It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox news explains planet Nibiru and the Anunnaki

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
You don't know about the subject, therefore...... get ready..... you are ignorant. Why don't you google your questions and see if you can find some answers that way. There is plenty of information out there on the subject

But what's this board then for? If I'm gonna get all sorts of Skunks barge in and tell me to google it and not be lazy every time I ask a legimitate question ie. ask for a proof?

Take a look at my first post. I didn't say "It's a fairy tale.", I said "It COULD be a fairy tale." (which it could!) unless someone proves me wrong, and I didn't ask a speciment of Anunaki fosile to be photographed for me and posted on the forum or anything like that, just coordinates of the planet that some people are 100% convinced it exists and its there, and take it for granted.

So, instead of an answer, I get defensive comments directed towards me.

Well, you don't need to quote me any more dictionary definitions. English is not my native language nor I have ever been or lived in an english speaking country, but here I am talking to you, so please excuse me if I in the meantime, I didn't find time to additionally read 100 links or books on the matters I'm interested in, before asking about it on the ATS forums.

So, I kindly ask again: is there any proof ie. coordinates of this planet?

Give me a link that containts info on this, hell, you don't even have to explain it to me. At least be more helpful then "Find it on google!".

In one of the previous thread a member asked me how can I tell the difference between Mig-21 and F-15C cockpit displayed in a UFO video.

I didn't tell this guy he's ignorant and should google for an answer, I supplied him one. If I didn't have one, I'd tell him "Buddy, I've no idea.".

How bout you and Skunk try the same?

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
What's more important is Nibiru itself. It answers alot of unanswered questions about ourselvs as mankind. Survival of this comming event is the most important thig for us. They say it will be visible to the naked eye by thee end of 2009. Peace to us all

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The fatal flaw of the Nibiru theory is that, if Nibiru existed as described, such a large, relatively nearby object would be easily spotted by astronomers. I know that some are claiming that there is a worldwide conspiracy of astronomers to non-disclose certain things, but how credible is this? There must be hundreds of observatories all over the world, it would be difficult if not impossible to maintain such a widespread conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by alterclassical
There must be hundreds of observatories all over the world, it would be difficult if not impossible to maintain such a widespread conspiracy.

Well, if it was easy, simple and self-evident, then it would not be a conspiracy, right?

IMHO, Nibiru does exists and has in fact been observed by many ancient people (sumerians, egiptians, mayans, etc), there is no doubt in my mind that in the past - to say at least - there WAS some huge heavenly body near the Earth(aka Tiamat) which influenced significantly our history. There are too many texts, evidences, reports, pictures, calendars, drawings, inscriptions, and stories to discard. There are too many things to say it's nothing, to say all the ancient people were ignorant and dumb and invented all this.

There IS something out there...
As for the arrival date 2012, that's something that can still be discussed.

Peace

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I just can't buy the alien ancestors. Probably because Anthropology is in my background. Sory- but we do look like our primate cousins, they possess many of the same mental and emtional, and even artistic abilities. They have strict community guidelines, heirarchies and social obligations to the group. We have more in common than different. I feel no shame in that. As for the origination- A meteor hit carrying chemical/elements not found here which sparked are reaction. the debris most likely scattered in a wide design. These '4' Homonides intermingled - due to geographic distance, a controlled slow mix occurred. Lets' be honest- in nature, survival and reproduction are the only goals- we'd have bred with anything close to our DNA (some people still don't even differentiate to this day)
And frankly how we got here and who or what we came from is irrelevant. Whether we are a cell in a larger being and thus smaller entities are thriving with in each of US OR the only beings in the universe will resolve nothing for US. The real questions are WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE? HOW DO WE MAKE LIFE BETTER NOW AND FOR THOSE IN THE FUTURE? WHAT MEANING CAN WE GIVE TO OUR EXISTENCE? WHAT GIFTS CAN WE GIVE/PASS ON- WHAT GIFTS WILL BE LEFT TO BE PASSED ON?
We spend so much time looking in the Rearview mirror to the past- we have rear ended the future.
Through time we have lost ancient knowledge- it's called our innate instincts. We once could read the cycles of natures- we were intutitive (just like our house cats & dogs are still) We felt the subtle changes, the ebb the flow. Now we disregard even consulting natures way- we just push right through (Palm Island, Oil dredgeing, Recon minig...). the reasons patterns/ symbols/signs effect us so deeply and illicit such automatic understanding is that is how our fellow animals see and understand theri world. We truley are the stupid species when it comes to harmony with our environment. that is why we are lost and seeking "higher' beings for understanding. When in actuality- if we could really communicate w/ our dog- he'd share all our forgotten knowledge with us. WE'VE BOGGLED OUR OWN MINDS BY TRYING TO TAME NATURE- WE FORGOT HOW TO READ IT AND WORK WITH IT. We are denying something far more powerful than even us. We are part of nature (god) not above it. And she will always win.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
i really wanted to believe.

sitchin and the possible ancient observations.

v elikovsky and his theories on the nature of our solar system.

james mc canney and his electric universe.

i did research on the web. i asked questions on other boards.

it's hard to believe now. i guess the facts disproving all of these theories are best summed up at phillip plait's bad astronomy page .

jimbo

[edit on 11/5/2007 by jamestkirk]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan_at_work

But what's this board then for? If I'm gonna get all sorts of Skunks barge in and tell me to google it and not be lazy every time I ask a legimitate question ie. ask for a proof?

