It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Becoming A multidemenstional Being

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Everyone keeps wondering how the ascension is going to occur and by what means those who ascend will do so. Some believe it will be through death, others by way of spaceships and still others through alternate realities. For many, the crossing is already beginning. Contrary to what many might think or believe, you are currently preparing for the transcension right in your own backyard!

I am not talking about dream states or even meditation states; I’m talking about those moments, which are increasing beyond you control, where you have lapses in memory and return to your consciousness wondering what you were just on your way to do when the thought suddenly slipped your mind!

We’ve all had these lapses to some extent. But for many, the ability to hang onto a linear thought and fulfill the action in this physical plane is becoming harder and more tedious as we continue to “step out” of our consciousness during these attempted physical transactions. What this means is we are currently functioning in two realities, straddling our consciousness between the physical Earth and the multidimensional Earth, while physically existing in the current Earth plane. It is becoming more difficult for many of us to do both, and some of us may be questioning our sanity as we find ourselves stepping out more and more regularly and forgetting our conscious intent on a regular basis.

But this continuing phenomenon will become clearer as we move toward the galactic threshold, spending far less time in the physical body where we dwell in this plane of consciousness, and more time in the alternate dimensions. What this means is the more time we spend out of body, the more we will acclimate ourselves to the eventual and total separation from this reality. The actual “jump” will be painless, at least for those with peaceful and harmonious intentions. One day it will just seem like we’ve awakened to a new world when in fact, we will have just “let go” of the old and allowed the new world to become the new and primary focus of our attention.

Will there be UFOs to contend with, during the transcension?

This is a basic article on ascension and if you have the time, it goes into great detail.

Become a multidemonsional Being

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure I already vibrate in every dimension

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Is that a joke or does it have A purpose behind it?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Stay On topic. If you reply, Reply discussing the article or writing good about it.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It's quite serious! Read up on string theory. Becoming "multidimensional" if kind of a silly concept if you mean the other physical dimensions and not some sort of metaphysical thing.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Can you give me a Good link to The String Thoery, And whats makes metaphysical more plausible then physical. Did you read the article?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I for one really need this post. Now the next time my wife gives me that look that says I'm becoming a forgetful senile old fool, I'll just tell her that I'm practicing inter-dimensional vibration techniques.

See you on the other side.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Can everybody not criticize the article and actually just say why they dont like, it shows maturity, i mean im only 15 and i wouldnt do that. State why you dont like the article or why you do.

AND stop having such closed minds.

Im not saying believe everything you read.

But really explore it.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I love how everyone here immediately accuses others of being "close minded" when they disagree with them

In summary, string theory says that there are 11 dimensions (10 space+1 time) and we are only aware of 3 (+1 time). The others are very, very small (on the order of a planck length, 10^-35meters!). The 'strings' that make up all matter and energy 'vibrate' through all 11 of these dimensions.

To ascend to other dimensions makes no sense in the context of reality, which is why I'm asking if this is talking some sort of 'spiritual' or metaphysical dimensions.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
ok, and i wasnt accusing. but when people make jokes and put down people it seems that way. thanks for the theory. Do you have an article so i can further research?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well, I see how I could have come off as condescending so I apologize.

en.wikipedia.org...

Wikipedia is always good to get you started. I don't pretend to understand any of the complexities but the basics are pretty easy to grasp.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Thanks i will begin to read.....................

now.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zakd619

Heres some good links about (m) string theory. You can watch the documentaries by PBS Nova for a better and easier understanding, trust me, you will be blown away lol

www.pbs.org...
superstringtheory.com...

For the life of me i cant get my head around the symbols used in the formulas let alone understand the formulas themselves =/

Also check this link out www.tenthdimension.com...
They are using particle accelerators to test the theory, check out CERN. www.math.columbia.edu...
www.stringwiki.org...

Enjoy

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
as already pointed out in this thread:

The ability to "become" multidimensional implies that we already are.

In that sense the multidimensional part of ourselves, projects various parts of itself into various incarnations and dimensions.

The whole idea of "becoming" and that text you provide reads like a kindergarden-description. no offense though.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
A few hints:

1. Spell "Multidimensional" properly.

2. Dont just copy-paste something but provide your OWN view on it.

3. Beware of offers that tell you you can "become" something that you already are.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Ok well seeing as you asked so nicely for my thoughts (rather than me interjecting to provide info as per request), here you go:-

I believe that the idea of us being multi-dimensional beings is correct (or at least to some degree) although we do not experience the higher or lower dimensions first hand (at present, maybe not in our life time, will just have to wait and see).

