It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Assassination Target!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Just had a thought about current issues with OWS, Ron Paul running for president, the national debt crisis, possible preemptive strikes in the middle east, and Obama and his current roll as president. Ron Paul is at a high risk of being assasinated if he mess with the wrong people. Do you think this would be the ultimate trigger to cause a huge civil war/Revolution in the US and the World?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7
Just had a thought about current issues with OWS, Ron Paul running for president, the national debt crisis, possible preemptive strikes in the middle east, and Obama and his current roll as president. Ron Paul is at a high risk of being assasinated if he mess with the wrong people. Do you think this would be the ultimate trigger to cause a huge civil war/Revolution in the US and the World?

BINGO... we have a winner folks!

Let's look at the reality of things. All celebrities have body doubles they use for protection from the public... some body doubles become the receiving end of some attempt hatched against the person they're mimicking. Who's to say that Ron Paul isn't really on the in with TPTB, who have set him up as the man for the people, who would eventually be given the presidency when the situation has finally been set up and secured to implement rex 84, at a time when chaos becomes rampant with the staged assassination?

I think Ron Paul will get into office, and his move against the Fed will make the Fed publicly warn him not to play, then when he doesn't listen they stage the good ol hollywood assassination, with Ron Paul "dying" in the hospital...

America kicks off, and then WHAMMO!!....

Military defenses that have been pre staged for the event come out of the woodwork, and begin executing Americans left and right, while rounding up peaceful people from their homes to place them into the work camps.

Rex 84, and the Population Control agenda in the act of completion...

Good call...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

man....you just googled my brain!!

The Ultimate Conspiracy!!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I just posted last night on the Rick Perry GOP 'third thing' fiasco.

"Does anyone not notice his hand gesture (towards Ron Paul?) (then to himself?) in the form of a pistol being pointed at him?

Is this meant to be a threat seen over and over, knowing that forgetting the 'third' issue would be a gaffe seen again and again?

If anyone were to make that gesture to a politician (or other) in any other form of conversation..it would be considered a threat, no? "

**review the video to see what I mean.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join