It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Cure for Cancer! Possibly aids too?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Is this the man whom ignited salt water with radio waves?
The procedure involves injecting gold and silver particles into the body. Cancer cells are inclined to attract the particles. Then by using radio waves, the cancer cells are targeted because the radio waves are attracted to the particles and does not hurt surrounding cells. I think this is the theory... or experiment...
I'm proud of the progress in medicine nowadays after learning about pre-Scientific Revolution times.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I had a guy contact me several tears ago to illustrate his publications on a cure-all. He got some funding to travel around the world to places like northern India, South America and Europe looking for a specific species of Amenita Muscaria (SP?) or Magic Mushroom. Known as the red with white spots and very dangerous general species. It was said the Pharaohs of Egypt took flat boats for thousands of miles to find these for mystical and healing.

Well, most of these particular species are gone now, once in North America, Europe and Asia. A very delicate balance of conditions it needed changed in all the climates so it was almost gone.

He said that the experience you had under the mushrooms induced state would cure all including alcoholism, aids and more. Knowing the science of psycopharmocology having friends and studying it myself that the cure was had in a deep state of consiousness. The patient would fall into the mushrooms deep sleep and wake cured he said. OK, never saw details but not out of the question with what I knew. He claimed to find the viable spore so left for South America to manufactue or cultivate this year.

BTW, he told me about the 9/11 event in 2001. He was all over the middle east. Then he said it would be nuclear. Hmm.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

I was looking to see. Find the book on line and I will keep looking. Around here somewhere.

ZG

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
As one told me when I said this they can charge a lot for this cure.

By the way the inventor if from my neck of the woods.

I am from Pa and now in NY but he is from Erie and has cancer himself.

I read this a few years back and now they are progression it it. He also using this tech invented something to burn salt water as well. They found that by accident.

Barb

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Since no one bothered...

Here is the release from M.D. Anderson:

Cancer cells treated with carbon nanotubes can be destroyed by non-invasive radio waves that heat up the nanotubes while sparing untreated tissue, a research team led by scientists at The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center and Rice University has shown in preclinical experiments.

In a paper posted online ahead of December publication in the journal Cancer, researchers show that the technique completely destroyed liver cancer tumors in rabbits. There were no side effects noted. However, some healthy liver tissue within 2-5 millimeters of the tumors sustained heat damage due to nanotube leakage from the tumor.

Link

There's definitely potential here, and I think that it would be difficult to suppress this advancement in Cancer treatment.

There's little chance that it could be used to induce Cancer.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Get real. Pfizer with their $500 Billion dollar a year industry will make certain that this disappears off the planet - just like the AMA took out Royal Raymond Rife, Hulda Clark, Dr Beck, and promoters of DCA, and Laetrile.

If they DO keep it around it will be $5 million dollars a pop to 'treat' people, and and the programmed hollywood idiots and corporate executives will have the treatment (at some undisclosed location).

How are they supposed to depopulate 80 % of the worlds population with something to keep all the cancer victims alive?

Don't look up PH balancing and Magnesium supplements with Iodine supplements as Cancer preventers, and CERTAINLY don't go look at the serious cancer links between an acidic body, Aspartame, MSG, and Sodium Benzoate. ... They ... don't ... want ... you to know about it...

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

The bit of liver tissue damage could regen its self fairly well so that damage would be short term.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lifestudent

Lifestudent this is a very good thread you have started. Hopefully after 11 PM on Sunday night, we will have more information on this Cancer Cure.

I see there is also another Cancer Cure out there that already has a patent, and another Aids cure that has a patent.

Since these patents are already out there, then why haven't they been used?

In order to get USA patents and other patents abroad, they have been proven to work, or they would not have gotten the patents. What do you think will happen to this one, if those aren't being used?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The only cure that people are told for sure won’t work either.

A good diet (food, water), regular exorcise, good emotional life, relationships and then luck.

Now however foods without contaminants or dangerous moleculars like fats, sugars, salt, GM and “accidents” like bacterial, viral, and metals are too pervasive. Even the farmers markets growers in most cases have to use genetically modified seed stock and public reclaimed water now. So getting away from bad food is about impossible.

If I where a scientist working for the dark global controllers wanting to reduce populations, I would be way more creative than we maybe already imagine. We should try to think like them to see how this works though.

First, who would disagree that if these dark controllers do exist that they have the billions of dollars and resources for think tanks with very bright scientific slaves already, and since the business of science was initiated in government. They knew this could not happen over night. This started a while ago if it is what it seems to those who do the research.

