It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Equal worth (do we have it as humans?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Are all ppl of equal worth? And just what exactly are ppl worth?

This is my opinion and this is real talk: There is not a person worth spit on earth except me. Haha. Ppl are worthless. If humans were worth something the government would pay all ransomes. But they wont. Why is that? Life may be worth living only to yourself but it aint worth any money from another person. What one does can be worth money though. You're only paid to work maybe. To the government you aint an endangered species so your life aint worth spit alive. If you've learned they wont protect you, you have to protect yourself. Justice is only served after the particular crime for the public's and family's sake.

Look at me. Am I worth anything to you? What it be then if anything? But there is nothing worthy that you're doing for me, is it?

Certain ppl make out certain human lives to be worth honor and respect and hypocritally life too. But there is no one worth freedom so as long as there is a government. PPl have put and kept government in place this far, and the same ppl contributing to it, in one way or another because they surely arent boycotting the goverment or revolting against it, dont see each other worthy of freedom. Money actually doesn't buy freedom, it makes you a slave to who or what you're paying for what you mistakenly think is freedom. If freedom takes money it aint freedom at all. What say you? Only thing money ever did was stop ppl from getting their free food with their own hands naturally. Money is the biggest rip off to have ever scammed man out of freedom.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by Mabus]

new topics

join