It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing time.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Just recently I have experienced some missing time, here�s what happened I�d like to hear your thoughts

Just about a week ago I was driving a coach along a fairly deserted B road on the south coast at about 19:45 when I saw some very bright light approaching at first I thought that they where from a tank or lorry who had forgot to dip there headlights, then the lights disappeared and I was alone on the road with no sign of a vehicle either in front or behind. My clocks on the coach, mobile and wrist all read approximately the same 19:46.

There isn�t much to tell apart from the fact that when I got back to my depot I was asked where the H*** had I got to as I was three hours late, but all the clocks read the correct time and my Tachos was correct with no sign of tampering and as far as I was concerned that I was NOT late.

Some gov officials have had my tachos for that night and I also had a visit from three men who only gave their last names and said that they were from some government office, but never gave any other details, interviewed me regarding the missing time and other questions as well.

I�m at a loss to say exactly what happened as I would definitely say that I can not accountant for the three hours that is missing

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
What sort of questions did these goverment officals ask you? Also try going to one of these hypnotists they can usually recover lost time. But that sounds weird but it is common I read so many things about 'lost' time you could have blacked out but visits by goverment officials hmmm kind of asks the question what really happened? What did these govermemnt officials look like and what were their last names?

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
What kind of questions did these "officials" ask you?

Do they normally send "officials" out to question people who are late? i mean do you know of anyone else who was late and received the same treatment?

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
None of my friends that have been late have had visits,

The type of questions that I was asked was along the line of this:

Did you see their faces?

What do you remember about the time you were gone, how long did it seem to you?

Did you feel any movement?

Have you experienced any flash backs, has your sleeping routine changed?

Do you feel threatened at all?

And then some personal stuff.

These are some of the questions that had been asked; the men that called looked like a normal person with no features that I could point out to you.

Two of three asked the questions and the third one took notes. These interviews have taken place in my home and I have been told not to tell work!!!!

They asked if it would be possible if I could give the a full description of the events that took place but I couldn�t, I have tried using an Hypnotist but several occasions but to no avail

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
tell everyone. the government can't shut u up. that's violating ur rights. tell the ppl at work and tell whoever is willing to listen.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
wow dragoonrider......that is some freaky shiit.
They questioned you as if they knew you had an encounter of some sort.

sorry I can't offer any advice or help, but I would definitely be paranoid if I were you...guess me saying that doesn't help either.

why don't you try contacting one of those ufo/abduction experts?

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Damn you know what sucks they probably looking at this message board monitoring you and seeing us communicating with you and we know what they didn't want you to tell. Anyway try and remember think thats all you need to do and log dreams that might help.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Years ago (when I was married) my wife and I were returning home from a long drive, approx 500 miles. It was late at night 2 or 3 am..
we drove into a fog, nothing abnormal...ten minutes later
according to our clocks we drove out of the fog...problem was we covered 150 miles in that ten minutes. when we saw where we were we looked at one another in disbelief...

Explanations anyone?

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberpilot
Years ago (when I was married) my wife and I were returning home from a long drive, approx 500 miles. It was late at night 2 or 3 am..
we drove into a fog, nothing abnormal...ten minutes later
according to our clocks we drove out of the fog...problem was we covered 150 miles in that ten minutes. when we saw where we were we looked at one another in disbelief...

Explanations anyone?

I have read stories about these people have gone into some sort of fog and appeared somewhere down the road in no time.

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
(Cyber) seems like you encountered a worm hole.
yan.open.ac.uk...

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by asala]

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Ive never heard of anything like that, but I'll bite...what confuses me is how I didnt get off of my route...I was still on my way home, no wrong turns...did the wormhole know where I was going?

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Wormholes are considered possible based on Einstein's theory of relativity, which states that any mass curves spacetime. To understand this curvature, think about two people holding a bed sheet up and stretching that sheet tight. If one person were to place a baseball on the bed sheet, the weight of the baseball would roll to the middle of the sheet and cause the sheet to curve at that point. Now, if a marble were placed on the edge of the same bed sheet it would travel toward the baseball because of the curve.

there are many storys of people travelling down roads,
for some reason these things exsist,
Has me thinking about the bemuda triangle!! could this also be a worm hole of sorts???

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
that's very interesting but I doubt he would be posting on this board after being interrogated by the government...

but it also depends on the interrogation, so I don't know

top topics

join