Here are some dark ideas:

First and easiest, take advantage of budgetary opportunities to reduce funding in federal and state agencies that regulate food, water and product safety. Also causing reduction in oversight where inspections and code enforcement are needed resulting in more accidents, health and other problems everywhere. A bleeding military budget hole in the economy would keep funds low for passing to public and other programs and agencies that protect us.

Second, agency sanctioned approvals for new drugs, food supplements, materials become lax or approved from closed door committees for products not ready for prime time but known or suspected of having problems or lack of required trials and research. (Remember Rumsfeld's release of Phenylalanines as sweeteners when he worked for the corporations manufacturing them? Did he earn his seat at the White House by doing this and other such deeds? ) The AMA, FDA, HWD and others can easily be controlled through operational policy and closed-door command. Badly designed and tested medications can saturate markets. Doctors are largely Pharmocologists now anyway, giving free samples of new and little tested drugs by the handful.

One of the biggest killers, Stress, would be increased by a general atmosphere of fear, and if the economy is strained and people have to work more hours, hurting family support relationships for dealing with the stress, fears for rents mortgages and cost of utilities like gas and electric taking more from incomes and straining a families general economic. Also medical and dental insurance becoming too expensive to help slow the stress and associated health too.

Forth and more direct, to find inert substances that can be added in trace amounts in all foods and water but that do not show up as significant, or at all in testing, but that after consumption for some time are accumulated and can be changed by catalytic or external effects like HARP or chemtrail distribution of agents that convert the inert chemical to “other” deadly or health threatening, or even mood altering substances, the mixing of such chemical agents right in our bodies. No one would know how or if that was happening until too late.

About 30 years ago after the cancer issue was becoming main media discussion, I came up with a saying in jest, that “Reality causes Cancer” That actually might be more true now. Health does have more to do with our perception of reality than we are told.

There is compelling evidence that when our military industrial complex, falsely posing as the peoples representatives where doing exchange for technology in the 40’s-50’s and since, with extraterrestrials who followed protocol and met them first, that some of the technology was energy, medical, food and environmentally effective cures or technology, but was hidden. In exchange for secrecy and a few abductions. Both reneged. Hidden because by then, despite warnings from people like former president Eisenhower about the dangers of the military industrial complex that was already controlled by the corporations and firmly entrenched making profit from all the products and technology at the time. And with the looming problems of overpopulation and ecology would cause too much economic loss of control.

The new alien gifted technology might actually exist still, but was hidden or re-spun for weapons and power. They knew that curing cancer would change mortality rates immediately. Overpopulation amplified and timetables for sustainability shifted to crisis levels within a couple decades. Where we duped profoundly? I find more and more evidence this is true as time goes on, but I am concerned we will hear the door of the trap close behind us soon. We might need to act now and control our own jacked government. This election might not make too much of a difference, but it wont hurt to vote for a peoples government. Sorry for off-topic content. All connected in truth.

ZG

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
The more expensive, the more exotic, and the projects with the least potential for quick cures, get the money.
[edit on 4-11-2007 by Arawn]

Sounds a lot like energy research, like hot fusion. When there have been so many people coming up with claims to have stumbled onto energy sources with very simple equipment, you'd think if 1% of the research dollars went to investigating these claims, they might pay off.

I think it's time that we as individuals need to begin to take the responsibility of progress onto ourselves, since the big shots aren't going to give it to us any time soon.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
wow incredible, finally they found a cure for cancer, were all saved (SARCASM)

theyve always had natural cures for cancer, now theyve just found a treatment that they can sell and make money off of. And guess whats going to happen after everyone is cured. They'll make a new disease that will go on for a very long time, charities will make hundreds of millions and then a treatment will come out which will cost money. And so the cycle will continue, its too bad that so many are so blind, on the other hand most people dont want to know this type of information, so why not take advantage of them.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Those "dark controllers" are living in the delusion that death provides the answer to any and all problems, no matter what the problem actually is. Notice the pattern... if there's something going on in the world that they don't like, they always decide in one way or another to kill somebody. They have a sick fetish with murder.

I consider them to be the cancer of humanity.

We could solve all our problems if we worked together, stopped trying to make profits off of everything under the sun, began to trust each other again (I personally believe 99% of humanity is good) and in an environment like that, prosperity would be inevitable for anyone willing to get out of bed.

