It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA feared alien invasion more than Soviet nuclear attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
CIA feared alien invasion more than Soviet nuclear attack

A raft of newly unclassified CIA documents reveal that the remote possibility of alien invasion elicited greater fear than a Soviet nuclear attack.

read all on this...
english.pravda.ru...

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

...Indeed, while highly educated CIA employees experimented by giving each other surprise '___' trips in 1953,...

Oh my god, hehe. These Pravda articles can sure bring a giggle forth once in a while
No wonder all those guys are depicted as being hooked on waging war, they are all terribly paranoid now from all the bad trips they had back then

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Now im gonna say something...

Dont burn me......

If you like cream cake you like war it's as basic as that.

Take care.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Other than the '___' trip (as im sure it was only experimented with in the lower ranks), why would the US fear something that was/is not proven (supposedly not proven to this day, no evidence, no alien UFO’s, no sign of life anywhere outside of our world/earth) over something such as the cold war or hitlers UFO's which in the mainstreams eyes was more probable/ inevitable? This is only a guess, not a statement, not that I know anything but, is it possible that the US knew that aliens existed, even had made contact and feared they might retaliate?

Now I say this as ive heard many, many a theory/story about the US and aliens, one sticks out to me when thinking about the OP. That the US made a deal with ET’s for technology in exchange for various things. Then feared that the ET’s (with their greater techno’y advances) would attack the US for whatever reason?

It just seems highly strange to me if in fact the article is accurate.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

lol i love cream cake but ironically it would seem, very very much dislike war, so much so i despise war.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Pravda is the internets equivalent of the National Enquirer. I would more believe what my dog tells me on Thursdays.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Pravda on the internet is not a very credible source of information.

Sorry

top topics

join