It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join Team Hillary!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
This thread is just an attempt by the OP to gain points.

However, he may actualy support sHilliary, and based on his past postings, i don't think it is out of the question.

you gain points this way? I was unaware. and no i'm not kidding, I'm for universal care, i'm for helping people. i'm for ending the war in iraq. Hillary is the only one who will do this, i'm voting for her. there is no other candidate with the experience and the smarts. I don't want anymore military build up, that's why i'm voting for her. and perhaps you should too.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

What exactly is this "experience" that she has? How is she more experienced than anyone else running in either party?

She has never been the leader of anything. She can't even control her own marriage, how do you suppose she can control this country?

Please, explain to me how she is uniquely qualified to be President?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

After researching the CFR I felt sick.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
she's a Bush croonie and shill.. she has a good chance of winning because the crime families want her in power... she'll do whatever they want, just like Bill did...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by never_tell

I hear that. She's been "connected" since the college days and has a lead over Obama, not by much, in the polls. Edwards, a close third.

We need Ron Paul to beat Ghouliani in the other side, then, people read/learn about Billary and her NWO-relations, Paul could take it all!

I know, I know, never_tell -- how's life on the moon? Thinking I'm joining soon should Rudy win.

And OP, you're wrong about Billary being "for" ending the war(s):

"Clinton would use violence against Tehran"
www.guardian.co.uk...

And to Clinton's lackeys reading this: End these wars now! A federal deficit of $9 TRILLION is no laughing matter, where's freaking bin Laden? Oh, right, I forgot you got him locked up in cell #1313 on child molesting charges.. Plan on rolling him out for a Christmas present for Bush?

Iraqis aren't responsible for S11, this pathetic, back-stabbing Senate is, at this point, what conspiracy do you want for that day?. So, while Clinton, Reid and Pelosi are laughing it up, like she's doing at every appearance, and and not answering questions truthfully -- where should you start among over a THOUSAND articles?! While the U.S. goes further into debt, she lies about Iraq, Iran, "health care" and Bilderberg. (I know, the Logan Act has been a joke for hundreds of years...) But the bogey-man is out there. I could careless what anyone has to say about LaRouche -- he predicted this mortgage/credit "situation" for years and it's now on the doorstep. And when you got every banking head, including Bubbles Greenspin, who got us into this mess, tenfold, talking about "fiscal reckoning" sooner then later -- will it matter who warned you?

Ron Paul, Dennis K., or we lose, big time.

And should you let Rudy talk your ear off about terror*classwars, heath care or "quality of life" -- tell him thanks for allowing "eminent domain" to ruin many families and businesses throughout the 5 boroughs, he's not a politician, he's from the mafia. Quite a few New Yorkers will agree, including yours truly.

thinkprogress.org...

[edit on 16-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

if it gets too close, Obama will be discredited some how... "they'll" use the media to come up with something... Edwards will be a vice presidential candidate again..

on the other side, poor Ron will never win... he's way too outspoken and an obvious enemy of the "state"... Rudy will run against Hillary and that way who ever wins, there's a new criminal in the white house...

no mysteries here... next?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Yeah, demanding recounts between Ghouliani and Billary is kind of anti-climatic.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

the real Vegas betting will be, who steps aside.... my guess? Rudy... they'll use Hillary up first, she'll get a term full of "problems" then they'll be able to say "women really aren't strong enough to rule... let's get us a real man"... enter "the terminator"... just in time to kick some Persion butt!

what a creepy world...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I forgot about "Senator" Orrin Hatch(ed)'s idea to "change the constitution to let another ex-Nazi" -- oh, did I faux pas? I think Sen Hatch(ed) said -- "foreigners" -- I don't remember where I got that bit about Arnie and the SA/SS.. . . Oh right! This is sarcasm NT
any room for me at the moonbase tonight?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

....good one, how about this: satansrapture.com/hillary08

I guess I should let the OP know I won't be joining the team...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

lol... love the graphic.. ok i can top that..
click in one of these episodes there's talk of Hillary being a sex slave at, i think, Bohemian Grove... "interesting" watch, if you haven't already...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I read that book! Trans: Formation of America is actually kind of terrifying!

