spur conversation, but I think it would be accepted or not based on preconceptions rather than logic, leading more to a rhetorical debate.

Tesla certainly engaged in some very advanced work, and I'm confident that we continue to develop some of his work for today's advancements. At the same time, I have seen enough of our government efforts to believe that while we have some incredible technology, it didn't have to come from aliens.

As far as false flag of an alien invasion, that is an interesting theory, but I'm not sure how useful it can be until something like that occurs, at which point, I'm guessing it could succeed (as in, not be discovered without ACTUAL alien help). How would we know better?

Regarding disinfo, don't we all kind of expect that by now anyhow? IMO, new survival skills of living in the modern world include being able to recognize and separate both disinformation and bad information based on ignorance from actual truth that will be useful to us. I'm not convinced that general population is doing such a great job with that (understatement alert). I'd like to think, as I'm sure we would all prefer, that I do a reasonable job of it. One thing true about technology is that the better it gets, the harder that recognition and separation becomes for many reasons.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

One of the witnesses from the Disclosure Project has already disclosed their plans to fake a alien invasion to unite people against the "threat".

And even though some of us know the truth, I think the large majority of people will trust what they are being told from the media.

I like how you say, "has already" as if to imply that it's unimportant to consider what I'm saying because it's already been said, however. Steven Greer of Discloser Project perpetuates the lies of flying saucers ALL the time! The Disclosure Project is the DIRECT enemy of the people of the country. They are trying to brainwash everyone into believing they are digging for the truth when in reality they are just shoveling you lies from the CIA textbook.

Don't imply that my news is unimportant because SOMEONE FROM THE ENEMY has already said what I claimed. There are NO aliens and Raelism movement is evil and propagated by the NWO elite. Raelism and Clonaid look them up.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SerpentPath

Oh really, there are no aliens?

Seems to me that you are the enemy here, not the Disclosure Project.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifestudent
Hi SerpentPath,
I think it's sometimes hard for people to accept that the technology we're using now in many areas was only developed by humans, since most people don't understand the first thing about how it works.

In fact, whenever I hear that Aliens gave us some wonderful (or horrible) technology, I am of the opinion that we need to keep an open mind, but I'm generally very skeptical. So far, it seems like even the most advanced technology that I am aware of, even with access to some information most people don't have, is grounded in human discovery and engineering. As I said, I keep an open mind, but I think we often underestimate what humans are doing in the most advanced areas of science.

At the same time, I do have a problem with the issue that we haven't met any ETs. Whether you're an atheist, spiritual, religious or otherwise, it seems that logic leads inevitably to the conclusion that there must be ETs and they must be aware of us if not visiting regularly. I have thought about stating the argument to spur conversation, but I think it would be accepted or not based on preconceptions rather than logic, leading more to a rhetorical debate.

Tesla certainly engaged in some very advanced work, and I'm confident that we continue to develop some of his work for today's advancements. At the same time, I have seen enough of our government efforts to believe that while we have some incredible technology, it didn't have to come from aliens.

As far as false flag of an alien invasion, that is an interesting theory, but I'm not sure how useful it can be until something like that occurs, at which point, I'm guessing it could succeed (as in, not be discovered without ACTUAL alien help). How would we know better?

Regarding disinfo, don't we all kind of expect that by now anyhow? IMO, new survival skills of living in the modern world include being able to recognize and separate both disinformation and bad information based on ignorance from actual truth that will be useful to us. I'm not convinced that general population is doing such a great job with that (understatement alert). I'd like to think, as I'm sure we would all prefer, that I do a reasonable job of it. One thing true about technology is that the better it gets, the harder that recognition and separation becomes for many reasons.

The Van Allen belts keep all biological organic lifeforms on the planet. With the exception of mushroom spores which are the densest material on the planet, they can come from outer space, land in soil, and still reproduce, the only life form on Earth that can actually.

The nearest planet with life on it is literally 40 million light years away, we can't leave the Van Allen belts, it's been admitted by our government that we staged the whole moon landing, we can't even goto the moon let alone except another planet to have inhabitants that somehow managed to gain technology to spy on us in the sky without our knowledge... seems to me like an alternative version of Zeus in the sky.

The space station actually orbits within the Van Allen belts because of this reason, they are too deadly, and the radiation easily penetrates any of our suits.

There are no aliens, never were, never will by, our government is going to stage an alien invasion after WWIII or During and say that the alien race came out of curiosity of the war because nuclear weapons WILL be used in this war with Iran and Israel, however they will not be aliens, simply our pilots.

Scaring the # out of us, in order to get us to unite into a one world government more readily.

It's all apart of their plan.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   

reply to post by SerpentPath

Oh really, there are no aliens?

Seems to me that you are the enemy here, not the Disclosure Project.

I promise you on my son's life that I know for a fact that there are no aliens, the government has a UFOlogy department where they plan on ways to leak false information that is not true.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SerpentPath
I promise you on my son's life that I know for a fact that there are no aliens, the government has a UFOlogy department where they plan on ways to leak false information that is not true.

Explain the many signs of aliens and UFO's throughout human history, like cave paintings, paintings, statues and so on.
Explain why the government started shooting at UFO's during the Battle of LA.
Explain why there was a massive cover up of aliens after Roswell in the media.

The Tesla part is true. Humans did invent their own UFO's. But only after they had the technology to start doing it. So in the beginning of 1920 you had some prototypes flying around, sure. Today they are probably very advanced.

There are both human made ships and alien ships in our skies.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Explain the many signs of aliens and UFO's throughout human history, like cave paintings, paintings, statues and so on.
Explain why the government started shooting at UFO's during the Battle of LA.
Explain why there was a massive cover up of aliens after Roswell in the media.

