It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Cure for Cancer! Possibly aids too?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is nothing less than great! After having read this first posts I wanted to see or hear this from the man himself, so join me in watching this youtube clip.

Also, check out his machine destroying the bond between O and H in saltwater making it burn...

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifestudent

Hi Tom,
The part related to aids was use of electromagnetic frequencies, attempted, some say successfully since Royal Rife in the 30s, for isolating the vibrational frequency of virii or bacteria and destroying them.

But there isn't a "vibrational frequency" of a virus or bacteria in the way I think you're meaning it. The only post you had which had any semblance of believability was the Wired article. In that case, they're tuning the wavelength of the laser to match a dimension of the capsid, probably length, and causing a mechanical resonance. But that wavelength is very short, and that's why they're using light instead of, say, medium band HF. And I would assume they're not so successful against viruses that don't present a really handy dimension to work on - they're probably a lot more successful with spherical capsids and short rods instead of, say, a filovirus.

You can't do this at all with long waves. The Australian guy is not doing it that way, nor is Kanzius.

And I pretty much consider Rife to be a fraud.

My general thought is now that we have tests of nanoparticles that can cook tumors via electromagnetic excitation,

Yes, and that's actually real - again, the trick is to come up with a coating that the tumor cells will take up where other cells will not.

and there also seem to be very useful applications of electromagnetic resonance at specific frequencies being used against pathogens or cancers, perhaps we're on the verge of a revolution in medicine, one that uses targeted electromagnetics with or without nanoparticles to fight pathogens and cancers.

And that's NOT what's happening with Kanzius, or the Australian chap. Although you might have some success getting a bacterium to consume the nanoparticles, in which case you could destroy them by heating.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78
there are no cures for cancer...i friggin hate when people start to spout this stuff. there are treatments to HELP treat cancer but there are no cures.
not gleevac and radiation and not vitamin e and carrots....

anyone in this thread knows the cure for cancer, please let me know...

I already pointed you to one very authoritative source for cancer cures. You said you would look into it, but judging from your post here, you obviously didn't look very hard, if at all?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Also, I'd bet that while your healthy now, you'll sing the praises of dung tea with carrot flakes as a cure all for ebola.

But, I'd bet a huge some of cash that if you were diagnosed tomorrow (God forbid) with cancer, you'd be more than willing to listen to your doctor than place your life in the hands of "Dr" Moonbeam and his hippy herbal remedies.

This is pretty much how 99% of the so called natural healers operate. Incense and lemons for everyone else, but first to hit the anti-biotics when they get a sniffle.

On the whole, the natural healing crowd are probably even more dangerous than the allopathic medical crowd (although medicine is now one of the biggest killers in most western countries - number one in the US)

However, there are a few Natural Healers out there who know there stuff, and are prepared to put their money where their mouth is and indeed their own health.

When you find one of these rare individuals, you better be ready to listen, because they do have the knowlege to help you CURE your own diseases naturally.

Personally, I won't be listening to any medical doctors until I find one who knows as much about the health of my body as I do myself. So far, I haven't met one that's even on the same page.

my 2c (from experience)

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
While it is true that the pharmaceutical industry has provided America and other Western cultures like the United Kingdom with a marvelous standard of health,

I was kinda with you until you spewed out this pile of garbage.

How have pharmaceuticals provided a 'marvelous standard of health'? Perhaps you and I define health in different ways.

Or were you quoting the commonly held misconception that increased life-span is down to pharmaceuticals?

Garbage.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by RogerT]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

If these methods were as successful as you claimed, we'd all be doing it.

This thread should be titled, 'Misconceptions About Health'

This is such a nonsense statement Stumason, you should be ashamed of yourself.

The allopathic medicine 'industry' (for want of a better word) has done a bang up job of ensuring that from birth we are all well and truly convinced they are the guardians of our health and the only ones able to 'CURE' us. They even managed to outlaw the word cure in the US for all who aren't in their club.

