It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If god created us, WHO created god?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

I believe we are on the same page, so to speak. (^_-)

I only stated that IF the universe has an end (which would constitute an IF the universe has a beginning)...

Being that ant on the anthill (i.e. ME), I cannot begin to guess whether the universe has a beginning or an end - as all I have to go by is my inner knowing and what the scientists of the day tell me. :-P

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseSheep

Er, wow...

As eloquent as I have the potential of being, that has left me thunderstruck and (for the most part) speechless!

And I find nothing foolish about your message in the very least!
...Perhaps I am taking this ordeal too seriously?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAce
As eloquent as I have the potential of being, that has left me thunderstruck and (for the most part) speechless!

And I find nothing foolish about your message in the very least!
...Perhaps I am taking this ordeal too seriously?

The character in the video is nothing. It is the time line who is everything.

Without the time line there is no character, nor video.

If only the characters in the video knew who's face they continually spit in and reject. It's actually the very time line that supports them. One day they will see him whom they have pierced.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep
The character in the video is nothing. It is the time line who is everything.

Without the time line there is no character, nor video.

If only the characters in the video knew who's face they continually spit in and reject. It's actually the very time line that supports them. One day they will see him whom they have pierced.

(^_^)

In your post before, I enjoyed the statement of "Those who have been given faith." It did go noticed. (^_-)

I understand all too well that accepting the gift of faith is a difficult thing to do when one is accustomed to only having faith in the video itself... to accept the gift of faith in the time line (which appears to be more of a burden to the video when the gift has yet-to-be-accepted) requires a leap of... well, faith.

And from my experiences, one can only take that leap and accept the gift of faith in earnest after one has exhausted every effort to live without it, or even to deny it.

Denial will only take a man so far, while acceptance will take a man into Eternity.

(Wow, that's pretty quotable if I do say so myself!
...Though admittedly I cannot take sole credit for it ^_-)

BTW, I almost began to argue with you - about the characters being nothing... but then I saw your next statement was, "Without the time line there is no character, nor video." Ah, how eloquently put! It is much appreciated of you for assisting in widening my perspective of the relationship between the characters/video and time line!

...And if I may defend the characters (and I may), they are much more than nothing... at least when they choose to accept the gift. From what I simply know to be true, the only part of the time line they pierced is the part they exist on. The rest of the time line goes on, pristine and unabashed.

Thanks again WiseSheep.
I certainly feel the fool right now, but I think that's because I'm smiling like one (LOL).

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I see that everyone that is very religious, can use the excuse answer for my question god. He just couldn't come into existence. The universe had to start out as just a pitch black dark, and nothing else, and then something happened, but what? Nobody will ever be able to answer this question, until after death I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join