It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVERYTHING Is Like Pieces of The Puzzle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
the past few weeks i have been reading in to many of subjects and done my own research and they do seem to fit. THAT IS HOW I FOUND ATS. After i found this i signed up after a couple days. I think that you fellow members should at least try to understand my reasoning.

go to youtube search "al gore" and "mason", there is a video that says he is 33 degree mason and another one of him doing an illuminati hand shake with bush. there is another video on youtube where the person that made it believes 2007 is the real date for 2012 (his reasoning is that we are missing five years in the calander- i dont know if its true but it would explain why jesus was born in a few years after bc ended) there are alot of facts about how DC is shaped (a solar calander). any ways al gore is the one that is big on global warming, right? According to a spanish website i found, global warming is just a cover up for 2012 (or 2007),which i didnt believe because of his outragous numbers and statistics. the website said that when solar events (like the one coming up at the end of the mayan calander) occur they cause heat and tension between people. another video on youtube on crop circles has aliens that sent a message in binary in puerto rico. the message said "beware the barers of false gifts". now this one is a bit freaky. the hopi indians believed in several proficies but some of them are remarkably simalar to some in the bible just google "hopi indians 2012" and it should be the first one (it talks about the signs and the four creatures in with wings in the Bible).

i youtubed winter solstice because that is when the mayan calander ends and and that is when people go see stone hedge and chalice. another event is the return of kulkukan and the fifth sun transforming to the sixth sun.

i believe that the pieces of the puzzle are coming together and the government (which some members of congress include masons) is trying to hide something. this is only a glimpse of what i have been researching these past few weeks.

I am only posting this because i have had my own theories and this website pretty much confirms everything. when i searched these subject i searched them seperatly (meaning that i searched "hopi indian" "Quetzalcoatl" "2012" "free Mason", etc then i found ways to find connect them for future referance).
i don't believe the end of earth is even remotely soon but i believe the end of the world AS WE KNOW IT is soon. i think it might be important to add i used to go to a pentecostal church with my mom so i am aware of some profecies and of spirtial happenings. Recently the pastor from maranath of chicago said that within the next years there will be a spiratual awakening. everything that i got out of church since i was little has stuck in my subconcious and is coming back as i get further and further.

I have to say that my intuitive feeling overall have been much stronger since i have been researching. i dont know if that has anything to do with anything. i NEVER trusted this government but less than a month ago i had no idea of conspiracy theories, but have heard the mention of 2012 on tv.

sorry because there is no links but there is just to much information to link to, however ALL of them can be googled. sorry for the grammer but it is so hard to think with so much on my mind.

I am open to critizism

P.S. no i am not pulling an elaborate hoax like some of you may believe, like the people that have been bashing the OP for the thread "the coming revolution" whether or not he may be telling the truth. (i have been following this thread since page 2 and it has grown fast)

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Hey Dr Flux, welcome to the shift, you are one of many people who feel the same exact way, you are seemingly one of the many uprising truth seekers that are bound to turn renegade in the face of the current system of control cause you will realize information is with held from the majority of earth and it is coming to an end.

good luck on your quest!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I cant speak for the exact things you mention, but yes, I got a feeling of everything fitting together as well when I started looking into this.

Its like a rabbit hole. How deep do you want to go?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
i want to know what others has found that can be "pieces" . this will get some order to the conspiracy theories here.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Google Video Link

here are some exerpts from alpha omega report

The United States Federal Communications Commission is now set to consider total revision on the ownership of Television and radio stations. For decades a station ownership was highly restricted to prevent monopolies in local city markets. The idea was to prevent local news censorship and government corruption that might develop if all news media were under the control of a few.

im not to sure about them being behind schedual (im pretty sure theres not a page that says "our illuminati nwo timeline")

The Illuminists appear to be trying to step up the pace of the agenda. According to some Illuminati-watchers, the NWO agenda has fallen behind its timeline agenda for goal-achievements. Originally, the Illuminists and the New World Order crowd had intended to hand over the world and humanity to their "messiah" the Antichrist by the year 2000. That time has come and gone without reaching that goal.

and

From what we now gather, the next target for the New World Order is December 21. 2012, which is the winter solstice which allegedly ends the Satanically-oriented Mayan occult calendar, which claims to be the end of the world - and the start of a new 25,000 year cycle of life. Supposedly during the switchover, Earth aligns with the center of the galaxy or universe and undergoes great physical changes to the planet due to galactic disturbances sweeping through the solar system. All of this is "alleged" and whether we think it or not, the thing is "They do." For that reason, here again you're going to see further escalation of New World Order efforts to transform the world into a One-World government in the next 5 years.

also

For that reason, we can expect massive terror events and major warfare, perhaps nuclear war. The Illuminist's agenda as outlined by Freemaonsry's Albert Pike, aka the head of the Illuminati in the last few years of his life, indicated that a third world war would be engineered by the Illuminists. It would be centered in the Mideast and would focus on the destruction of the three major religions of the world, Judaism, Christianity and Islam, in order to bring about a 1-world religion of peace that would honor the new world dictator who would emerge after that third global war.If events underway now in the Middle East are any indication, an astute and knowledgeable Christian prophecy watchers realize that the Illuminists are moving now as quickly as they can to get everything in place for the BIG EVENT, the war to end all wars. A war so hideous that the world will beg for gentle global dictator to stop wars between nations.

I just found this not even 1 hour ago. here is the link:

www.aoreport.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I knew of the government remote viewing projects, there was a site with declassified documents from years ago which we acquired through the freedom of information act. It even covered MK Ultra but it was dumbed down for obvious reasons. Its sickening what mankind will do in the name of “science” and war. Oh god bohemian grove, I watched a doco by alex jones, some guy broke in there and filmed the rituals, I had to fast forward it made me nuts retract and my spine shiver, even does now thinking about it. when they talk about god, they don’t mean the source; architect; great white spirit, they mean the opposite. Was reading the freemasons thread where by a Christens son was going to going into the junior masons, now I now the masons are different to illuminati but I have the feeling they are still some how linked. Just look at George Washington, on one of the statues of him it states “freemason and first president” not the other way around. That’s alarming in itself then, either on the same statue or another he is depicted in the same fashion as the demon or devil boel (or something long those lines). That’s why I shot straight over to spiritualism. I knew these people knew something more than the rest of us and if they were worshipping evil then I wanted to be on the side of the light. Before that I didn’t really believe in a god as such. I knew something existed but I was led to believe god was a guy with a beard sitting on a cloud, that I just couldn’t believe. Anyway. Im happy to share anything you want,

this was sent to me in private by a fellow conspiracist. he said he would help me but not post.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
dr flux,

Welcome to the evolution.. You're synched. You've begun to see the big picture and the deeper and further you explore the clearer it gets, and the more the pieces come together.

You mentioned 2012, the Mayans, and Quetzalcoatl....
You should read 2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl. by Daniel Pinchbeck
I'm almost thru it. It's a wild read!

Check out this site too. The pieces are all there, and I believe there are connections that can not be ignored.

Enjoy the ride.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
thanx photoneffect. please post when you are through with the book.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
if its any help, check these out about 2012 (about the Mayan calendar), i for one would like to think its true and going by what menguard has been saying, it seems it may well be but, i may well be wrong =[ no problem with having hope i guess lol

www.2012.com.au...

also check this link out www.woyano.com...
mentions about the calendar as well (under heading "Reality, or lack thereof" - The-Mayan-Calendar-As-Explained)

Enjoy.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
thanks for your contribution

new topics

top topics

join