Here's some threads I started about the book:

Senator Robert Byrd -- Confirmed Pedophile & KKK Member
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Illuminati Sex Slaves Paint Horrifying Picture - Dick Cheney
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll check out the videos, thanks never_tell...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

ahh.. i see, you're way ahead of me! what a refreshing change...

i'll check out your threads... and yes, scary stuff... these guys have it down to a "science"... with all th eresources in the wporld, this why i assume they're capable of anything and nothing surprises me... i mean, look at that picture of Rudy you posted... reptilian shape shifter? could be....

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Absolutely, I'll post the 'slit eyes' in the Ghouliani thread... back to Ms Hill...

"Hillary Clinton's Long History Of Pathological Lies"
www.youtube.com... (video, 9+ minutes)

"Hillary EXPOSED As Unfit. Watch Her Squirm" (1:48)
www.youtube.com...

"Hillary Clinton exposed as a racist" (.22 seconds)
www.youtube.com...

"Hillary Clinton Hypes Racism on AIDS" (.40 secs)
www.youtube.com...

"Hillay Clinton is a white supremacist" (.49 secs)
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
you tube links have no bearing on sold facts. anyone can make a bad video about hillary. Youtube is not a good source to prove your point. So far, no one has proven that HIllary has done anything bad for the country, but only good.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Really, was that "sold" a Freudian slip for "solid" there or "sold facts" -- is that some new lingo I just ain't getting?! Back to the Hill!!

"hillary clinton meeting wanting a 'new world order' 1984"
it.youtube.com...

"SECTS, LIES AND VIDEOTAPE: hillary clinton's ethnic slurs" (7+ mins)
it.youtube.com...

"HILLARY CLINTON FLAT OUT LIES AT THE JUNE 3RD CNN DEBATE"
it.youtube.com...

"President Hillary Clinton NWO" (Minority Report-esque)
it.youtube.com...

"HILLARY CLINTON @ DNC: "I'll End This War"
it.youtube.com...

...and that last one -- I'll hold the Senator from NY and her "team" on that claim, when POSTS ago I dropped a headline:

"Clinton, "would use violence on Iran." Do we have some premature flip-flopping going on? End the war? She voted for it...

[edit on 18-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Sorry, but using youtube links has no more validity than anything else and don't count as good debate tools anymore. sorry to disappoint.

but look, if you all want to take this country in the right direction, please join us and think about it, it's never to late. hillaryclinton.com

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

Originally posted by TKainZero
This thread is just an attempt by the OP to gain points.

However, he may actualy support sHilliary, and based on his past postings, i don't think it is out of the question.

you gain points this way? I was unaware. and no i'm not kidding, I'm for universal care, i'm for helping people. i'm for ending the war in iraq. Hillary is the only one who will do this, i'm voting for her. there is no other candidate with the experience and the smarts. I don't want anymore military build up, that's why i'm voting for her. and perhaps you should too.

Jedi... We've even gone rounds and I was hoping some of my words would take with you, but it's obvious they haven't. It's obvious by the way Hillary votes she DOESN'T want to end the war in Iraq. She won't even take "nuclear action" against Iran off the table. Universal healthcare will put the majority of Americans into a tailspin, financially, simultaneously giving more power and money to the government.

If you were to vote for someone with those qualities, you'd want to go BIDEN or KUCINICH. I've been watching Hillary since she was thinking about going. I once thought "# yeah! A woman should definitely be president! She seems steady! Let's see what happens." I'm a year and a half in, and I'm as afraid of her running our country as I am Giuliani or Romney.

The lady is bad news. Honestly, Jedi.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues

The lady is bad news. Honestly, Jedi.

DFB, you have to go to hillaryclinton.com before you say anymore. look at her videos and plans for our country. you will be amazed. I'd like you to know that I never vote by party. I voted for scharszzeneger here in california and he's a republican. I vote by instict, I research the person and find what they have to say before I go vote. I voted for Al Gore. He was the type of president I wanted but he lost. Hillary is the smartest, most incredible woman in power right now and she has plans that no republican candidate could ever come up with. I don't care if she looks reptilian, old and unatractive. I don't care about personal lives, but focus on helping the people.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join