People can be jerks, sorry you were called names, it happens a lot on this website.
Zechariah Sitchin is arguably the founder of everything this thread is about.
His website is www.sitchin.com...
You stated that you wanted proof, and while I don't know if you would consider his books proof or not, there are many of them, and they thoroughly examine, dissect and speculate in a very academic manner the history and mythologies of the Sumerians and Babylonians.
I've read many of his books and find them very well written and well thought out.

Hope that helps.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'm 100% certain that Hillary Clinton will be are next president. I know how things work with the "Majestic" elite plans. Here is another news video descriping how Clinton would be the best choice for disclosure:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by angst18

People can be jerks, sorry you were called names, it happens a lot on this website.
Zechariah Sitchin is arguably the founder of everything this thread is about.
His website is www.sitchin.com...
You stated that you wanted proof, and while I don't know if you would consider his books proof or not, there are many of them, and they thoroughly examine, dissect and speculate in a very academic manner the history and mythologies of the Sumerians and Babylonians.
I've read many of his books and find them very well written and well thought out.

Hope that helps.

Thank you, I'll check it out!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Fox news. Hmmm. Does she still work there??

I don't remember this guy, but he is telling it as I know. I see a lot of interesting things in these stories. I'm waiting for Sitchen's next book.
He is working on it I hear.

I think we have so many spoons in our pot and throughout our history that this can be as true easily. Clifford Stone says over, what, 70, 80 species he says we know of? So, if the old masters are coming back, I hope they brought campers, because I for one are fed up with being bossed around by some super creep aliens. They are NOT staying in my yard!

I want my Chromosomes BACK dammit!

Hey! did they use the two we lost to create politicians? That could answer some real discrepancies in how government works, or... doesn't.

If as I suspect and all hell breaks loose when we find out that aliens REALLY exist as a civilization, that the turmoil will bring in all the other species also waiting and watching. They will fight right over us, kicking some gray booty , grabbing folks prettier than me to take home as pets, and making a spectacle.

(rant alert)

OK, time for my meds.

Just kidding. Drug free! Oh yea, my gov said Dope is not a drug, its a leaf

ZG

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by purple girl
As for the origination- A meteor hit carrying chemical/elements not found here which sparked our reaction.

I don't buy that theory.

Heres a few quotes by advocates of the theory of evolution, just to show you how much faith they have in it.

"The likelihood of the spontaneous formation of life from inanimate matter is one to a number with 40,000 noughts after it.. It is big enough to bury Darwin and the whole theory of evolution. There was no primordial soup, neither on this planet nor on any other, and if the beginnings of life were not random, they must therefore have been the product of purposeful intelligence."

- Chandra Wickramasinghe

"At all events, anyone with even a nodding acquaintance with the Rubik cube will concede the near-impossibility of a solution being obtained by a blind person moving the cubic faces at random.* Now imagine 1050 blind persons each with a scrambled Rubik cube, and try to conceive of the chance of them all simultaneously arriving at the solved form. You then have the chance of arriving by random shuffling of just one of the many biopolymers on which life depends. The notion that not only the biopolymers but the operating program of a living cell could be arrived at by chance in a primordial organic soup here on the Earth is evidently nonsense of a high order. Life must plainly be a cosmic phenomenon."

- Holy Sir Fred

I'm not gonna deny the possibility of us evolving from apes, but I don't buy the "big accident" theory.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
You don't know about the subject, therefore...... get ready..... you are ignorant. Why don't you google your questions and see if you can find some answers that way. There is plenty of information out there on the subject

Take a look at my first post. I didn't say "It's a fairy tale.", I said "It COULD be a fairy tale." (which it could!) unless someone proves me wrong, and I didn't ask a speciment of Anunaki fosile to be photographed for me and posted on the forum or anything like that, just coordinates of the planet that some people are 100% convinced it exists and its there, and take it for granted.

So, instead of an answer, I get defensive comments directed towards me.

Well, you don't need to quote me any more dictionary definitions. English is not my native language nor I have ever been or lived in an english speaking country, but here I am talking to you, so please excuse me if I in the meantime, I didn't find time to additionally read 100 links or books on the matters I'm interested in, before asking about it on the ATS forums.

So, I kindly ask again: is there any proof ie. coordinates of this planet?

Give me a link that containts info on this, hell, you don't even have to explain it to me. At least be more helpful then "Find it on google!".

In one of the previous thread a member asked me how can I tell the difference between Mig-21 and F-15C cockpit displayed in a UFO video.

I didn't tell this guy he's ignorant and should google for an answer, I supplied him one. If I didn't have one, I'd tell him "Buddy, I've no idea.".