The Tesla part is true. Humans did invent their own UFO's. But only after they had the technology to start doing it. So in the beginning of 1920 you had some prototypes flying around, sure. Today they are probably very advanced.

There are both human made ships and alien ships in our skies.

At one point I was right where you are now Copernicus.

The people who perpetuate a supposed possible history of aliens in artifacts work for the government, at least the first people to put this fake information out. They know that mushrooms had been referred to as flying discs, not only that but because of the astro theology, comets and such things were well documented with the ancients, they believed these marked important events.

Are you sure it was a major cover up of Aliens, or a major cover up of the flying saucer technology?

Battle of LA were just our flying saucers.

I was under the belief that the Holy Grail was the inverted Amanita Muscaria as it matures into a cup shape capturing the rain and that the Knights of the Round table were the Knights that were responsible for keeping the secret of the Mushroom and there was no round table except the round mushroom that grows on the ground.

The Sons of Elohim or the Son's of God in the bible that had sex with the Daughters of Men were not Space Aliens, God was a title that the Greeks stole from the Egyptians as a tactic to gain more leverage over the populace by telling them that they were Gods.

The Sons of Elohim were simply the son's of the Mushroom cult, the royalty was not to fornicate with the peasant class, when they did the children they begot were considered Nephilim which means unnaturally begotten children, or bastard children. It was considered unnatural for royal and peasants to bare offspring.

Off these Nephilim were great revolutionary leaders, giants among men, tyrannous leaders of their day which sparked a great war between the God's and the Titans.

The Zionist want to use the blatant ignorance of the masses as to the truth about flying saucers and mushroom caps and mock the public and how they have no idea they are truly fearing a symbolic reference to something they revered for thousands of years all around the world.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   

At one point I was right where you are now Copernicus.

So what happened to you? Did you read a book who tried to explain away everything and you started believing its lies?

You think the government planted alien artifacts throughout history? Why? To make their story about aliens being new and hostile HARDER to sell? They needed a challenge or something?

And now you came dragging with the Nephilim and Sons of God and the Zionist stories... please. Well, at least now I know what kind of books you have read to get your beliefs.

Are you sure it was a major cover up of Aliens, or a major cover up of the flying saucer technology?

Battle of LA were just our flying saucers.

Right. The government flew the saucers over LA so they could test their shields in the middle of a city... and then started covering the whole thing up for 70 years and deny any UFO existence... doesnt it make more sense that it was a attempt at contact, but the paranoid government opened fire because they believed the saucer was from Russia or something? It does to me.

Edit: My apologizes if I sound too hostile.. you have the right to your opinions of course.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
if aliens don't exist, how do you explain alien abductions?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I didn't say the government planted alien artifacts, I said those are there for religious reasons not aliens.

This is the truth, it would be rather wise of you to not debate it. You are just stabbing yourself in the brain the more you argue, learn.

Alien Abductions could simply be MK Ultra '___', experiments where they brainwash the person into saying they were abducted.

I never read any book telling me any of this stuff, I have researched for years and it's the truth... sorry if you don't know.

Aliens do not exist, never have, never will.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
i'd love to know what you make out of my encounters......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I didn't say the government planted alien artifacts, I said those are there for religious reasons not aliens.

This is the truth, it would be rather wise of you to not debate it.

Sorry, I have this habit of using my brain....

Why do you sound like Gestapo?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
i'd love to know what you make out of my encounters......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'd say you have had a long on going medical condition that roughly 3 % of the population has where you are in a semi conscious state of sleep paralysis. Everything else was hallucination on your part because of the dreaming state.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
interesting...................

and so all the ufo's are human made, not alien made.........

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

what about the organic thing you see in the top vid

and if me and 3% also see what you say are hallucinations, than why didn’t people have these hallucinations hundreds of years ago?

[edit on 043030p://am3046 by andre18]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
interesting...................

and so all the ufo's are human made, not alien made.........

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

what about the organic thing you see in the top vid

and if me and 3% also see what you say are hallucinations, than why didn’t people have these hallucinations hundreds of years ago?

[edit on 043030p://am3046 by andre18]

Yeah I've seen all those, the middle one is the supposed HAARP shorting a plasma blast at an alien ship.

How about maybe we were TESTING OUR OWN space weaponry system and our own UFO technology. Then leaked it to say NASA HAS FOOTAGE OF USE SHOOTING AT ALIENS ARLKALJRKJSFJSD.

I know the highest people of society on this planet, royalty, they know the true history of the Earth and that there are NO ALIENS!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I know the highest people of society on this planet, royalty, they know the true history of the Earth and that there are NO ALIENS!

The highest people on this planet are a bunch of crooks.

Maybe you can put forward some evidence to support your tales?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Balance things out a bit.

I know for a fact that there are plenty of extraterrestrial civilizations. Ive experienced them in the context of vivid encounters in altered states.

But that doesnt mean that they are the UFOnauts or that most UFOnauts are non-Government. There is a very good chance that a fake invasion will be staged by the elite.

But if you want to teach us about the faked invasion, have a little more balance. "Aliens might exist, but the UFO invasion will not be coming from aliens".

The reason I disbelieve most of what people post here is because their opinions are not balanced in any way. Such as yours when you categorically state "there are NO aliens". Makes me wanna yawn and say "oh no, not another fanatic".

But in general, yes...there IS evidence for the CIA promoting the UFO movement (for whatever reasons)

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Ok can I ask you one basic question.

Out of this entire universe that we know of how did all life only end up on this 1 planet. explain that, maybe your high up royal friends might have the answers for me

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join