It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Cooper calls Alex Jones SCAREMONGER Jesuit-CIA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Here's an Oldie but Goodie:

William Cooper calls Alex Jones SCAREMONGER Jesuit-CIA:

Most everybody in this forum knows that William ("Bill") Cooper, former UFO researcher-turned one-man anti-government militiaman, died in 2001 in Eagar, Arizona in a confrontation with the local sheriffs.

Here is an interesting 1999 radio broadcast of his in which he slams Alex Jones for whipping up unnecessary hysteria. He says that this discredits patriots and may even given an excuse for government crackdown and armies in the streets.

William Cooper alleges that he was the one who uncovered the 9/11 plot a few months before Alex Jones.

What's hilarious is that Cooper was just as proficient in SCAREMONGERING as Alex Jones is:

You can listen here:
PART I:
www.youtube.com...

PART II:
www.youtube.com...

PART III:
www.youtube.com...

---
for more on William "Bill" Cooper:
www.hometown.aol.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Just listened to this show now. And personally, if I were to chose sides, I'd go with William Cooper over Alex Jones, simply because he was "shut up" and Alex is still going strong today, "whipping up hysteria". And Cooper never had any prior knowledge to 9/11 itself. He only said that Osama Bin Laden was going to be used as a patsy, but he never said for what.

This is as far as I know, though, but I could be wrong. You should really watch this one though. It was great! (Sorry if it's already been posted)
www.youtube.com...
It's nine parts and actually doesn't mention anything about Alex Jones at all, but really portrayed Cooper as a real 'truth' seeker, not out to make a buck, but to spread the truth.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by oaf21

Video link removed by poster

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
If you think Alex Jones is a "Jesuit" disinfo agent, then you have probably never heard his show.

Provide up with proof that Alex is disinfo besides an outdated link. Provide us with proof that Alex has NOT waken coultless people up to the New World Order. Provide us with proof that UN declassified documents stating that we need an '80% population reduction' are "fear mongering".

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
So if Alex Jones said that William Cooper was the "scaremongerer Jesuit-CIA" does that make it true?

Are we just going with the word of who said it first?

Have you considered that Alex was his competition, and was putting him to shame, and maybe that's why he said it?

If you have ever listened to Alex Jones you would realize how ridiculous of a claim that is.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican
Have you considered that Alex was his competition, and was putting him to shame, and maybe that's why he said it?

Have you considered that Alex was "putting him to shame" BECAUSE he is a CIA asset?

Does it not make sense to you that if you wanted to plant a disinformant in the alternative media and have him be the face of the alternative media you should probably ensure that he is more publicized than his "competition"?

Did you know his radio show is carried by GCN on ABC satellites? Hmm, that's peculiar. Especially since William Cooper was killed under suspicious circumstances. Yet Alex Jones is carried by ABC.

It's funny that Alex Jones fan boys parade around the illusion that Alex Jones is great because he "predicted" 9/11, but when presented with proof that William Cooper predicted the same thing Alex Jones predicted except one month prior, the fan boys cower behind "it doesn't matter who predicted it first."

Well apparently it does considering a lot of people know who Alex Jones is because of that "prediction".

Originally posted by ashamedamerican
If you have ever listened to Alex Jones you would realize how ridiculous of a claim that is.

Why? Because he talks about fringe, conspiracy topics? Simply because he gives more truth than mainstream media doesn't mean he's giving the truth.

Apparently all it takes to satisfy you people is him speaking of conspiracy theories and saying he believes in them and that is enough to vouch for his validity.

George Bush claims he's for peace, freedom, and democracy. Do you believe him? No? Why not? If you have ever listened to George Bush you would realize how ridiculous it is to not believe him. He is constantly speaking of his desire for peace, freedom, and democracy for all, so he must be telling the truth, right?

It goes both ways.

How about from now on you people research who he is and research his material to the fullest extent rather than being easily satisfied simply because he says something you agree with.

If you don't, you're no different than the people who mindlessly nod their head in agreement with what George Bush says.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I find it wierd how there's no logical reason why Cooper would even think about firing at deputies. He's got so much to lose. Also, how would Jones be part of the Government if he was called a 'maniac' by Geraldo on national television. It doesn't add up if were accusing Jones of being part of the whole thing.

Cooper definitely was the one blowing the False Flag operation open. His accussation of Bin Laden being a patsy suggests no less!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
Also, how would Jones be part of the Government if he was called a 'maniac' by Geraldo on national television.

Wow...

It doesn't take much to fool you people does it?

I guess Republican and Democrats really don't agree with each other. Iraq really did have weapons of mass destruction. FOX News really is fair and balanced.

Come on. Use your brains.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
If you think Alex Jones is a "Jesuit" disinfo agent, then you have probably never heard his show.

Provide up with proof that Alex is disinfo besides an outdated link. Provide us with proof that Alex has NOT waken coultless people up to the New World Order. Provide us with proof that UN declassified documents stating that we need an '80% population reduction' are "fear mongering".

