It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs and judgment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
1. "And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit "in" the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel."

2. "When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit "upon" the throne of his glory:"

in vs upon.

The upon one already happened with me as I seen signs and was informed some info on astral projectors (demons) in a distinct format. When the Son sits "upon" the throne it's noticable as if another person is aiding your brain into clear thinking (or judging rather) by the brains chemicals. In quote #2 all the holy angels with him points out that the Son is upon one single person out of all of the world of mankind. In quote #1 the angels dont sit in the throne, they sit upon the throne.

Lets look into the definition of regeneration:

1. (biology) growth anew of lost tissue or destroyed parts or organs
2. feedback in phase with (augmenting) the input [syn: positive feedback]
3. the activity of spiritual or physical renewal
4. forming again (especially with improvements or removal of defects); renewing and reconstituting [syn: re-formation]

I like # 4 as a definition. It's fitting. Makes you think in the forming again, of the Son, how does the Son's memory form again. Does it form a memory to remember ago or does it not? I think not.

Also about the 12 thrones... 12 = 3 (revealing three days/three Christs).

Israel is a metaphor for something that houses a ghost (the metaphor for Jerusalem). I think it's either the human body demons are housed in or it's the hell fire demons are housed in. Since they are upon 3 thrones of Christ and judging the 3 Christs while the Son is "in" the throne it's in hell fire alright.

In the throne symbolizes becoming the throne. So it means your ideas will form again in the superphysical in paradise or hell. "In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff inside the house, let him come down to take it away." So then who that is not a demon would be upon the throne at then as the Master? Basically what I get is that we that are not demons come back to an in the know Master status and (and/or and then to) our true source (old paradise unto new paradise or old paradise unto a then old and new hell fire).

In Master status we will know all. Like who all went to hell and who all didn't. But our own ideas will be our own stuff. No wonder why only one time was it written: the other shall be left concerning being in one bed where the other cases it went: the other left. This is because some that are not demons will go to hell. In one bed is not the same as on one bed. In one bed is the same as being in one foundation (the foundation of the world is the sun by the way).

The nearer I get to my given kingdom or should I say the nearer the given kingdom gets to me the more I'm able to reveal. So heed the King

new topics

join