It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will your family, local community, your country and opposing forces react?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Regardless of the timing of the big event, there have been many different theories about a coming disaster either man made or natural during which humanity will be saved by a large fleet UFOs or by Alien intervention.

I am interested in the immediate reaction of the world to such an event, the psychological impact on humanity.

I have included in the query "opposing forces" because it's open ended in that can mean different things to different people, might be the religious right to some, the Faithless, China or Russia to others, the United States Goverment etc

For eg I would be curious as to how a Communist Party controlled country would react to being saved by Aliens. How would goverments maintain order?

[edit on 4-11-2007 by Grimholt]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimholt

Rattattattattttattt.

Bang it out 'til I hit dirt if the cause is pure and noble. No joke.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
That's how you would act.

How would your family, local community, country and opposing forces react?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimholt

Who knows? I wouldn't bust off until I felt my family had the capability to be safe or was in a safe place. As far as my community.. Hopefully the same way. If not, they better duck.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Have you read this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why would an alien race want to save an arrogant, violent, war worshiping group of monkeys.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. Some interesting ideas in that thread. Perhaps the focus in this topic should lean towards who would interfere with or oppose these Aliens.

As to why they would want to assist us? I think Humanity has potential and they see that. Yes at the moment the planet is populated with alot of people such as you mentioned.

For every loathsome or evil act in the world there is just as many acts of love and kindess. They may not stand out as much but they are there.

I feel they'll provide a path or guiding hand after the event that will change everything.

I see hope for the future. Perhaps not for me in my time but for humanity.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by Grimholt]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I found this an interesting article

www.presidentialufo.com...

A bit long but informative.

Also the Brookings institute did an in depth study on this exact subject.

top topics

join