I remember watching Star Trek, and in the future they lived in a society that functions without money. All problems of resources, energy, food, housing, and sustenance have essentially been solved with human ingenuity, freeing humanity to reach their ultimate potential. All were prosperous to the limits of their ability, all had freedom to study, do, and explore anything they wanted.

Imagine every child born with a gift for music having a piano. Every good mind having free access to any education. Food produced in any quantity needed. No fear of murder or stealing, because when the problems of acquiring resources are solved using the gifts of peace, time, study, freedom, and enterprise, we would all become "rich" in the wealth that is created in this environment.

We simply have to wake up to the deceit that evil minds try to spread, that we are all enemies of each other and that only governments and rulers can save us from it.

The truth is that we can only save ourselves.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
is there any data on remissions in the mice ?

irradicating the tumors is nice, but as was already mentioned, aren't the cells still in the body ?

could that lead to remission ?

I'm happy to see new techniques being used, but I'll hold off celebrating until a test subject goes at least one year with no remissions

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Here is a pile of alternative videos in a 'random display' that you can even get the source code for PHP - to put into your own website..

some of the deal with Cancer specifically.

A very nice feature for anyone out there who is running an alternative website is the following php code. It will cause a random embedded video to be displayed - each time your page loads.

To use it simply copy and paste the PHP code into your html document, and rename your .htm or .html extension to a .php (so your server knows to process it as a PHP document.

Example to view it in operation :
www.anomalicresearch.com...

Source Code :
www.anomalicresearch.com...

Issues such as Hitlery Clinton, Bob Beck, 911, Aaron Russo, UV Treatments, Bayer Scandal, and many other topics are covered
Check out our daily research at www.anomalicresearch.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
You know, the whole "a cure will never be made because money is at stake" argument sounds great but uh don't ya think we would have a few hundred less cures for various things out there if that were truly the case? Hm. Food for thought.

Unless, of course, you believe this:

"theyve always had natural cures for cancer, now theyve just found a treatment that they can sell and make money off of. And guess whats going to happen after everyone is cured. They'll make a new disease that will go on for a very long time, charities will make hundreds of millions and then a treatment will come out which will cost money. And so the cycle will continue"

I honestly think people go a little too far at times with the conspiracies. We all should just stay locked up our entire lives and die virgins because we expect the other sex will try to off us for our stuff. I mean, much safer to stay locked up and away from the world that's out to get you day in and day out, right?

[edit on 5-11-2007 by botiemaster]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dionysius9

Agree and agree. We have all we need. Education is the most important now. We need to see the tangibility for some of the amazing people out there that are good healers, leaders and teachers. It will snowball. But current media is a stop gap in presenting any positive alternative and passing a good word.

Internet and web technologies will grow to independent media then we will be able to grow our real knowledge and skills without the buffers. Teaching health and nutritional science to kids without the sales job.

Sciences can "hybridize" and insights from one field will enhance another, and so on. Medicine and advances used for cure instead of purely profit will bring new and incredible methods and drugs out of the woodwork. But all that will only happen when we get the greedy corporate juggernauts under control by influence of masses.

Cures exist just like energy devices and other technology. Our health is managed for profit still. No room for cures. Treatment is also profitable. Chronic illness is a goldmine for the medical administrative corporate trolls who dispense the slow poisons.

When people see the truth they wont stand for it.

ZG

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Tom Bedlam

Tom, Thanks for your additions to this thread. I starred your post because you've added a lot of information that people (including me) can use to understand what's going on and how these approaches differ.

Now the question is, how soon will we really see Kanzius' treatment in use? I have a relative and also another friend who could really use it asap. My assumption is that there will still need to be phase I-III trials, meaning at least a few years, even if fast tracked.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I really enjoy the story of an individual that is making such a profound difference for people. I truely hope his treatment is successful.

Wouldn't it be ironic if after all the billions spent on cancer research a guy in his garage, thinking differently, came up with a cure!!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
theres plenty of money in curing cancer, its easy to suspect that the cure has been supressed by pharm corps to keep their drug profits up. the truth is that cancer research and ultimately a cure will spin off countless profitable applications of the tech. this is good news for people who like to smoke, drink, eat and do all the things that are unhealthy... hurrah!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

In order to get USA patents and other patents abroad, they have been proven to work, or they would not have gotten the patents. What do you think will happen to this one, if those aren't being used?

Not at all. You can get a patent on just about anything. I've seen lots of patents that had no chance of working. You do not have to demonstrate them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join