It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join Team Hillary!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Sorry Jed. I just can't do that now. I was on the fence between her and Obama until the flagrant Bosnian sniper lies. Her believability factor is at zero with me now. Character flawed. How am I supposed to be able to believe anything else emanating from her lips?
Love the new gangsta profile though. Very official. Can I start calling you Tony?
Just kidding mate, ya look good.
She has the dull dead eyes of a tiger shark, regardless of looks, she has proven herself to be a flagrant liar. Go Obama, and dang you, I'm gonna put a full court press on you to establish your view on Iraq troop withdrawal.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by jpm1602]

[edit on 2-4-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Anyone who votes for Hillary is a walking, talking case for mass disenfranchisement of people who vote without having a a single notion of what politics means.

Democracy is all well and good when you have an educated population. However if people are stupid enough to vote for Hillary... I think that in itself proves that democracy is as flawed as any other system of governance.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
A vote for Hillary is a vote for bill (Billary??)

Vote to preserve the status quo, if you vote this way

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
No more Bush!
No more lies!
No more War!

Good phrases, wrong candidate!

Hillary announced her readiness to reduce 70 million innocent Iranian lives to ashes so that she could imagine her picture in the White House. Her lust for ambition will never be satisfied; on the contrary, it seems to grow more inflamed with the prospect of mass murder. After all, this is nothing new to her.

Hillary knowingly supported the Iraq war to defend the “future of freedom”. In her drive for the Iraq war, she was supported by the Progressive Policy Institute, a self-described think-tank of the Democratic Leadership Council.

Perhaps no one describes the group better than former neoconservative Jacob Heilbrunn who wrote: “Don't look now, but neoconservatism is making a comeback-and not among the Republicans who have made it famous, but in the Democratic Party,"[ii]. Indeed, many of them supported the war for the purpose of promoting democracy.

Her ideology has contributed to the nation’s moral bankruptcy, the loss of over one million lives, and the depletion of America’s treasury. These neoliberals who have driven us into a quagmire, elaborated it would serve America’s interest to promote the Democratic peace theory.

english.aljazeera.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Several noted feminists have been using their mailing lists to get out the vote for Hillary Clinton--this is my response to them.

Does it not matter to you that Clinton voted for the war against Iraq, that she did not have the judgment that millions upon millions of people throughout the world had to stand against Bush's obvious deception.

Does it not matter to you that she is now blaming the Iraqis for not stepping up to the plate - meaning not signing over their oil rights to us, does it not matter that in her war-provoking alliance with men in Congress, especially the right wing she voted to have the Iranian Army listed as a terrorist group, a step toward a US attack on Iran? or that she refused to support a ban on cluster bombs after a million of them, made and sent by the US, were dropped by Israel on villages and neighborhoods of Lebanon in 2006?

Does it not matter to you that having turned over 4 million Iraqis - yes mostly women and children into refugees in a war she supported, she stands ready to do that to Iranian women and children?

www.presstv.ir...

[edit on 25-4-2008 by ergoli]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join