It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pizza, what kind do you want?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Really thin crispy crust, tangy red sauce, fresh mozzarella and spicy sausage....maybe some basil.

yummmm!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Really thin crispy crust, tangy red sauce, fresh mozzarella and spicy sausage....maybe some basil.

yummmm!

Thin crust is ok, I like the regular crust better....but the rest of your pizza sounds divine

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
A Chicago style deep dish pizza from Lou Malnati's with mushroom, onion, green pepper and black olives!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This thread is evil. Im at work with no access to any Pizza and I read all you wonderful pizza choices and I am getting so very hungry.... :bnghd:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Frozen pizza isn't bad......if you get the right kind and cook it right.

I'm stuck at work now. I wish i could have a nice Deep Dish Pepperoni, italian sausage, black olive, mushroom pizza right about now!!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ride The Spiral

is sweetcorn a regular topping on pizzas in america? or in general lol, i never seem to notice others orderin it

No. And when I saw it in Leicester I nearly fainted from the horror of it.

Then I tried other British food and found that, in comparison, the corn wasn't that bad.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

Then I tried other British food and found that, in comparison, the corn wasn't that bad.

LMAO
My neighbor is British, and she keeps me in stitches constantly
Yeah, they do some strange things to food, not all bad, but strange. I just love it when I piss her off and she tells me to "F" off. Nobody can say those Naughty english words quite as comical as the British. I just laugh at her

I'll have to ask my neighbor about corn pizza!

[edit on 11/6/2007 by jensouth31]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join