It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian MIGs chase UFO - actual footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this before? If so, what do you make of it? Looks pretty authentic to me. Any ideas?

video.google.com...

Jimbo

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ah that one... Look fake because of the inconsistent shaking of the "ufo".

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I won't go into the actual encounter, if it really happened or not, but the video itself is a poor reanactment as the cockpit "chasing" a UFO is not of MIG-21 but of an american F-15.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by Breadfan]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
hm... must be some more comments on this?

I dunno how much I think it looks "shaky" seems that it could be compression messing with the file.
But I wouldn't know what to call that.

Couldn't help wonder thought that the "anonymous" people didn't seem quite so anonymous. Not that I know them, but anyone who does must have been able to easily distinguise them

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

Out of curiousity, what is the give away regarding the two planes seen from within the cockpit? I couldn't tell a autocamper from a formula 1 car, hehe...

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Fake, plain and simple. But like anything, once on the internet it will be posted over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over..........

Despite the fact the plane cockpit is not a Mig, you can also CLEARLY see that there is not solid tracking on the "anomaly" in relation to the source video (or background plate)

I could make this video in less than 10 minutes, with better quality.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Another UBO (unidentified BLURRY object). Will just one UFO please stand up please stand up...

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

Well, I'm an aviation fan, especially modern combat jets and I can tell the difference. The cockpit footage is cleary of F15 (possibly C variant) while 21s look a lot different (smaller, different canopy etc).

As for the video, its obviously a reanactment, you can see Mig21 taking off WITHOUT any payload which is one more proof of it NOT being an actual footage of intercepting the bogies, rather some random clip authors took and put in there.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
reply to post by flice

Well, I'm an aviation fan, especially modern combat jets and I can tell the difference. The cockpit footage is cleary of F15 (possibly C variant) while 21s look a lot different (smaller, different canopy etc).

As for the video, its obviously a reanactment, you can see Mig21 taking off WITHOUT any payload which is one more proof of it NOT being an actual footage of intercepting the bogies, rather some random clip authors took and put in there.

Hmmm...I don't think the footage of the Migs taking off is intended to be anything other than a re-enactment - it's the cockpit footage that is supposed to be real. I have no knowledge of what a Mig or F15 cockpit is supposed to look like tho' - which is why I posted it, so others more informed about such things could comment.

J.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I've posted details about the "MIG" footage from the relevant documentary in some previous threads.

Rather than repeat myself, I'll simply cut and paste below links from my database of infamous UFO videos to some of the previous threads on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
F-15 cockpit's canopy bubble is a LOT bigger, giving the pilot bigger SA (situational awarness) unlike that of MiG-21 which is small, cramped and pilot inside doesn't have much of a clear view. Giveaway in this video is the canopy itself and those small "horns" on the each side of the pilot seat, plus, what we see there is a TWO-SEATER cockpit unlike 21s who do have a 2seater version but it's used only for training purpose.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by Breadfan_at_work]

top topics

join