It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for all the anti-masons out there...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

Freemasonry is a pyramid scheme, so even if i really wanted to be a mason, they would still play me regardless. Plus they would know who I was before I even walked through the vagina, porch, lol.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EddieBee

Pyramid Scheme? Explain.

As for everything else you said? Explain.

How is it that we steal SS? Rape? And please point out any person on ATS "calling us out" that has been met with anything other than facts, experiences, and corrections.

What a loon.

It is easy to toss around accusations, but it is a lot harder to come up with any facts or examples to support it.

The FACT is, Freemasonry doesn't even have a "pyramid" structure. There is no lone person at the top. Just in the US alone there are 50 different Grand Masters with equal rank. There are tons of 33rd Degree Scottish Rite Masons, and they are equal ground and rank with 3rd Degree Master Masons. There are guys running Lodges by working hard and fast to learn their proficiencies, and there are guys with 50 years behind them that are just now deciding to take up any role in the Lodge.

It is always entertaining to watch and listen to people with absolutely zero factual information purport crazy-ass theories as facts, and then belittle anyone that rebukes them.

We have far less secrets than any typical Fraternity, Sorority, or Private Corporation in the Country. We have far more morality, and less incidence of crime or fraud than any entity in the country. I guarantee you can look at any police force, any corporation, any University, any geographical area, or part-time hobby, and you will find more crime-per-capita than in the Masons. All groups have a few bad apples, but Masonry has the fewest number of any group I've ever seen in my 38 years on this Earth.

Feel free to fire back with any facts or figures, but broad false allegations aren't going to fly.

I'll even help you get started. Here is a $5M per day Conspiracy for you.

edit on 19-1-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Just in the US alone there are 50 different Grand Masters with equal rank.

Please do not forget the Grand Master from the District of Columbia, home to streets shaped like a paranoid's wet dream.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

How couldnt it be a pyramid scheme? Its evident every freemason doesnt have the same knowledge. We learned from Fight Club that people decide their level of involvement. Its a Darwinic organization: survival of the fittest. But yall aint the smartest now! lol. We know the "G" stands for genocide. Theres a secret to that too. Listen to Wally son, you done met ya match. I try to filter through all the incriminating "educational" videos, like the birthright conspiracy for instance. "Come on sheeple, lets all file a ucc-1 and forfeit our social security". Ha. Smart deceptive people put out incriminating videos. The freemasons arent even a compassionate team, but when they look at a non-mason, thats the only time they feel unified! False security for the insecure, how ironic. Like i said before, i dont even think 33rd degree-e's are even masons anymore, how could they be? But it doesnt matter what i say. Then again, it doesnt really matter what yall say either.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by EddieBee
reply to post by getreadyalready

How couldnt it be a pyramid scheme? Its evident every freemason doesnt have the same knowledge. We learned from Fight Club that people decide their level of involvement. Its a Darwinic organization: survival of the fittest. But yall aint the smartest now! lol. We know the "G" stands for genocide. Theres a secret to that too. Listen to Wally son, you done met ya match. I try to filter through all the incriminating "educational" videos, like the birthright conspiracy for instance. "Come on sheeple, lets all file a ucc-1 and forfeit our social security". Ha. Smart deceptive people put out incriminating videos. The freemasons arent even a compassionate team, but when they look at a non-mason, thats the only time they feel unified! False security for the insecure, how ironic. Like i said before, i dont even think 33rd degree-e's are even masons anymore, how could they be? But it doesnt matter what i say. Then again, it doesnt really matter what yall say either.

You lost me.

The same knowledge is available to all Masons, some dedicate time to learn it and some don't.

The G does NOT stand for Genocide.

Yes, I agree, lets all file our UCC-1 and opt out of Social Security. I don't think it is quite that simple, but I'd love to figure it out! That has absolutely nothing to do with Masonry though.

There are only 3 Degrees in Masonry, so you are correct to a certain extent. Although 33rd Degree's are still Masons, they are not 33rd Degree Masons, the additional degrees are part of the appendant Scottish Rite.

You are right about one thing, it doesn't matter what you say, because you aren't a Mason, and you really don't seem to know anything about it, and it doesn't matter what I say, because you will choose to believe the most outrageous and interesting instead of the mundane truth.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by EddieBee

You're using "Fight Club"? Really? Well, if Masonry is like Fight Club then we've completely decimated Rule #1.

Survival of the fittest? I'd say you get from Masonry what you put into it.

The Masonic "G" used primarily only in American Freemasonry does not stand for genocide. The "G" is not used a lot outside America. And if it is a "secret", then how do you know about it and we do not? How are you privy to "high level" Masonry information?

The freemasons arent even a compassionate team, but when they look at a non-mason, thats the only time they feel unified!

The recipients of the various Masonic charities would disagree.

i dont even think 33rd degree-e's are even masons anymore, how could they be?

How are they not? By your word?

But it doesnt matter what i say.

Truer words have never been spoken.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join