It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

praying to make you love someone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
As crazy as it sounds, it really works.

There's this one girl I like, which at one time all of a sudden all my feelings for her suddenly vanished. They were completely gone and I felt no attraction to her. I felt horrible, and couldn't take it any longer, so I just went to bed. But before I did, I decided to try and pray for god to make me like her, and it worked. The next day in the morning, I suddenly liked her again out of nowhere. Currently I am now madly in love with this girl unlike any feeling I had for anyone before.

God doens't make people love you, but he is generous enough to make you love them.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Thanks for the post that is very refreshing thought.

So you stopped understanding her beauty, and you didn't like that feeling, so you prayed for God to let you understand her better?

Or is it also that you stopped desiring her, and now you again desire her?

The word love can mean a lot of things, I'd like it if you went into more detail.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat

God doens't make people love you, but he is generous enough to make you love them.

Isn't this an oxymoron? God made someone love her, right?

Are you in a relationship with her? Or just crushin?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
why god?
maybe the chemical cocktail in your brain just changed, having a influx of oxytocin and various other chemicals in your sleep. from person experience i would say its not that uncommon to wake up in an emotionally different state on a particular issue compared to your state of mind the night before.

sigh

[edit on 12/17/2004 by cheeser]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'm not going to tell her how I feel until we go out more.

Chemical cocktail? Well actually today I lost feelings for her, but I prayed to get them back and it was answered within seconds.

I stoped desiring her, and now I love her more than before.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
chemical cocktail - all the neurotransmitters whizzing around in all of our heads that influence are emotional status.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cheeser

Don't be a prick bro, "SIGH". That's useless and it's abusive... sigh.

new topics

top topics

join