Prove half of what he says is true. In any given show, how many things will he claim are declassified, mainstream, or admitted that no one can ever find? Amazing how he has been "Waking us up" for so long now. I have been awake so long, it is time to go back to sleep for a while already.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
Also, how would Jones be part of the Government if he was called a 'maniac' by Geraldo on national television.

Wow...

It doesn't take much to fool you people does it?

I guess Republican and Democrats really don't agree with each other. Iraq really did have weapons of mass destruction. FOX News really is fair and balanced.

Come on. Use your brains.

That's definitely not using your brains, more like having them in a blanket of ****!!!! What ever gave you the idea that fox news is fair and balanced? Must have been uncle Bush who gave you that idea. You actually think republicans exist these days?

Please don't derail th reads. What do you have against Mr. Cooper?

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
What a f***ing crock.

One truth speaker is Dead! A crippled man short a leg killed less than 60 days after 9/11.
The other talks loudly, fanatically emotional. www.youtube.com...
Can you say confidence man? If Alex Jones wasn't good at the part, he wouldn't have the job.

Listening to this Y2K broadcast, I'd almost swear it was an offshoot of H.G. Wells "War of the Worlds." Talk about fearmongering. I'm surprised more suicides and such didn't happen.
I've never been more disgusted with a talk show host, and for me, lost every ounce of credibility. Feeding fearful people more fear.

I've heard his sell decent crap, and even a little truth, but there's something beneath the surface I do not buy. To me, he's a con, and one hell of a dangerous one.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I couldn't agree more!

However most people believe that because Alex bases and mixes into his talk show a lot of half truths they therefore believe everything he says is truth.

They disregard anything and everything that points at Alex Jones being a CIA asset because they are deluded and psychologically deceived that Alex speaks the truth, let them have their security blanket and their eyes blinded to the truth.

If anyone has even read the Illuminati Blueprint that SVALI (a survivor) wrote about, they would know that the illuminati have been running the major TV networks such as ABC for years.

Read her account of how she was born into the illuminati and how she got out, read about how the illuminati operate. Once you start seeing the pattern of how these "elite" work and how they are programmed you will begin to see how Alex Jones is not who he says he is and isn't working on our side.

Svali - The Illuminati

Svali Speaks

William Cooper once said:

"You can put 10 tons of proof in front of people, but if they are not ready to accept an idea they will not accept the proof, no amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything. It is the jury who will decide - YOU are the jury!"

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I think what could best describe Alex Jones would be Extremist Paranoiist.

Back in 2001 the guy was telling eveyone to be suspicious of everyone, suspect everyone, trust no one, blame everyone, and basically shoot anyone who doesnt fit a certian quota.

I think that AJ played not only a good part for himself, but played a very good part in inducing added fear into the populace during the scare raise done by Bush n Co over terrorism.

A few thiings he was spot on about, but he did alot of spouting about things that simply did not exsist, and still throws things like concentration camps and hords of military troops rounding up citizens and knocking down doors and hauling off American citizens to these concentration camps. Its been 7 years of this "tabloid bable-oid" radio programing and its getting very old.

I think he would probably make a good music DJ or perhaps throw on a good paranormal scare show or be a good Hollywood horror movie extra but really, the reign of pain is mainly in his stain and needs a good cleaning.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Apparently all it takes to satisfy you people is him speaking of conspiracy theories and saying he believes in them and that is enough to vouch for his validity.

Who is you people? That is a pile of crock, and you know it. Mainstream News tells more lies than Alex Jones does. Fox CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, BBC, all “lairs” controlled by the big corporate pigs. (Those that own the Press “have” freedom of the Press.) TV has become “garbage” it has become the New National Inquirer just as bad as the rags magazines that are sold in Wal-Mart check out lines.

[edit on 12/10/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Very true that meanstream news tells more fibs compared to AJ, but AJ isnt on live 24/7. If he was able to be doing a 24/7 live program, he would probably come close.

But meanstream news doesnt tell us every other word that massive roundups are going to happen and haul us all off to concentration camps, nor does the meanstream news tell us that we are all guilty and we all should suspect everyone around us and point guns at everybody because everyone is suspect.

I dont have a very high vote of confidence in meanstream news at all, but at least there are different news stories and not all the same message every time the mic's and cameras are turned on.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by topsecretombomb

You're not very good at detecting sarcasm are you?

Originally posted by cashlink
Mainstream News tells more lies than Alex Jones does.

Do you know what irritates me more than anything? People who respond to my posts without reading them.

Here's a wonderful little sentence that I TYPED right above the sentence you quoted: "Simply because he gives more truth than mainstream media doesn't mean he's giving the truth."

Is there anything confusing about that? If not, please give me a good reason why you felt you would educate me on something that I very clearly displayed I already know?

Originally posted by cashlink
Fox CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, BBC, all “lairs” controlled by the big corporate pigs.

Oh thank you so much for the insight. I guess me stating my belief that Jones is a CIA asset wasn't enough of a clue that I already know they're controlled by the "big corporate pigs".

