It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All The Billy Meir Pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Ok, i have heard that Billy Meir is a fake, a hoax, but can someone please find me all the pictures, if they are online. I have seen the stupid pics of the space ships floating, but i am asking for the ones on mars, the et people, billy meir on a prehistoric planet...basically all of the pictures in this video

www.youtube.com...

I still have a belief that billy meir has been contacted, i mean how else do you explain how someone is able to make up all that information, take all those pictures...and did he really make any money in the begging before that guy came.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/11/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Fine. If that's what you really think after reviewing it, that's just fine. It's all true and he's been contacted by shy aliens and all the flying saucers in the photos and movies are real. Go ahead and send him a check if you think you should.

If you're convinced, what could we possibly say to change your mind? Why should we even bother? Whatever. Be happy.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
The photos, according to Meier, were lost. So, no evidence except for those photos where bin lids hanging on a string are taken for UFOs.
Billy Meier of course did money out of his story. He's got a partner (Michael something I guess) who makes all the publicity for him. The most important thing for Meier was power over vulnerable people: he has a sect now with many sheep, I mean, followers.
Google for the photos of the alleged UFOs. Don't forget to Google for the declarations of his ex-wife where she confessed Meier used bin lids and even her personal stuff to create his models.
If you believe in him, well, that's tough, no one will convince you not to do so. Anyway, have fun!

Cheerio

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Fine. If that's what you really think after reviewing it, that's just fine. It's all true and he's been contacted by shy aliens and all the flying saucers in the photos and movies are real. Go ahead and send him a check if you think you should.

If you're convinced, what could we possibly say to change your mind? Why should we even bother? Whatever. Be happy.

What no of course i am not convinced, hahahah i never said that i believed him fully, lol i dunno i guess i just wanna believe that things like that are real so bad that i gotta, but i do know he is a fake on so many levels though. I just really wanna see those pictures in the video.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
I have seen the stupid pics of the space ships floating, but i am asking for the ones on mars, the et people, billy meir on a prehistoric planet...basically all of the pictures in this video

I still have a belief that billy meir has been contacted, i mean how else do you explain how someone is able to make up all that information, take all those pictures...and did he really make any money in the begging before that guy came.

I wander,
why do you want to see the rest of the pictures so badly, when you said that you find his pics of the floating space ships stupid already?
Bye the way, his full name is Eduard Albert Meier.
The nickname "Billy" came by way of an American friend who thought Meier dressed like James Butler Hickok a.k.a. Wild Bill Hickok.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Originally posted by ATSGUY
I have seen the stupid pics of the space ships floating, but i am asking for the ones on mars, the et people, billy meir on a prehistoric planet...basically all of the pictures in this video

I wander,
why do you want to see the rest of the pictures so badly, when you said that you find his pics of the floating space ships stupid already?
Bye the way, his full name is Eduard Albert Meier.
The nickname "Billy" came by way of an American friend who thought Meier dressed like James Butler Hickok a.k.a. Wild Bill Hickok.

No i just find the pictures of the saucers i the open field boring, i would really want to see the pictures aboard the spacecraft, with the girl pleadians (which kind of look all like 70s girls) and mars and the U.S secretspace stations.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Billy Meier = Bad science fiction.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I would love to see the entire cache of Billy Pics too...

I was 100% with him till I saw the ray-gun pics.. now
Im only about 32% with the Billy pics...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by KATSUO
I would love to see the entire cache of Billy Pics too...

Good luck. Although the claim is over 1200, I'm yet to see them all in one place...or...all of them at all. Somehow I doubt even the number of shots claimed is valid. Most of the planetary shots are said to be from NASA, scientific journals, although I cant comment past that as I haven't seen them past some blurry YouTube piece and a book.

However, I'll say the saucer pics are junk (which we all know - and I've shown here at gruesome length exactly why) so I don't put much stock in the rest.

Meier and his "Rep" challenge any and everyone to examine the case, but a general inquiry will reveal they have no data to test. The films, pictures and whatnot, simply no longer exist. None are available.

That oughtta pretty much give anyone a clue.

top topics

join