For me, the idea of a higher dimension could be perceived as heaven and the lower as hell. And I strongly believe now that the ancients were more in-tune with nature and were far more intuitive than most today. Im sure that nature, if she wants us to experience the higher dimensions will let it happen of its own accord. That is not to say that you cannot speed up the process by having an open mind towards the idea, there is no harm in that, you don’t have to stop enjoying yourself or give up on the material world. Actually, it would be near enough impossible to give up on the material world based on the current social structure. Until the majority are able to access the higher dimensions we will be stuck doing our boring jobs, doing the grocery shopping etc, that’s our means of survival. But to be honest, I don’t care about money and being rich anymore. The greatest wealth in this uni/multi verse is love and not a bunch of gold or paper with the queens head printed on it. So it cant hurt to open up to love, it can only benefit you imho.

When I watched the PBS Nova programs pertaining to string theory it showed me for the first time some parallels between science and some religious concepts (heaven and hell) which I found mind blowing at the time. I had been totally against religion for most of my life as no Christian I debated with could give me a firm understanding of what god was, where god came from etc. So I was basically expected to just believe in something blindly if you will, which I think is one of the biggest problems people have with accepting religion, plus the fact it tries to instill a lot of fear in you which to me is a contradiction in terms as Christians claim that god is all loving and all forgiving. If that were the case then why was I being told that if I sin and do not repent or whatever then I will spend eternity in hell, didn’t make sense to me, science somehow did (in layman terms at least).

So, without going into too much of my life story, I can say that I am now spiritual and have practiced most of the moral code of Buddhism (after doing a vipassana course). That is, I still eat meat but I am a good person aside from that ie don’t lie, don’t steal, etc and I can honestly say that I was somewhat spiritual anyway, that is, very in touch with nature and nature had always been my god. Science taught me we came from the big bang (ultimately) so we were all one in the beginning =]
And Buddha says, be at one with everything hehe was he right?

I have recently got myself into trying astral travel and spiritual medium-ship, I cant achieve the basics as yet as I have not (in my opinion) developed the faculties to do so. Modern life focuses on a few of the faculties we were born with and after 26 years of neglecting (not knowing they were there) its going to be a long process I believe, maybe not, im no expert, I could be completely wrong, but I have faith and will strive to succeed. Its not a waste of time for me, my mates get drunk religiously and try to hump anything that moves, that’s not me. I don’t claim to know what god is, where god came from etc but I know science cannot even explain blackholes let alone how the big bang went bang, so something is up. To me, god is an energy, that’s the only way I can imagine god. I think I will leave it at that lol

Edited for easier reading and corrected some spelling mistakes =p
Foot note: String theory does have a suggestion as to what caused the big bang =]

[edit on 4-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
right on rapturas

I dont know what else to say to your post because it contains nothing to disagree with.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

hehe i was actually worried to take a look at the response but im glad for once someone agrees lol. Ive tried explaining this sort of thing in the same way to my friends and even though i use the word spiritual, they consider that to be nothing but religion and then moan at me for preaching although. And imho i was nor would i preach to ‘convert’, just trying to use science to explain something that most of us have had trouble understanding ie religious concepts. End of the day, people will believe whatever they want, no one else can change that. But, to make an informed decision you need to know all the facts, what is fact and what are all the facts? I still don’t know myself lol anyone want to shed some light on that?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Another way to look at it, is that we only are able to 'percieve' the 3 dimensions -- therefore are really only experiencing the 3. The whole idea of "ascension" could just mean becoming aware, and being able to percieve and experience higher dimensions, and different frequencies.

In reality there may be an apple sitting on the table, but unless I can see it (percieve it) -- I cannot eat it.

[edit on 4/11/07 by Navieko]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Navieko

Darn, I would hate to agree with you about anything, as we are polar opposites. But on this we share the same thoughts. I believe perception of existing reality is behind a lot of this stuff. Unfortunately, I also believe that human beings are not designed, nor will undergo the necessary evolutionary traits (because it would be a waste of time for nature to pursue this unnecessary option for our continued survival) to experience multiple dimensional awareness without complicated, not yet engineered, scientific equipment.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join