How bout you and Skunk try the same?

you speak pretty good english with american colloquialisms for someone who claims to have such little knowledge of it.

here,evidence.
adsbit.harvard.edu...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJ Mooch
This was great to watch. Talk about a shocker to the general public who is unaware of the history of the Sumerian people.

Even more shocking to those who are aware of the history of the Sumerian people

Just because Sitchin made it all up doesn't make it real. Besides, Sitchin categorically does not predict the return of his fictitious planet in 2012 and surely he should know?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Everything we see on this subject might be off, but all together and just out of the margins the truth might have the traits these stories tell us right. So, true but the actual was different that implied.

I don't dismiss anything completely. From experience.

ZG

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by purple girl
I just can't buy the alien ancestors. Probably because Anthropology is in my background. Sory- but we do look like our primate cousins, they possess many of the same mental and emtional, and even artistic abilities. They have strict community guidelines, heirarchies and social obligations to the group. We have more in common than different. I feel no shame in that. As for the origination- A meteor hit carrying chemical/elements not found here which sparked are reaction. the debris most likely scattered in a wide design. These '4' Homonides intermingled - due to geographic distance, a controlled slow mix occurred. Lets' be honest- in nature, survival and reproduction are the only goals- we'd have bred with anything close to our DNA (some people still don't even differentiate to this day)
And frankly how we got here and who or what we came from is irrelevant. Whether we are a cell in a larger being and thus smaller entities are thriving with in each of US OR the only beings in the universe will resolve nothing for US. The real questions are WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE? HOW DO WE MAKE LIFE BETTER NOW AND FOR THOSE IN THE FUTURE? WHAT MEANING CAN WE GIVE TO OUR EXISTENCE? WHAT GIFTS CAN WE GIVE/PASS ON- WHAT GIFTS WILL BE LEFT TO BE PASSED ON?
We spend so much time looking in the Rearview mirror to the past- we have rear ended the future.
Through time we have lost ancient knowledge- it's called our innate instincts. We once could read the cycles of natures- we were intutitive (just like our house cats & dogs are still) We felt the subtle changes, the ebb the flow. Now we disregard even consulting natures way- we just push right through (Palm Island, Oil dredgeing, Recon minig...). the reasons patterns/ symbols/signs effect us so deeply and illicit such automatic understanding is that is how our fellow animals see and understand theri world. We truley are the stupid species when it comes to harmony with our environment. that is why we are lost and seeking "higher' beings for understanding. When in actuality- if we could really communicate w/ our dog- he'd share all our forgotten knowledge with us. WE'VE BOGGLED OUR OWN MINDS BY TRYING TO TAME NATURE- WE FORGOT HOW TO READ IT AND WORK WITH IT. We are denying something far more powerful than even us. We are part of nature (god) not above it. And she will always win.

Nice.

Anthropology is a friend of mine too. Aboriginal society and culture are great study. Tribal life is so much more civilized than how we do things. Richer in ways we lost. but, I have found some valid refrenced discrepancies in blood types and genome studies others have written about. GM would explain a lot, including a missing link.

I really believe we have intellectually painted ourselves into a corner as a pre-intelligent species. We really know nothing yet. We are about to experience some sudden insights I think. I trip on the ontological shock to be expected when we find out what is truly going on under the shadows of our egocentric certainties.

Wake up and smell the galactic civilization we are in. The back-wood Jodes we are, we will be lucky if we are invited to a dish of crumbs on the back porch.

We really cannot be trusted with our own destiny yet. Latent awareness must emerge in us now, or we should be tilled under to fertilize the next batch.

ZG

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Alan Stern, of the Southwest Research Institute and leader of NASA's New Horizons mission to Pluto, predicted in the early 1990s that there would be 1,000 Plutos out there. He has also contended, based on computer modeling, that there should be Mars-sized worlds hidden in the far corners of our solar system and even possibly other worlds as large as Earth.

I agree that objects at least as large as Mars could be orbiting the Sun beyond the Kuiper belt. However, I don't think that this has anything to do with the Nibiru myth. It is based on theoretical predictions, and nothing more.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mogget

but you see its not just sumerian, the hopi also had similar predictions they talk about the blue planet. im sure that you have heard 2012 theories but they all fit together.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by drflux

Except the Sumerians had no reference to any planet beyond Saturn
Sitchin made it all up - based on a complete misinterpretation of a Sumerian symbol representing the Pleiades
(a misinterpretation which is now complete nonsense given our knowledge of the solar system)

And I bet you can't producer any authentic reference to Hopi legends of a 'blue planet' prior to the 1960s

Besides which, Nibiru should be a gold planet 'cos that's what the atmosphere is made of, enabling the rejects from Days of Our Lives who inhabit the planet to keep warm during their 3,598 year long winter .....

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

i meant blue star now that i look at my sources

www.welcomehome.org...

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by wierdalienshiznit

Thx for the link! As for my english, well, I'm not saying you're saying I'm lying..BUT, if you have doubts, just ask one of the mods to confirm my IP coming from Croatia.

BTW, I didn't understand half of it, it's all greek to me. I must admit math and anything to do with it, is a big no-no for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join