It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's the missing $6.5 Trillion?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I don't get it
American money isn't even backed by the gold standard anymore
they just print new money

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
We are economically doomed!

Check this out.

In 2003-2004 period, loans in California doubled.

And the central banks gobbled up derivatives (put options, with a currency exchange clause, basically).

The central banks, are betting Hedge Funds will tank, and the dollar will fall!

WASHINGTON—Derivatives held by U. S. commercial banks increased $3.2 trillion in the third quarter, to $84 trillion, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency reported today in its quarterly Bank Derivatives Report.
Dec 2004 OCC Report

Most of the Hedgefund money was purchased with the Euro, but the hedgefund is counted in US$ in US economy. As the hedgefunds tank, and the dollar begins to drop, they start converting this back into Euro's, or Eurodollar, on the larger scales.

This will sap all value right out of the dollar. It will break the back of the US economy.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk

HM Treasury, stands for Her Majesty's Treasury

Yes, it does. And HMSO means Her Majesty's Stationary Office, HMP means Her Majesty's Prison and HMNAO is Her Majesty's Nautical Almanac Office.

So do you also think she also runs a stationer's, several dozen prisons and publishes her own almanac? Must be a busy woman!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Essan, I saved this video for you, cause I know your trying to protect the queen.

Note the queen of Canada.

I thought Queen Elizabeth words where rather chilling.

Reuters Video

I hope you don't have any "rising aspirations".

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I listened to the State Opening live on radio.

The only thing chilling about it is that the Queen has to read out whatever the Prime Minister's Office has written out for her to say, regardless of her personal opinions. Though I'm sure she holds the PM in as much regard as I do

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Essan, how about the missing $4.5 WANTA trillion? It's actually more, and we have Congress grilling Rumsfeld over missing $3 Trillion.

Things are screwed up here right now, and I find the Queen in the background of almost every major decision in the world.

And I'm really not looking foreward to a King Charles.

The Queen still calls it "my Government" though, so

she is deeply involved, behind the scenes.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I have no idea where the missing money is. Not in my bank account that's for sure!

Yes, the Queen refers to 'my government'. She also refers to herself as 'we' but it doesn't mean there are 2 of her

You probably don't have much tradition in the USA, being a new country and all - but don't read too much into other country's

In the UK, what is the case in theory is not necessarily the case in practice. Technically it's Her Majesty's Govt. In practice, the Queen does what the Govt says if she wants to keep her home ....

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

You probably don't have much tradition in the USA, being a new country and all - but don't read too much into other country's

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This is an interesting read you have going here stompk, I have found it fascinating, but I have to point out one thing....

who controls the Queen of Canada, who VK Durham got into a heated discussion with a representative of the Queen of Canada

There is no Queen of Canada. Queen Elizabeth 2nd is our honorary head of state and her representative in Canada is the Governor General, Michaelle Jean. Queen Elizabeth is still the monarch of the British Commonwealth and as a member of the commonwealth, she retains the honorary title.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
GAO, what I mean is this.

From the moment she was proclaimed Queen of Canada, Queen Elizabeth II has had an impact on every facet of Canadian society. As Patron of many Canadian organizations - some spanning the fifty three years of her reign, including the Canadian Cancer Society, the Canadian Red Cross Society, and Save the Children Canada, she has helped raise public awareness of issues of profound importance to all Canadians. As the first female member of the Royal Family to actively serve in the military, she continues to profile the critical role of the Canadian Forces, including peacekeepers, in our lives by serving as Colonel in Chief of many regiments in every region of the country. As Sovereign of the Order of Canada, the Order of Military Merit, the Order of Merit of the Police Forces, and The Royal Victorian Order
Source

The Queen remains a very active part of the Government of Canada. Even though folks don't really pay attention, everything with the name "Royal" or "Crown" is owned by Queen Elizabeth II.

I don't think it's as important at the moment, as is what is happening in our economy. We really don't have time to look for someone to blame, we need to open up to the fact that the many World Economies are on the verge of collapes, due to bank policy greed.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

When the WTC went down as a retired firefighter now, during this time I was still active and I had and have some comrads that were ther on 9/11 some died some lived to talk about what they saw; and what you're saying about the gold they confirmed, that's why the hurry up and clean up mentality took place, sacrificing even more lives from the aftermath.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

this is really mind-blowing! I'm going to have to study it quite a bit to make sure I get it all. Then, I'll be back.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

stompk very interesting thread, please have a look at these links and tell me how much of the information you think is true, im interested in the articles from the 6th of decmber up til 21st january they seem to be related to your information.
im quite sure they will be of interest to you if you have not already seen them, they flesh out your information quite a lot.

World reports

There is about 14articles from dec til no,w they are interesting reading although i dont quite understand it all.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
All the gold is in Europe and Australia

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Add the problem of gold bars actually being filled with titanium which have been found at the world bank and in banks around the world as American payment and those around the world have concluded that America cant be trusted. The ability to replace gold bullion with titanium and then replace existing gold with the fake bars is in itself quite a scheme indeed. Sooner or later I just know this will come back to haunt us one day. I somehow feel its all inter related somehow, but I'm not a financial wizard.

Lastly I would add that the missing 6.7 trillion is really a low figure considering there is fake gold in the equation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join