It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you sense the energy of those you speak too online?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
i can sense everything to someone online, i would even know there background and somtimes can discribe what there house looks like, somtimes even do somthing funny the pc. its all an connection

[edit on 4-11-2007 by deathpoet69]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Crazy kind of pundent DP69. My brother dreamed of my house in detail days after I bought it.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Yes, I can sense the chi(the natural life force which any person feels(most feel it sub-conciously) from other people. People can, of course feel their own chi level; alot of chi: feeling energized etc. . It is also the "feeling" you get from another person) in message boards also. I can´t explain how it is possible to feel someones moods(or internal power, charisma, aura) simply by reading their texts. It could be that they write in such ways that expose their feelings. Or something else.

It may feel mystical but this is just natural stuff, that our scientists can´t understand because they can´t measure it or explain it from evolution etc.

I can also, sometimes sense evil spirits and it is a different feeling that the Holy Spirit informs you.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by Jahel]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jahel

Yes, I can sense the chi(the natural life force which any person feels(most feel it sub-conciously) from other people. People can, of course feel their own chi level; alot of chi: feeling energized etc. . It is also the "feeling" you get from another person) in message boards also. I can´t explain how it is possible to feel someones moods(or internal power, charisma, aura) simply by reading their texts. It could be that they write in such ways that expose their feelings. Or something else.

Writing style and vocabulary used can be a influence. I do think that all humans are connected and all humans have this ability, however I believe that society and religion hinders this talent. Since its not a well researched area, and to include the other negative influences it is IMHO a paranormal art, that the internet is helping to bring out in humans.

It may feel mystical but this is just natural stuff, that our scientists can´t understand because they can´t measure it or explain it from evolution etc.

I think that this natural stuff has be suppressed in humans for a very long time. I believe that this talent is reemerging in humans as a direct result of internet communication. Has anyone had a friend online, and while you are off line, had a disturbing feeling about them, then when you go online, you learn that they have had bad things happen to them accident, heartbreak, crime committed against them?

I can also, sometimes sense evil spirits and it is a different feeling that the Holy Spirit informs you.

I have been able to sense evil people my whole life, my middle son also has this ability, we are Never wrong about these feelings.

[edit on 5-11-2007 by LDragonFire]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
In person I use this alot, I use more why someone says something more then what they actually say.

On the phone I am totally lost, I am so dependant on visual cues that I don't know what the other person is saying or why, I can't even talk on the phone comfortably anymore, I feel like I am trying to reach through the phone and figure out what they mean, its very unsettling.

Oddly I get a basic feel from Internet. Things like speed of grammar construct and use of punctuation give a tone. Also people will miss small words when they hit a word that forces them to drift, a stressor word. Then there is the general tone. I know I have many tones and it comes through in my post.

Remember when you were first on the Internet and you could never tell when someone was sarcastic, I think we have all learned to both speak and listen better on the Internet.

Funny thing is first impression holds on the Internet also, and it is usually the avatar that gives me that. Also I attach my feeling of a person to their avatar, just seeing the avatar brings the visual of the construct of their personality I created as my model for who they are.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Some sort of these paranormal abilities run in the family. Like if your great grand father was a sorcerer you might have some abilities. I´m not saying that they come from the good source, though.

One good application from sensing the aura that is in the martial arts is that you know when a person tries to hit you. You can feel them bringing up their energy for a punch. You can train it by sort of feeling your opponent and then let him throw a punch at you. This is called intercepting an attack before it happens and it its practiced in Jeet Kune Do and some other martial arts(wing chun, tai chi)

Although sensing the aura doesn´t really have anything to do with supernatural. To chinese stuff like chi is part of everyday life. They ask each others, how is your chi today?

Like: When you miss a person very much, then that person calls you. If a human´s aura is this strong that you can sense a person from other side of the planet, then how strong God´s aura would be

I do not advice anyone though to start meditation practices to try to train this abilities. Making your mind passive allows a pathway for evil spirits. Thus the spirit guides of these practitioners.

Better way is to get tune with your own energy, and I have a very fast exercise which allows you to gather chi and strenghten your aura. If done right, you aura will be very strong and you will have charisma and sense of well being even in couple of days. Benefits start to happen immediately, no more depression etc. If you want to have it just ask, I´ll put it on internet if someone wants.

It is what breathing practises should teach, but don´t(could be because people would learn it so quickly and you couldn´t make money anymore.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I believe I've felt that with a certain few people. Or just seemed that was the case, maybe I just had strong feelings for them at the time.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The only place I can say I really do sense a persons vibe is when I'm buying or selling on ebay. As a regular seller I can spot a negative person from their first message, usually it's before they've bought anything from me. Could be a self-fulfilling prophecy though. I'm expecting trouble so therefore I get it? Luckily though, these folk are very few and any hiccups I've had average about 1 in 100 and they're mostly ironed out in the end.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
i have had it on occasions, but usually when it's on a spiritual discussion

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I can Dragon. I can sometimes sense if a person is angry at what I said or happy even though the person hasn't typed anything. Face to face conversation is definite, but I can sense a persons emotions just from a conversation within an IM box, or a forum, etc.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Maybe if people spent some time trying to tune into the connection we all have, the world would not be so upside down!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ulidar
Maybe if people spent some time trying to tune into the connection we all have, the world would not be so upside down!

I think this happening Right now, and I also think it's because on online chat. Let's call it a unintended result, a unforeseen outcome of of todays net junkies. I also think this ability is in all humans, but has been repressed throughout the ages.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I have gotten impressions from those that I have spoke to online.. I get impressions from the posts of ATS members.. There are certain ATS members, because of these impressions that I get, who I don't engage at all..

I don't think that really qualifies for "feeling someone's chi," but I can tell you that you can get a good idea of what a person is like by reading his/her posts.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I have always had the ability to sense energy from anyone I meet, especially after touching them in some way, like shaking hands on a pat on the shoulder.

Online I can also sense the energy but not as strong, but I can tell basically if there is evil or darkness. I would not call this chi. Chi is something all together different.

Sometimes its a ability I wish I didn't have because of the terrible feelings I get when I meet someone that is evil.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Can you sense the energy of those you speak too online?

Hum.....NO

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I am on the fence with your theory.

I met my husband online and met him in person a month later. I met him in person because of what I was attracted to online and the phone. Meeting in person, sealed the deal - if that makes sense to you.

However, I have met others online, then in person...and their online persona was NOTHING like it was in person. They were easily able to be someone who they really werent. It is so very easy online. I have more experience with THIS, then what happened with my husband.

So, I dont believe that it is possible to always get a "feel" for a person online. Some people type with no emotion. Some people type with their emotion. Some people type as themself. Others type with a different identity. Then you have some who are having an off day...so if you happen to catch a post they create, it could cause you to think that they are always a jerk. LOL

Very intersting post though!

[edit on 7-11-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I really want to thank everyone that gave a opinion.
I do have this gift, both on and offline, but I do wonder how accurate it is. So do tell, what energy am I giving off??, Do tell me how do I feel??

u2u if you must, but I'm curious to know.¿

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
In response to the OP :

Yes, I can sense some people. Not all, but some. Sometimes the conversation flows as if they have the same abilty to recieve me as well.

Fascinating.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sometimes I can like if someone is really lying to me but that's really all.

<< 1  2   >>

join