The amount of time and energy I've wasted over the past 2 decades trying to shake friends and loved ones out of their terminal brainwashed state. The most common objection to even looking at alternatives is .... wait for it .... 'but if it worked, we'd all be doing it'.

If I take a compassionless stance, I'd say it's cowardice or laziness or both. Certainly it's partly or wholly fear driven. It's far easier to ignore the alternatives and unquestioningly follow the 'good doctors' treatment, than it is to take personal responsibility for your own health and well being.

If someone challenges you, or offers to show you an alternative path that most likely requires an awful lot of work on your part, you can always hide behind the statement that I quoted above

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tom Bedlam

Tom, Thanks for the post. What you say makes sense, but as I understood it, the laser pulse approach actually used a pulsating laser, not the frequency of the light, to add resonant energy to the capsid and cause it to collapse. They were using femtosecond pulses, but I don't know what their frequency on that was, just that it was quite fast. I'm actually not sure if you could generate the same kind of resonance with an rf field or MRI, but I would think so. You seem to be pretty familiar with the physics on this. Are you aware of a reason that you can't?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
well i found this article recently.looks pretty interesting though.maybe we might have some hope after all.

Philip Sharp, who got the Nobel Prize for medicine in 1993, says that these discoveries are "the major breakthrough of the last decade and perhaps of several decades".

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

whoever thought of RNA being an undercover soldier!

Edit:for grammar.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by xenomorph07]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

I already pointed you to one very authoritative source for cancer cures. You said you would look into it, but judging from your post here, you obviously didn't look very hard, if at all?

i browsed it but i don't have it anymore....hey, why don't you link it up on this thread so that others can enjoy these cures as well?

i can't remember but you may have been the one that was refusing to share any info save for a pm....

o well...i'd like to see you post your link here in the open....

i still don't buy into these cures..
seems like the only ones that do are the ones that write and sell the books and the people that believe in this stuff but have never really had to deal with an illness.

i suspect that a good chunk of these types if found out they had bone cancer or something would be making a b line for the oncologist and you know what, thats the SMART thing to do.....not go chew on brocolli and drink lemon juice.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifestudent
Tom, Thanks for the post. What you say makes sense, but as I understood it, the laser pulse approach actually used a pulsating laser, not the frequency of the light, to add resonant energy to the capsid and cause it to collapse. They were using femtosecond pulses, but I don't know what their frequency on that was, just that it was quite fast. I'm actually not sure if you could generate the same kind of resonance with an rf field or MRI, but I would think so. You seem to be pretty familiar with the physics on this. Are you aware of a reason that you can't?

Well, let's see. I've got the paper. Tsen says that he's using M13 bacteriophage, which I see is a short rigid rod, like a lot of phage.

They're looking for an IR/microwave resonance (go check out microwave spectroscopy) in the capsule. In that case, you're exploiting a mechanical resonance of the structure. And it's in the 30-300GHz range.

The problem is, water is really opaque in that region, and you'll end up just heating the patient like a microwave. So they were looking for another way to do it. They are using very sharp pulses of 425nm light to induce stimulated Raman scattering in the capsule, so it's sort of a combination of the light frequency and the pulse rate to cause a torsional couple to the capsule. Basically, it's untwisting the capsule.

So the answer is, to do it directly at 30-300GHz just cooks the patient. Low/medium HF frequency ala Kanzius or the Australian guy won't couple to it - the wavelength's just wrong by orders of magnitude. And Tsen et al chose a very nice virus to work on - it's actually got a torsional resonance.