Did you happen to see that I said Alex Jones' radio show is carried on ABC satellites? Of course you didn't.

Seriously. You people are so indoctrinated by Alex Jones that you believe anyone critical of Alex Jones is someone who watches FOX News and still has a Bush-Cheney bumper sticker on their car. You don't even consider the slightest possibility, DESPITE it being CLEARLY displayed in a post, and DESPITE all evidence to the contrary such as, oh I don't know, someone claiming he's a CIA asset (ding ding, there's a conspiracy theory for you, hint hint), that someone who believes the same as you do about Corporate America and the Powers That Be may just despise Alex Jones and believe he is a disinformation agent.

Let me help you by making it painfully obvious: I know and believe probably most of the stuff you know and believe about corporations, politicians, government, and 'conspiracy theories'. I, through research, have just taken it one step further by believing the theory that Alex Jones is a disinformation agent. Believing that doesn't mean I voted for Bush. Believing that doesn't mean I have a Bill O'Reilly poster on my wall. Believing that doesn't mean I mindlessly enjoy drinking fluoridated water. Believing that DOES mean that I have an open mind to ALL possibilities and have taken the time to research every topic and every person I come across to ensure that I am not accepting a spoon feeding of BS from anyone no matter how much I agree with what they say.

You Alex Jones fan boys sure could use a good dose of reality. You're as bad as the people you make fun of for watching mainstream media.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Norio Hayakawa
Here's an Oldie but Goodie:

William Cooper calls Alex Jones SCAREMONGER Jesuit-CIA:

Most everybody in this forum knows that William ("Bill") Cooper, former UFO researcher-turned one-man anti-government militiaman, died in 2001 in Eagar, Arizona in a confrontation with the local sheriffs.

Here is an interesting 1999 radio broadcast of his in which he slams Alex Jones for whipping up unnecessary hysteria. He says that this discredits patriots and may even given an excuse for government crackdown and armies in the streets.

William Cooper alleges that he was the one who uncovered the 9/11 plot a few months before Alex Jones.

What's hilarious is that Cooper was just as proficient in SCAREMONGERING as Alex Jones is:

You can listen here:
PART I:
www.youtube.com...

PART II:
www.youtube.com...

PART III:
www.youtube.com...

---
for more on William "Bill" Cooper:
www.hometown.aol.com...

i heard this a while ago and it sort of confuses me...cooper plays the part where alex says that hundreds of thousands are dying in bosnia...then says 'well..are they...are hundreds of thousands dying in bosnia?'

and william cooper fans just believe him blindly and dont check...

...yes...hundreds of thousands were being killed..mr cooper just didnt know.

this sounds to me like a 'im the real deal..hes not' crap argument...and it sort of discredits william cooper..

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Alex Jones slanderers: have you ever actually LISTENED to Alex Jones?

Have you WATCHED his films before calling him a disinfo agent, scaremongerer, CIA, etc.?

Or are you paid to say what you say?

Who sit down every day for, I don't know, 12+ hours just so you can be informed on the latest New World Order news?

Who has waken more people up to the Agenda than everybody else combined?

Who brings you top scientists to expose the evil and corruption in industry, Big Pharma, and government?

And the only argument against him?

A single low-quality, probably edited audio clip...

[edit on 24-12-2008 by thetruth777]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
lets just appreciate all stuff that makes us think. Alex Jones actually has a positive message in my book. his stuff does not scare me at all. i found the idea of a boring all planned life in the system much more scary. i'm "spiritually" aware, wich to my mind is not at all a paradox to my scientific picture of the world. for people like me western life style is poor. i mean, i could just escape that, therse is still freedom after all, but i'd like to wake up brothers and sister too, so the rest of freedom does not get "normed" away
. i think AJ can cause fear to some people. but these are fearfull people in the first place i guess.
to me alle the people like AJ, David Icke, Jesus, Ghandi, King, Cooper(i don't know him much), etc. just speak out for self soverignty, wich equals freedom in my book. they kind of deprogramm peoplo to from mind enslaving dogmas. to me its irrelevant wether the NWO is driven by will or by stupidity or lazyness alone, i don't think herd animal like behavour of the most dominant species on the planet has any future, so we need a break to think
. AJ & Co forces many people to have one. also , there might be a lot of truth in the actually "facts" they are stating, in the end it is irrelevant wether people are forming society by will, because the developement towards a mechanical,materialsiticala and dependend society is obious and doubtable in its benefit for mankind.

peace bros!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo

Originally posted by thetruth777

Prove half of what he says is true. In any given show, how many things will he claim are declassified, mainstream, or admitted that no one can ever find? Amazing how he has been "Waking us up" for so long now. I have been awake so long, it is time to go back to sleep for a while already.

His interviews, for example. The economy, GMO foods, toxic vaccines, police corruption. Jones has some credible guests and some good info in his show.

And as for "come true", not everything Jones says is a "prediction". And someone has to do the job of exposing the Global Elite.

If Alex won't do it, who will? His radio show is among the most informative news programs available, just listen to it... instead of quoting outdated anti-Alex propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join