It would be nice if this could be extended and generalized. The violet-blue color isn't going to penetrate very deeply.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tom Bedlam

Got it, thanks, but based on what you're saying, the Australian Dr's cure couldn't be explained similarly to using nanoparticles. The only thing besides radio waves he seems to use is a glucose blocking agent.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Absolutely wonderful news. I had read a while back about some sort of machine that targeted the tumor and destroyed it and left the healthy tissues intact. Exactly how long until we see it in the general market.. 20 to 50 years time? Sounds like we have an absolutely perfect way of treating cancer.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lifestudent

Actually, that glucose agent could be it. Also, use of diathermy to kill tumors by heat is not unheard of either. I haven't done it, but you should be able to pull up some by googling for diathermy and tumor. Kanzius' machine is an inductive diathermy machine.

A lot of tumors aren't very well vascularized, and when you warm a limb, the tumor doesn't dispose of the heat well, overheats in the center and dies, whereas the muscle and skin will just open up and perfuse the heat away in the blood stream.

Along the line of glucose agents, we used to use "black salve" since we were outside a lot, a little tiny jar of that stuff will eat off little skin tumors like no-one's business, and doesn't even leave a scar. IIRC, it's some sort of toxic sugar that only a tumor would eat.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I thought Iran's president announced last Aug 22nd that their scientists had already come up with an herbal AIDS cure? This is old news.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I was kinda with you until you spewed out this pile of garbage.

How have pharmaceuticals provided a 'marvelous standard of health'? Perhaps you and I define health in different ways.

Or were you quoting the commonly held misconception that increased life-span is down to pharmaceuticals?

Garbage.

[edit on 4-11-2007 by RogerT]

LoL you really are a muppet. Try reading my entire few posts and picking up a few sentences and you'll see my view on medicine, doctors and pharmaceuticals. I have nothing to explain to you. You paint me as a lover of medicine and the NHS etc from that tiny snippet above, which I'm very very far away from.

Two thumbs down from me

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Sounds very similar to the emerging field of Plasmonics. The Apr. 2007 edition Scientific American had Plasmonics as its cover article. Very interesting read.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Is this what you guys are talking about?

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
In the book "The Secret Life of Plants" there was a chapter about a scientist (cant find the book here), that made what he called a multi-wave occilator, or something like that. He would get exact radio frequencies of healthy cells then had a device that the patients body (parts?) would be bombarded with these "healthy" emissions and it would "re-tune" or resonate the cells back to health and strength by also supplementing energy in those frequencies to the system. I did hear about this later but not lately.

ZG

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Nah no radio frequencies or anything like that. I think the Iranians cured it with herbs.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

If these methods were as successful as you claimed, we'd all be doing it.

This thread should be titled, 'Misconceptions About Health'

The allopathic medicine 'industry' (for want of a better word) has done a bang up job of ensuring that from birth we are all well and truly convinced they are the guardians of our health and the only ones able to 'CURE' us. They even managed to outlaw the word cure in the US for all who aren't in their club.

The amount of time and energy I've wasted over the past 2 decades trying to shake friends and loved ones out of their terminal brainwashed state. The most common objection to even looking at alternatives is .... wait for it .... 'but if it worked, we'd all be doing it'.

If I take a compassionless stance, I'd say it's cowardice or laziness or both. Certainly it's partly or wholly fear driven. It's far easier to ignore the alternatives and unquestioningly follow the 'good doctors' treatment, than it is to take personal responsibility for your own health and well being.

If someone challenges you, or offers to show you an alternative path that most likely requires an awful lot of work on your part, you can always hide behind the statement that I quoted above

Allopathy is one segment of medical science. There are many others just as messed up now. If all we had was a plumber to keep our houses working it would entropy. So Allopathic need join all other sciences and not just money bearing like drugs.

Allopathic medicine has been changed to look more like Pharmacology. Dispensing of drugs and setting bones mainly it seems. My father was permanently damaged by a reaction to Cholesterol meds and is on a kidney dialysis on top of his diabetes for life. If that is what you call life. To many mess ups because they are part of the plan.

It is close to impossible to do the right thing now. Environmental contaminants, social stress, unclean environments work against our best efforts. It is uphill swimming.

Personal responsibility is also to look at the issues effecting us all, not just our personal bodies.

ZG

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join